UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> F*&%K Cancer! TAP CANCER OUT!

1/30/13 1:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What? So sweet. And here come the tears. Thank you Phone Post
1/30/13 1:57 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - What? So sweet. And here come the tears. Thank you Phone Post
No Cry!!

You will get a good laugh when you read what I offered to do to get the thread Stuck!

Oh god the Shames :) Phone Post
1/30/13 2:49 PM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope you heal and feel better fast:) Phone Post
1/30/13 2:49 PM
caseharts
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - What? So sweet. And here come the tears. Thank you Phone Post
Holla Phone Post
1/30/13 8:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And get your butt back over to the Abs thread on the OG... Were rooting for you over there too... U n Crawler can share Pills. :) Phone Post
2/2/13 12:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hear ye hear ye... KRS is cancer free!!!

Weeeeeeeee Phone Post
2/2/13 6:22 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

2/6/13 2:16 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I started this thread bc I was trying to raise money for Tap Cancer Out. With the help of Caseharts and the UG we made $260. So thanks to everyone who donated!

And I'm ok, Having some problems but we will figure it out. Thanks again for all of the well wishes given to me. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - I started this thread bc I was trying to raise money for Tap Cancer Out. With the help of Caseharts and the UG we made $260. So thanks to everyone who donated!

And I'm ok, Having some problems but we will figure it out. Thanks again for all of the well wishes given to me. Phone Post
Hope your hanging tough Chica... Glad to hear there was some Coin Raised, will get you some more Action going in my charity Bet thread Shortly!! Phone Post
2/6/13 7:56 PM
xakx

ttt
2/12/13 7:17 PM
Krs10KO.com

Not having the best day :( Phone Post
2/12/13 7:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - Not having the best day :( Phone Post
Why have a sad?

Hope it gets better soon, fighter on tonight! Phone Post
2/12/13 7:49 PM
CindyO

Krs10KO.com -  Not having the best day :( Phone Post

So sorry to hear that:(

Cindy

2/12/13 7:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

CindyO -
Krs10KO.com -  Not having the best day :( Phone Post

So sorry to hear that:(

Cindy

Wow... That's Snugtacular. Phone Post
2/12/13 11:17 PM
Krs10KO.com

Thanks Pescy and Cindy. I'm just hurting. Dr says at least 6 more weeks till I start feeling like myself but he can't Give me a timeline for the searing pain bc he's only had a few women with it. Could be 3 months, 6 months, could be a year, who knows. I feel like a baby complaining, people have it so much worse than me. Guess today was just a rough day. Physically and mentally. They showed me the hideous post mastectomy bras. Don't think I'll be seeing those things in the Victorias Secret catalogue anytime soon. Yet I can't even wear one bc can't have shit touching my skin bc of the fire pain. Sorry for the Debbie Downer, enough of this pity party! 

How are all my buddies on here feeling? Whats the latest and greatest. 

2/12/13 11:44 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs keep your head up, your going to be better in no time! Phone Post
2/13/13 8:09 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -

Thanks Pescy and Cindy. I'm just hurting. Dr says at least 6 more weeks till I start feeling like myself but he can't Give me a timeline for the searing pain bc he's only had a few women with it. Could be 3 months, 6 months, could be a year, who knows. I feel like a baby complaining, people have it so much worse than me. Guess today was just a rough day. Physically and mentally. They showed me the hideous post mastectomy bras. Don't think I'll be seeing those things in the Victorias Secret catalogue anytime soon. Yet I can't even wear one bc can't have shit touching my skin bc of the fire pain. Sorry for the Debbie Downer, enough of this pity party! 

How are all my buddies on here feeling? Whats the latest and greatest. 

No worries Debbie ;) everyone needs a vent from time to time... Hope today is a better day.

Enough talk of these bras n boobs... Where's the Elbow pics?!?!? ;) Phone Post
2/13/13 9:33 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

2/16/13 6:23 PM
Krs10KO.com

Bumping thread bc Pescy lost a charity bet and has to pay Tap Cancer Out.

Great fights, but knew Bararo would take it. Funny thing is win or lose, we were both donating to my charity!! 

Thanks Pescy! 

2/16/13 6:29 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for the awesomeness that is Pecy!(you're not to shabby either KRS) Phone Post
2/16/13 6:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Paid in full Phone Post
2/16/13 7:13 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Paid in full Phone Post

You're the man!! Thank you!! 

2/22/13 8:56 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
3/1/13 5:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - TTT Phone Post
. Phone Post
3/1/13 5:20 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - TTT Phone Post
. Phone Post
My sentiments exactly. TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.