UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Daily Workouts and Paleo Diet Meals

12/18/12 2:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ESPXC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ESP 365 Extreme Daily Workouts and Paleo Diet Meals. Free 30 Day Trial! http://www.esp365.com
12/19/12 10:43 AM
ESPXC

Need a Daily Workout?  Need Paleo Diet meals? Free 30 Day Trial!!

http://www.esp365.com

12/19/12 1:35 PM
vermonter
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please don't spam this forum with ads. Thank you.
12/19/12 11:58 PM
Chocolate Shatner
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wasn't this same doofus warned or banned last time he started spamming the forum with poorly written, poorly produced, poorly "hidden" ads anyway, Doug?
12/20/12 12:33 AM
Taku
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree with Vermonter...

Also, from watching the video...you are having your athletes do a lot of stuff that is a waste of time.

TAKU

12/20/12 8:02 AM
ESPXC

No worries guys....we're not trying to invade your space but I read this forum quite often and some of you might really enjoy what we offer.  If anyone  would like to recieve the workouts and meals for free, post your email address (the first 25 people only) and I will add them to the subscriber list....no commitment!  Thanks!

12/20/12 2:15 PM
shootfighterbull

Pass!!! Phone Post
12/20/12 2:22 PM
vermonter
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chocolate Shatner - wasn't this same doofus warned or banned last time he started spamming the forum with poorly written, poorly produced, poorly "hidden" ads anyway, Doug?

I do not know. I will take a look.
12/20/12 2:28 PM
vermonter

ESPXC - 

No worries guys....we're not trying to invade your space but I read this forum quite often and some of you might really enjoy what we offer.  If anyone  would like to recieve the workouts and meals for free, post your email address (the first 25 people only) and I will add them to the subscriber list....no commitment!  Thanks!

According to your second post, everyone gets a month free.

If you would like to be a regular contributor, feel free. Spamming, however, is not welcome.
12/20/12 5:24 PM
ESPXC

Agreed, no more spamming and this will be my last post for this thread.  We work with a lot of up and coming amatuer and pro fighters that are always looking for direction; as far as fitness and diet, and that is why we created this product.  This forum is a great resource for fighters, etc to get quality info and we are hoping to be just another resource for you guys.  We made the product extremely affordable, $4.99/month, and offer a 30 day free trial, no commitments.  You get a daily video workout (monday-friday) sent directly to your inbox, and 4 meals/day(breakfast, lunch, snack,and dinner) based on the paleo diet.  We include a meal calendar, grocery list for each week, recipes/ingredients for each meal, and show you how to modify the meals to your needs. The link below will take you to tomorrows workout and meals that will be sent out to our subscribers.

http://esp365.com/newsletter.php?pid=e779c47cdd788d9f2e116a68b6e63b5ab1eacaef

Check us out at http://www.esp365.com

Thanks!

12/21/12 12:19 PM
vermonter

So you say you agree to no more spamming, then you spam again?

You're right about one thing, this forum is a great resource, in part because we don't tolerate garbage like this. Thank you for going away.
12/21/12 6:07 PM
Leigh
949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To anyone thinking of taking this spammer's offer, I will give you diets and workouts for free. LeighRemedios@gmail.com

If you're going to spend money, spend it with Vermonter, Wiggy or Taku who know their stuff and have proven as much by giving consistently good info over the years Phone Post
12/21/12 7:13 PM
Chocolate Shatner
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vermonter - So you say you agree to no more spamming, then you spam again?

You're right about one thing, this forum is a great resource, in part because we don't tolerate garbage like this. Thank you for going away.

1/11/13 3:26 PM
Mihow
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was looking for a place to post my pic of food and found this lolerific thread
1/11/13 5:31 PM
Taku
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally...Why would a bunch of cookie cutter workout, done daily, be a good idea for anyone?? Can you say P90X??

TAKU

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.