UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> James Head accused of bullying in high school

12/18/12 6:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: James Head accused of bullying in high school; victim takes delight in watching Head beaten

I'm not surprised. I bet a lot of these guy's were bullies during their younger years to unfortunate nerds. But it seems Heads hatred was aimed towards a possibly gay individual idk why else he would keep calling the victim a faggot
12/18/12 6:27 PM
muaythai1622
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lousy Phone Post
12/18/12 6:32 PM
Grimreapers

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Wasn't he the guy that did something really douchy in a fight recently, after he'd put a guy to sleep?

Yeah against Papy Abedi, but I don't remenber what he did. Anyone recals?

12/18/12 6:32 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If true, I'm that much happier that Nick Ring RNC'd that dude and Pyle beat his ass.

But I'm putting the qualifier in there because and unnamed reddit source doesn't scream "legit!" to me.

12/18/12 6:34 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

I hope this story doesn't cause him to lose his head. Phone Post
12/18/12 6:45 PM
KingOfFighters

I think a lot of mma fans are victims of bullying, this must be hard for a lot of them to read.
12/18/12 7:07 PM
Dana Stern

I am friends with a guy that went to high-school with Pat Milatich and said Pay bullied him all the time and was a real dick. The guy is not someone to make shit up either. Phone Post
12/18/12 7:14 PM
AliBomaye

Dana Stern - I am friends with a guy that went to high-school with Pat Milatich and said Pay bullied him all the time and was a real dick. The guy is not someone to make shit up either. Phone Post
It's not surprising at all Phone Post
12/18/12 7:18 PM
Chris27

How about you grow some balls. Bullies seem to only pick on people who dont fight back. If he said some shit like that to you and called you names you say fuck you bitch I'm gonna kick your ass.

And if you fight and even if you lose my guess is the bully knows that if he picks on you he is gonna have to fight you every single time and he aint gonna want to do that.

12/18/12 7:24 PM
muaythai1622
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could see pat doing that. Phone Post
12/18/12 7:27 PM
Chris27

AliBomaye - 
Dana Stern - I am friends with a guy that went to high-school with Pat Milatich and said Pay bullied him all the time and was a real dick. The guy is not someone to make shit up either. Phone Post
It's not surprising at all Phone Post

Not surprising at all, he still seems that way.
12/18/12 7:28 PM
Right Hand JO Power
990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like his parents should have named him Richard

12/18/12 7:29 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also think a lot of people that were bullied get into MMA.  GSP was bullied pretty severely from what I've heard.  Turned out well for him.

12/18/12 7:30 PM
muaythai1622

Bad rutten was bullied also. Phone Post
12/18/12 7:30 PM
muaythai1622

Bas it should say Phone Post
12/18/12 7:31 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MachidasStraightLeft -

I also think a lot of people that were bullied get into MMA.  GSP was bullied pretty severely from what I've heard.  Turned out well for him.

This, its up to you to decide which side of the fence you wanna be on. Phone Post
12/18/12 7:36 PM
Eisenberg
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers - 
Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Wasn't he the guy that did something really douchy in a fight recently, after he'd put a guy to sleep?

Yeah against Papy Abedi, but I don't remenber what he did. Anyone recals?

Papy was half passed out after tapping to a RNC while Head had his back. Head scrambled to get up from under him and shoved him aside with contempt.
12/18/12 7:38 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch -
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - 
MachidasStraightLeft -

This, its up to you to decide which side of the fence you wanna be on. Phone Post

Can't expect everyone to react the same way to psychological/physical abuse from peers at a young age.

Different kids have different personalities, backgrounds, family histories and life experiences.
I agree but its still up to that kid how he's gonna handle it. Phone Post
12/18/12 7:40 PM
D241
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So the guy getting bullied was the son of the principal?

1st off, that's dumb as fuck for head to pick on his school principal's kid.

2. Why the hell wouldn't the kid tell his dad/principal and put an end to it?

Something doesn't add up.

12/18/12 7:41 PM
Brigham
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

News flash: people get bullied at school. More at 11 Phone Post
12/18/12 7:46 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/12 7:53 PM

I think martial arts promotes humility, so I don't think the majority were bullies as some people on here have suggested.  The collegiate wrestlers may have been though.

Fighters I could imagine being bullies:

Bader

Chad Mendes

Koscheck

Reem

MATT HUGHES (HE IS A DICK, I'VE MET HIM)

Lombard

JBJ

Mixed martial artists seem like good dudes for the most part.

12/18/12 8:32 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James head trains at the gym where my son trains, and was the boxing instructor where i used to do bjj. Were not personal friends but i have never scene him be a bullie at practice he is i very good instructor. I you're he has a very long and successful ufc career. Ass for the story I'm sure if its true he regrets it. And I'm sure no one in here ever did anything like that when they were in highschool. Phone Post
12/18/12 8:38 PM
Jmunzies
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dustin Hazelett was bullied growing up
12/18/12 8:38 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope not you're Phone Post
12/18/12 8:43 PM
ChaosOverkill
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - How about you grow some balls. Bullies seem to only pick on people who dont fight back. If he said some shit like that to you and called you names you say fuck you bitch I'm gonna kick your ass.

And if you fight and even if you lose my guess is the bully knows that if he picks on you he is gonna have to fight you every single time and he aint gonna want to do that.

Because psycopaths like Head might seriously injure you longterm or permanently if you are significantly weaker and less skilled.

And even if you fight back, I've seen it just make the bully persevere more

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.