UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Sandy Hook - Video -- controversial.

12/19/12 8:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/19/12 9:22 AM
I kissed Kirik and I liked it!

Didn't see a thread here. It's been making the rounds on the web. It basically shows one of the parents all happy and smiley and then proceeding to get himself into character (allegidly). 

12/19/12 8:19 AM
Sickle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strange.
12/19/12 9:11 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought so. 

12/19/12 9:15 AM
Road Warrior Fin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because we all know how we are supposed to act after an event like this and we all know we'd act like ________, etc., 

The fuck, armchair psychologist.

12/19/12 9:19 AM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bc going on camera to talk about your dead child is easy to do. Reading into this is dumb. Phone Post
12/19/12 9:20 AM
Nitecrawler
1980 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
From the youtube description:

"Fathers of slain children do not go around joking and laughing the next day this guy is a fraud and he is an actor and so is the aunt that spoke before him and this entire shooting is a scam to take away gun right for a much bigger global domination plan.the father of the shooter was also to testify over the libor scandal.as he was VP of GE and Webber Paine company that suites were filed against and documented at stanford advocates web site,both aurora and Sandy Hook were referenced in the Batman move dark knight rises"

Is this EY's youtube channel?
12/19/12 9:21 AM
MentaL

I have a doctorate in pseudoscience and my semi professional opinion is that it is 'odd'. In all seriousness, how can you not deny that does not seem normal? Your child just just been mowed down and your representing yourself to the nation with smiles? 

I can understand someone putting on a fake smile but this just appears CREEEPY. 

12/19/12 9:21 AM
Altofsky
752 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Part of consoling somebody who is grieving is often trying to get them to smile or laugh, anything to take their mind off of their loss for even the briefest of moments.

But then again, the conspiracy folk who would use this to garner attention are most often too young to have experienced real loss and know nothing of this concept.

12/19/12 9:22 AM
MentaL

For the record, i've not once said fraud/fake or actor. I'm just sharing a viral video. 

12/19/12 9:23 AM
Brian76
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!! -  Bc going on camera to talk about your dead child is easy to do. Reading into this is dumb. Phone Post

I hear you, but also found it strange a bit. That seemed like a genuine smile...I'd guess those are tough to come by right now. I've never been in his shoes, but I am guessing....

To say the whole shooting was a scam.... well I find that very difficult to believe.
12/19/12 9:26 AM
MentaL

Nitecrawler - From the youtube description:

"Fathers of slain children do not go around joking and laughing the next day this guy is a fraud and he is an actor and so is the aunt that spoke before him and this entire shooting is a scam to take away gun right for a much bigger global domination plan.the father of the shooter was also to testify over the libor scandal.as he was VP of GE and Webber Paine company that suites were filed against and documented at stanford advocates web site,both aurora and Sandy Hook were referenced in the Batman move dark knight rises"

Is this EY's youtube channel?

They said the same thing about the father of the aurora shooter too but apparently its all bullcrap. 

12/19/12 9:46 AM
Man vs Net
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's this about the shootings being refferenced in TDKR? Phone Post
12/19/12 9:47 AM
MentaL

Man vs Net -  What's this about the shootings being refferenced in TDKR? Phone Post

there is a thread here already debunking it. 

12/19/12 9:47 AM
MentaL

Man vs Net -  What's this about the shootings being refferenced in TDKR? Phone Post

12/19/12 9:50 AM
Nitecrawler
1980 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
MentaL - 

Link to thread?
12/19/12 9:54 AM
PJ Benn Fan
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does seem strange but who am I to say how a person who just lost their child should act.

If he with to rip his clothes off and smear dogshit all over his body probably still wouldnt criticize hi sactions even though it would be strange.

12/19/12 9:55 AM
awesomestprime
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is going to sound harsh and probably get me voted down, and it's just an opinion, theory, and idea......

The kind of people who live the uber rich, elite, american lifestyle are some of the most cold hearted people on the planet. I have family in "this circle" and let me just say I don't go out of my way to see them for the holidays. I've separated myself enough to possibly be cut out of wills? I have friends who have had the same experiences with their families whom also come from money.

Again, I have no idea who this man is. I'm just stating personal experience.

If this would have happened to our family I believe 100 percent my grandfather would have "put on a face" for the public and used the situation to benefit himself and "his inner circle".
12/19/12 9:57 AM
Altofsky
752 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I have a doctorate in pseudoscience and my semi professional opinion is that it is 'odd'."

I have real world experience that shows this type of behavior to be rather commonplace. It largely depends on the culture.

Plenty of us try to relive the positive memories of the departed. We tell jokes and stories about happier times. We remember them for who they were in life. And that often times leads to smiles... followed by streams of tears often times, but you get smiles just the same as fleeting as they may be.

Hell, my grandmother was the matriarch of our family. She literally raised all the kids and grandkids, myself included. When she died, there wasn't a single dry eye in the house until my cousin stood up to say some words. She spewed out this old one-liner/inside joke that my grandmother always used and the ENTIRE place erupted in smiles and laughter. Tears and mourning returned shortly, but I kid you not when I say every single person in the place was laughing hysterically.

Like I said, it largely depends on the culture.

What you and others may see as a guy putting on an act, I see as a guy trying to deal with his loss as best he can that probably had some close friends and family trying to help him jog past memories that bring joy. And then I see that guy quickly coming back to grip with the loss he just experienced and taking some deep breaths.

12/19/12 10:01 AM
PigWig
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

Teresting Phone Post
12/19/12 10:03 AM
MentaL

the pseudoscience reference was a joke btw (given pseudoscience is all BS). 

12/19/12 10:03 AM
PJ Benn Fan
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime - This is going to sound harsh and probably get me voted down, and it's just an opinion, theory, and idea......

The kind of people who live the uber rich, elite, american lifestyle are some of the most cold hearted people on the planet. I have family in "this circle" and let me just say I don't go out of my way to see them for the holidays. I've separated myself enough to possibly be cut out of wills? I have friends who have had the same experiences with their families whom also come from money.

Again, I have no idea who this man is. I'm just stating personal experience.

If this would have happened to our family I believe 100 percent my grandfather would have "put on a face" for the public and used the situation to benefit himself and "his inner circle".

You may have a point!

12/19/12 10:08 AM
MentaL

PrisonMattressPuncher - 

"the pseudoscience reference was a joke btw (given pseudoscience is all BS).

So you're saying you DON't have a doctorate in the study of Pseudoscience? I actually know someone who does.

of course not. How the hell can you have a doctorate in BS? Unless its to debunk it. 

12/19/12 10:10 AM
canuck34
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, I'm guessing there is a town somewhere filled with the people who were supposedly on the 9/11 planes, the guys who set the explosives in the WTC and the kids from Sandy Hook?

Interdasting. Phone Post
12/19/12 10:16 AM
MentaL

Full video. 

12/19/12 12:48 PM
MentaL

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.