UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Has it really began? Please read.

12/19/12 11:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gnomejeebus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just read some stuff online. Crazy shit. Wonder if true.

Basically said the Colorado shooters dad and the Connecticut shooters dad were both supposed to testify in the same trial.

Friends. I believe there is evidence of more than one shooter. I believe this was a PLANNED event- specifically to get the UN Small Arms Treaty signed. The father of the shooter is Peter Lanza, rumored to be scheduled to testify on the international LIBOR scandal. Guess who else is rumored to be scheduled to testify on the LIBOR scandal? Father of the BATMAN theater shooter. Amazing coincidence? We will see. The LIBOR scandal is a massive, worldwide network of banks, the Federal Reserve and highly position individuals such as Tim Geihtner and Ben Bernanke that are being accused of manipulating LIBOR rates to gain better market positions. Just some of the Banks involved are: the Canadian branches of the Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Bank, and Citibank, as well as ICAP (Intercapital), an interdealer broker.[37 It also mentions Bank of America Phone Post
12/19/12 11:10 AM
WillD
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this fucking true?
12/19/12 11:11 AM
lordbreakdown
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when big banks are involved, I'll at least listen.
12/19/12 11:11 AM
WillD
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/19/12 11:11 AM
What is your source? They were both supposed to testify at that trial?
12/19/12 11:12 AM
Billittome
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not only that, both Colorado and Connecticut start with the letters 'Co'.
I think you're on to something!
12/19/12 11:12 AM
Jason
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

source?

12/19/12 11:13 AM
Stackdoe
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That can't be true...can it?
12/19/12 11:13 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2012/12/2-mass-shootings-connected-to-libor-2447738.html

"

The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’.

From Fabain4Liberty:

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.  

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR."

12/19/12 11:14 AM
PatK
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess is Alex Jones
12/19/12 11:16 AM
angryinch

Edited: 12/19/12 11:16 AM

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, generally, but there is no doubt a lot of shady shit going on behind the doors of the multi billion dollar power brokers that also involves our own govt that we do not know about. 

PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't normally buy into conspiracies but damn if true there's some serious explaining to do.

It makes sense though. If the theatre shooting was their first attempt and it didn't work, what better way for another attempt than to go after children? That will get people listening... Phone Post
The Mammoth
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both shootings are also connected to

WATER

Both of these guys used to enjoy eating food and drinking WATER regularly.

12/19/12 11:17 AM
The Mammoth
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And both had an obsession with BLACK

The colour BLACK has some serious answers to give us. This cannot be a coincidence.

12/19/12 11:18 AM
GSP'eedInMyMouth

Isn't this old news on the OG already. Like at least 3 days.

Anyway, is it possible these guys are so scandalous they secrelty trained and molded their sons for this, possibly drugging them for years? Altering thoughts? Could there be a secret society planning such atrocities?
The Mammoth

Christ ive also just found out both were MALE!!!

50% of the world now needs to answer for this clear cut cover up.

gnomejeebus

If this is true there is no doubt this was set up by the government. Phone Post
12/19/12 11:19 AM
CHS
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ so you're saying they were connected to Blackwater?

Source? Phone Post
12/19/12 11:21 AM
StevetheWeasel
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No.

This has been thoroughly debunked.

There never even was such a trial, and neither men were ever involved with the case in any way.
The Mammoth

StevetheWeasel - No.

There never even was such a trial, and neither men were ever involved with the case in any way.

But you are confirming BOTH were indeed men?

Sounds suspicious to me.

Uncle Rukus
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mammoth -

Both shootings are also connected to

WATER

Both of these guys used to enjoy eating food and drinking WATER regularly.

My God me too!!!!!

Am I a bad person? Phone Post
12/19/12 11:23 AM
StevetheWeasel
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mammoth - 
StevetheWeasel - No.

But you are confirming BOTH were indeed men?

Sounds suspicious to me.

I've said all I have to say.

Now, turn off the cameras!
12/19/12 11:24 AM
GSP'eedInMyMouth

I'm on board. Fuck LIBOR. This is real to me. How do I get invloved with these people so I am safe. They must need a pool boy or something.
12/19/12 11:31 AM
The Mammoth

gnomejeebus -  If this is true there is no doubt this was set up by the government. Phone Post

Sounds legit that the American Government would set it up so a bunch of 6 year old children get shot down in a hail of bullets over a court case. yes.

Punch yourself in the fucking face.

12/19/12 11:32 AM
gnomejeebus

The Mammoth -
gnomejeebus -  If this is true there is no doubt this was set up by the government. Phone Post

Sounds legit that the American Government would set it up so a bunch of 6 year old children get shot down in a hail of bullets over a court case. yes.

What's the worse thing you can think to do ? Phone Post
12/19/12 11:37 AM
The Mammoth

gnomejeebus - 
The Mammoth -

What's the worse thing you can think to do ? Phone Post

To gloss over the ridiculous quantity of greif and sorrow affecting the families and friends of these victims by applying your own conspiritard theory to what is simply the actions of a deranged asshole who had access to guns.

But carry on - there is no helping people like you.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.