UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Alpha Fight XC:Reloaded, Feb.9 2013

12/19/12 1:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LBoutin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The promotor of the event asked me to post this for him. This is a quality amateur promotion. One of the few that run legal amateur MMA shows in Saskatchewan.

Hello to everyone,

I would like to invite you all to our 2nd edition of ALPHA FIGHTxc - Reloaded this is amateur MMA/ Muay Thai Kickboxing event will be held here in Saskatoon February 9th 2013 .

For teams interested in participating please forward your amateur athletes fight list with the following information included for each athlete. This show is strictly for amateur athletes, we will do our best to match up your students with quality opponents at the same skill level. Please be forefront with all training back ground information, it is appreciated by all. We want to make this a positive experience for all individuals involved and help these upcoming athletes take their game to the next level!

Mandatory medicals required by SMAA(Saskatchewan Martial Arts Association sanctioning body).

Hiv
Hep B-C
ECG or EKG

Name:
Weight:
Club:

Combative experience how long has athlete been training? Please include all previous Martial Arts, Wrestling, Boxing, Judo, ect....

Current AM record ___/___/___ Date of last fight & result.

We will be having both MMA Bouts, Kickboxing or Mod Muay Thai Bouts for this event. If you have athletes available for KB or MMT rules bouts please foreword them along with the you MMA list of athletes.

SMAA notes, Any athlete who is holding a 14 day suspension from a legitimate commission is not eligible and the suspension will be up held.

We look forward to hearing from you, please forward all fighters information as soon as possible so we can start with the matchmaking process for your team. Gas and Hotels will be covered for all teams involved.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to answer them.

Also if you know of other clubs that may be interested please forward this email to them and have them contact me so I can add them to our mail out list.

Regards,

Troy Scheer

Jason Beavis

ALPHA FIGHTxc
troy@ringshark.com
(306)230-4799"
12/19/12 9:22 PM
bravo13
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice! Troy rocks. His guys always put on great fights no matter where I see them.

This will be great! I missed The first show they did when Paul was the headliner.

Thank you LBoutin for being the bearer of good news. Merry Christmas to you!

(I can say that.. I'm from Saskatoon!)
12/19/12 10:55 PM
King Trav
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If its ok for the bus to say it...it's ok for anyone to say it! You're not flying Solo bro....MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody. Phone Post
12/21/12 9:10 PM
bravo13
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bumping...

looking forward to this show already.
1/5/13 6:10 PM
bravo13

Any more info?
Venue?
Where to get tickets?

Thanks!
1/15/13 9:30 AM
LBoutin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From Troy Scheer:

"Alpha Fight fans, fighters and sponsors, Due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to reschedule Alpha Fight xc "Reloaded" from February 9, to April 13, 2013 at the Saskatoon Soccer Center, 150 Nelson Road.

We know with this new date will enable us to bring you the highest quality show with the top fighters on the MMA and Muay Thai circuit.

We look forward to your continued support, keep following us for event updates fighter stats and potential match ups on our website (http://alphafight.ca/) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AlphaFight)!

Fight teams & fighters still looking attend our show please submit your information as we are still arranging potential match ups. For more information contact us directly at the following email address.

From the Team at Alpha Fight xc we thank you for your patronage!!

Troy Scheer
Troy@ringshark.com

Jay Beavis
jasonbeavis@yahoo.ca"
1/22/13 4:29 PM
Ringshark
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Luke, for helping me out while my account was getting the kinks worked out.

Bravo you can find all the current information and updates on the website provided in the last post. As well I have started a new thread with the new Event date of April 13th.

Look forward to seeing you at the show!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.