UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodb

12/19/12 8:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doublehead
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath: Intelligence analyst

Days later, the Sandy Hook Massacre, the iconic slaughter of twenty small children, is now looking like a terrorist attack, not a “murder suicide.” Was “lone gunman” Adam Lanza a “patsy,” the same word Lee Harvey Oswald used to describe himself before being “silenced” in November 1963?

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”

Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.”

The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

-------------------------------------------------

This was on Iran's state run TV station so I am sure it must be true.

12/19/12 8:43 PM
Team Cup
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

conspiracy theories abound

12/19/12 8:46 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

^^^^^ Wow, just WOW at his demeanor before the broadcast started....

WTF???

12/19/12 8:48 PM
Team Cup
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

WTF???

Yea.. I found that clip to be VERY strange... I can't imagine smiling ever again if my daughter had just been murdered, let alone yucking it up the next day... I can't imagine what kind of grief a parent would be going through so I don't want to judge but this really creeped me out.  I was tempted to post this on it's own thread, but didn't want to get flamed for it.. Feel free to make the thread.

12/19/12 8:49 PM
Doublehead

Edited: 12/19/12 8:56 PM

From the article on Press TV site: "Harris, citing the flood of inconsistencies in the "cover story," pointed out the following, "The facts are now becoming obvious. This is another case where Israel has chosen violence and terrorism where their bullying in Washington has failed. Israel believes the US "threw them under the bus," particularly after the recent Gaza war, allowing Israel to be humiliated in the United Nations. Their response was to stage a terror attack, targeting America in the most hideous and brutal way possible, in fact, an Israeli "signature attack," one that butchers children, one reminiscent of the attacks that killed so many children in Gaza?"

------------------ Well there you go. Israel did it. The kid everyone is talking about prolly wasn't even there. He was prolly murdered by the Israeli death squads too.

12/19/12 8:50 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

WTF???

That was a true WTF moment if there ever was one!
12/19/12 8:51 PM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy in the video should be executed.
12/19/12 8:53 PM
Jerkie
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

humans are a disgusting disease at times

rip kids
12/19/12 9:00 PM
Doublehead

Team Cup - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

WTF???

Yea.. I found that clip to be VERY strange... I can't imagine smiling ever again if my daughter had just been murdered, let alone yucking it up the next day... I can't imagine what kind of grief a parent would be going through so I don't want to judge but this really creeped me out.  I was tempted to post this on it's own thread, but didn't want to get flamed for it.. Feel free to make the thread.

Guy just looked really nervous.  He probably never tried to speak to a big audience and prolly not gotten much sleep.    What am I missing?   Even if you are not being critical of him, why did it creep you out?

12/19/12 9:03 PM
Team Cup

Edited: 12/19/12 9:05 PM

I made a thread about it so please bring the discussion over there.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2105931&page=1&pc=1

Tiresias... This interview ocurred 1-2 days after the tragedy, hardly meets perpetual criteria.. As a father it just rang very odd to me.

Doublead - It certainly could be nervousness, but he didn't look very nervous until he began speaking.. Before then he looked like he was comforable and in good spirit. Then once he was told the camera was rolling his demeanor changed completely... At least that's how it looked to me.

12/19/12 9:04 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Tiresias - 

I don't think there is anything that crazy about the video.  You don't maintain a state of perpetual sorrow when you are grieving.

Right but he seems to have to hype himself up to get sad....

Somethings fucked up there.

12/19/12 9:04 PM
A.W.Ashford
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
12/19/12 9:05 PM
Jerkie
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Cup - 

I made a thread about it so please bring the discussion over there.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2105931&page=1&pc=1

Tiresias... This interview ocurred 1-2 days after the tragedy.. As a father it just rang very odd to me.

Doublead - It certainly could be nervousness, but he didn't look very nervous until he began speaking.. Before then he looked like he was comforable and in good spirit. Then once he was told the camera was rolling his demeanor changed completely... At least that's how it looked to me.

yep...weird as fuck

i would be a mess
12/19/12 9:05 PM
othree
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The video of the guy about to speak creeped me out. That was a sinister seeming grin to me...but hey, I don't have much to go on.

12/19/12 9:06 PM
Justin676
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there even the slightest ounce of evidence for any of this garbage? Phone Post
12/19/12 9:16 PM
TEX4N32
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf?? Walks up grinning then all of a sudden starts breathing heavily?

Pretty weird. Phone Post
12/19/12 9:17 PM
rbl
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin676 - Is there even the slightest ounce of evidence for any of this garbage? Phone Post
They found a mini Uzi smeared with hummus at the scene but it was hushed up. Phone Post
12/19/12 9:21 PM
TEX4N32
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had to watch it again. If he was trying to act he went full retard. Phone Post
12/19/12 9:23 PM
Eddy Payeur
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
12/19/12 9:23 PM
thaswhutshesaid

in
12/19/12 9:26 PM
JustPeed
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Cup -

crazy Phone Post
12/19/12 10:23 PM
Mighty Quinn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that "America would take the punishment, keep "quiet," and let a 'fall guy' take the blame.""

What lesson would America learn from This??? Makes no sense to me at all....
12/19/12 10:38 PM
DMBpig
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
12/19/12 10:51 PM
Doublehead

Edited: 12/19/12 10:51 PM

Some of the comments after the article are the deep section of crazy. 

12/20/12 12:14 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Team Cup - 

WOW WOW WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWWOOWWOWO
OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGOGMOGMOG

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.