UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lauzon: I predict I'm going to submit everyone

12/19/12 11:47 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I predict I'm going to submit everyone," Lauzon told MMAjunkie.com Radio. "I build it up in my mind."

Of course, with seven career UFC wins by tapout, Lauzon's predictions aren't exactly empty chatter. But it's also not just pointless thinking, either. Lauzon said he and his team take a scientific approach to breaking down each opponent and prepping a proper gameplan.

"At the beginning of the camp, which this is a shorter camp, but we build this guy up to be this absolute monster, and we take away all of their advantages," Lauzon explained. "We negate everything. We focus on all of our advantages, and we try to put as much distance as we can where they have advantages and increase the span of our advantages.

"So he is this monster in the beginning, and I've got to go into the cage thinking everyone I go in the cage with I'm going to submit. I'm going to put my hands on them. I'm going to hit them a couple times, hurt them and then catch them in a submission if he tries to get away. That's for every fight."

read entire article...

12/20/12 12:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Lauzon!!! Phone Post
12/20/12 12:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rear Naked Chode
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, WAR Lauzon. Submit em' all.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.