UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Michael Carter-Williams is the best ncaa player

12/20/12 10:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

avgs 10.7 assists 3.4 steals 5.0 rebounds 12.4 points per game. 6'6 soph guard for cuse
12/20/12 10:13 PM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Carter-Williams high school hl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2vrgLMPic0

12/26/12 7:52 PM
dangerboy12
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he is nice, but he really needs to be able to score a lot better on the college level and the NBA to be a championship level PG. Right now the trick seems to be to let the guy shoot, and miss.

I'll go with Mason Plumlee

19 pts 12 rebs 64% fg 70% ft

Completely owning the paint in every game for Duke this year
12/27/12 3:05 PM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It seems college basketball gets worse every year, watched a few games and got damn is that a low level of talent
12/27/12 9:01 PM
dangerboy12
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO - It seems college basketball gets worse every year, watched a few games and got damn is that a low level of talent

really can't argue with that, well, I guess I can.

Kids play so much AAU ball that defense and basketball fitness are just on another level.

Kids today have seen so many schemes and so many good players and have been to so many seminars and have had so much good coaching that their basketball IQ is higher than ever. Unfortunately, this shows a lot more on defense than offense. Kids don't get beat backdoor as much anymore. Kids know how to help on defense. They know how to rotate. They know how to switch. It's almost instinctive because they have played so much basketball.

College basketball is a lot more like NBA playoff basketball, where teams play hard the whole game and good shots are hard to come by, and height and athleticism reign supreme.

Now clearly the top level guys leave early, and that has hurt the top level of college ball, but overall, top to bottom, I'd say talent has increased. But nobody cares about what has basically become single A basketball, where the true NBA prospects are few and far between.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.