UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Calling it now Joe Merritt is a prospect to watch.

12/21/12 1:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/21/12 1:48 AM

My bro Joe Merritt is a serious welterweight prospect. One of Lorenz Larkin's main training partners, 6-0 as an ammy all KO/TKO finishes, 2-0 as a pro both KO/TKO, 6 of his 8 wins are first round finishes. He's driven, humbled and a gifted athlete with serious star potential. Definitely keep your eyes out for him. War JoeySlash!

12/21/12 1:50 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
12/21/12 1:54 AM
atrocityexhibit
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I approve, largely because we apparently own the exact same pair of Muay Thai shorts.
12/21/12 8:32 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a solid prospect! Phone Post
12/21/12 12:34 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

We went through high school together. Great dude. Never saw this in him though, he was a multi sport athlete but he was such a passive guy. I never would have guessed he'd make a career as a fighter. Seems like that's how some of the best are made. Phone Post
12/22/12 11:15 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - We went through high school together. Great dude. Never saw this in him though, he was a multi sport athlete but he was such a passive guy. I never would have guessed he'd make a career as a fighter. Seems like that's how some of the best are made. Phone Post
No doubt... My coach always said... He'd never met a truly tough guy, who walks around telling everyone how tough they are! It's the quite/calm guy that you should always watch out for.

Hope your man makes a run and makes some coin! Phone Post
12/29/12 3:01 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - We went through high school together. Great dude. Never saw this in him though, he was a multi sport athlete but he was such a passive guy. I never would have guessed he'd make a career as a fighter. Seems like that's how some of the best are made. Phone Post
No doubt... My coach always said... He'd never met a truly tough guy, who walks around telling everyone how tough they are! It's the quite/calm guy that you should always watch out for.

Hope your man makes a run and makes some coin! Phone Post
Your coach was telling u the truth. War Joey Slash Phone Post
6/22/13 7:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Another first round KO last night! 49 seconds! War Joey Slash!

6/22/13 9:01 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Does he have a permit for those guns? Phone Post
Definitely licensed to kill with them haha. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 11:02 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Have a buddy that won a ammy boxing tournament and it def makes you proud of them. Phone Post
I agree. Honestly he's a prospect regardless. Dude has the potential. Knowing him personally is just icing on the cake. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.