Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. Badd Blood '97 - 1st HIAC and 1st appearance of Kane

2. Raw Tribute to Owen the night after his fall

3. Raw the night after Pillman's death
12/23/12 2:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thekev1130

Also, I can't remember what PPV it was, but Rock's first title win in St. Louis.
12/23/12 3:36 PM
instantkarma
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrestlemania 17
Wrestlemania 25
Royal Rumble 89 Phone Post
12/24/12 5:34 PM
tornadochoke
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My all time fav was a house show where big boss man vs million dollar man(with virgl) main evented over undertaker vs ultimate warrior. Also LOD vs Nasty boys. Brent Hart,Shawn michaels(rocker days. Bushwakers

Also a ppv Vengeance where they had the bar room brawl

A Monday nitro where Brett hart was like the us champ/tv champ/tag champ/world champ all at the same time. First time I ever seen the giant get picked up and slammed done by bill Goldberg. Phone Post
12/24/12 8:36 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live in Oregon and for the longest time due to some fucked up laws the WWE wouldn't come here. I went to some shows in Cali back when I was little in the late 80s but since WWE has started coming again I've been to a few Raw's a Smackdown where I actually had row 1 floor seats and then a PPV they had here when Orton was on his first title run. Phone Post
12/25/12 12:20 AM
SexiestManAlive

1. Raw: Rock's birthday

2. TLC 2012

3. No Way Out 2012, Tuxedo match!!
12/25/12 12:39 AM
othree
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The absolute best PPV I ever went to was the second In Your House PPV, the Lumberjacks in Nashville, TN.

Diesel vs. Sid was the headliner in a Lumberjack match. There was a bunch of dark matches as well, with Candido vs. Aldo Montoya aka Justin Credible opening the show and Undertaker vs. Kamala in a casket match closed the show. Inbetween you had Roadie vs. 1-2-3 Kid, Mabel and Mo vs. Razor Ramon and Savio Vega. Mabel beat the shit out of Vega that match, to the point where it actually looked halfway legit. Mabel and Mo actually went over. Jeff Jarrett also performed "With My Baby Tonight" 

Bigelow beat someone, Jarrett lost the IC title to Shawn Michaels in an awesome fucking match that broke up Jarrett/The Roadie aka Road Dawg. Owen Hart and Yokozuna defended the tag team belts against Luger and British Bulldog. Diesel and Sid actually gave a pretty damn good big mans match performance, of course it helped that it was a lumberjack match and was quite chaotic. Then we got Bret Hart vs. some jobber followed by the casket match. 

It was mainly just so awesome because so many of the guys I loved in the 90's all wrestled on the card. I can still remember most of the PPV move for move, although it kind of helped that I actually watched it earlier this year.

Number 2 would have to be a WCW Nitro a few weeks after NWO had formed. Throwing trash at Hogan and Nash was pretty fun.

Number 3 would be the only ECW event I ever went to. It was chaotic, it was brutal, it was everything I ever dreamed it could have been. I think the main event was a No DQ match between RVD and Tommy Dreamer, with RVD going over. I can remember Brian Lee wrestling some jobber in a fucking shitshow that lasted just shy of 5 minutes, The Gangstas beating the shit out of the Headshrinkers, Louie Spicolli putting the boots to Buh Buh Ray, and a mixed tag match between Sandman/Hyatt and Raven/Miss Peaches. There were a few other matches, one involving Mikey Whipwreck but I can't remember for the life of me who he wrestled.

12/25/12 1:51 PM
GSP24

1. Wrestlemania 18
2. Wrestlemania 6
3. Royal Rumble 1998 Phone Post
12/29/12 11:01 AM
GSP24

I was also at a Raw show in 2003 in Edmonton with RVD vs. Eddie was the main event in a ladder match. Some drunk guck jumped into the ring and got stomped out by Guerrero.

Pure Awesomeness... Phone Post
1/1/13 3:01 AM
Slydawg

TTT for later Phone Post
1/1/13 5:08 AM
Slydawg

Jim Crockett Sr. Memorial Cup 1988 Baltimore

Halloween Havok 1991

Small show in Tijuana Mexico 2007 Phone Post
1/1/13 5:14 AM
Honald_Heagan
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Extreme Rising 12/29/12 Phone Post
1/3/13 2:04 PM
CryLikeAGirl
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll always remember my first big show.  I was ten years old and the show was Survivor Series 1990 when they actually held the PPV on Thanksgiving night.  I remember going to my aunt's for Thanksgiving dinner, then my dad, brother, and I leaving for the show in Hartford, CT.  The Undertaker made his on screen debut as the mystery wrestler for Ted DiBiase's team.  This was also the infamous Gobbledy Gooker fiasco.  I remember wondering what was going to be in the egg and getting all excited.  I still remember the feeling of disappointment  that took over me when Mean Gene popped out of the egg.

1/3/13 2:09 PM
othree
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CryLikeAGirl - 

I'll always remember my first big show.  I was ten years old and the show was Survivor Series 1990 when they actually held the PPV on Thanksgiving night.  I remember going to my aunt's for Thanksgiving dinner, then my dad, brother, and I leaving for the show in Hartford, CT.  The Undertaker made his on screen debut as the mystery wrestler for Ted DiBiase's team.  This was also the infamous Gobbledy Gooker fiasco.  I remember wondering what was going to be in the egg and getting all excited.  I still remember the feeling of disappointment  that took over me when Mean Gene popped out of the egg.

Hector Guerrero was the Gooker. Eddie's older brother. Was a terrible waste of his talents.

Mean Gene interviewed, or attempted to anyways.

1/3/13 4:44 PM
pointfighter23

Wrestlemania 25 , 1000 Raw , TNA live house show Bloomington il . Possibly 2012 rumble Phone Post
1/3/13 4:59 PM
CryLikeAGirl
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - 
CryLikeAGirl - 

Hector Guerrero was the Gooker. Eddie's older brother. Was a terrible waste of his talents.

Ah that's right.  I just really remember thinking "WTF is this" from the nose bleed section.

1/4/13 1:49 AM
DarQueHero
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have only been to two, the first was kinda lame, but the Raw in Ft. Wayne, IN BACK IN 01-02 was great. Moment that sticks out was Cena walking to the ring and the girls (maybe 15 years old) behind are screaming "Cena is my babies daddy!". I glance over to who can only be described as their father with his shaking his head in his hands. The one girl was pregnant, so it made me laugh more. Phone Post
1/4/13 8:41 PM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CryLikeAGirl - 

this is the show that holds a special place in my heart. it was the start of watching wrestling for me. 1988-1992 was my fav all time WWF. later on in life i went and bought this on vhs along with summerslam 92 vhs. i always tell people if they ask if i watch it because we all do at work men of all ages. i always tell them yea ill leave it on now and again but i dont go out of my way to watch it or anything but have a good idea of whats going on though
1/4/13 9:03 PM
GSP24

Josh, do you think Overeem will beat Velasquez if he beats Bigfoot? Phone Post
1/4/13 9:03 PM
grizz632
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - 
CryLikeAGirl - 

Who ever would have thought that "Lazer-Tron" wouldn't be the worst gimmick Hector would be saddled with?
1/5/13 12:29 AM
JimJams
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Summerslam @ wembley was utterly amazing never experienced anything like it.
Been to a few when they have been to England 2 in Manchester 1 in Newcastle Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.