UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tito Ortiz questions Ronda Rousey's belt

12/23/12 4:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HandyDarsh
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hawxby - 
HandyDarsh -
FOX Force Five -
HandyDarsh - 
Kingfanpaul -
American Shaolin - Her belt is not legit at all. She has never fought in the UFC and even if she beats Carmouche its still not legit. There should be a 4 or even 8 girl tournament to crown a champion. Marloes Coennen, Cyborg and Sara McMann would all beat Rousey.
Oh stfu, I didn't see you bitching when Aldo was gifted a title without ever fighting in the UFC. Phone Post
I think people would have complained about it if aldo wasn't clearly #1.
There's still a massive debate whether Ronda or cyborg would win. Phone Post

It's a 135 Pound belt.
Cyborg claims she can't make 135 Pounds.
I know but the women's division is thin as fuck, look at the men's division for example, 185 and 170 are stacked yet they want gsp vs silva.
Now the women have Ronda and cyborg and neither will lose or gain 5 lbs to catapult women's mma to the mainstream Phone Post
How can it possibly get ANY MORE mainstream!? First fight in women's division is a headliner over two former champions! Wtf? It's two different weight classes who cares how thin it is. It just got started. Give it time to grow. Phone Post

well dana placed it as a main event and the fight hasnt happened yet so i wouldnt call it mainstream yet

12/23/12 5:38 AM
FOX Force Five
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborg is also suspended right now.

She should have used the last year to change her training routine and maybe lay off any "special" supplements she took.
Thus reducing her walk-around weight and putting herself in a window where a cut to 135 wasn't so brutual.
12/23/12 6:07 AM
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reporter brings up Aldo and Cruz and Tito has NOTHING to say except grin and admit that he is talking shit because Cyborg is his "client".

Nice.
12/23/12 7:41 AM
PanRoastedJinx
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito can still cut a promo. I also love that he has always referred to the UFC belt as a World Title. Love me some Tito.
12/23/12 7:47 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does the Ronda belt/weight divvy creation compare to the Aldo intro to UFC situation?
12/23/12 4:54 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hipter ortiz
12/23/12 5:27 PM
HandyDarsh
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - fuck the belt- lets just see them fight at 140
That's how I feel as a fan, the belt seems less meaningful than the others.
But like we discussed earlier, I doubt Dana would do that. Phone Post
12/23/12 6:47 PM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - fuck the belt- lets just see them fight at 140

Pointless. The cheater has had how long to stop juicing and drop a couple lbs of roid-muscle? Obviously cyborg simply wants to continue cheating and continue fighting in a division with no real competition.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.