UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belcher: I have to let more fans know who I am

12/23/12 9:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuckliddellstein -
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes -
Chuckliddellstein - Who's belcher? Phone Post
Stfu...u know who he is and if u don't then u don't follow mma Phone Post
MM what? Phone Post
:-) Phone Post
12/23/12 11:22 AM
chris curry
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated Penn - 
chris curry - 
WestCoastMXC -  He's an amazing fighter he just doesn't have the "it" factor. Phone Post

what's the "it" factor. He just doesn't talk shit. He is a fucking beast and has been for a long time. c'mon 12er

What do you think is the reason he's not well known, some kind of magic?

WestCoastMXC is right. You mad because he makes sense?

Belcher is a great fighter, hope he can get some popularity going and earn some cash for it.

You can be as great a fighter as you like, but you have to market yourself, if you want to earn the big bucks. Look at Jim Miller, then look at Chael Sonnen.

am I mad? Sorry guy I don't get mad about a post. And he is known by real fans,if you started watching mma 2 or 3 years ago then you might not know him. Your examples chael sonnen and Jim miller? When did you start watching this sport. Cmoner 11'er get it together
12/23/12 11:32 AM
Motivated Penn
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chris curry - 
Motivated Penn - 
chris curry - 
WestCoastMXC -  He's an amazing fighter he just doesn't have the "it" factor. Phone Post

what's the "it" factor. He just doesn't talk shit. He is a fucking beast and has been for a long time. c'mon 12er

Belcher is a great fighter, hope he can get some popularity going and earn some cash for it.

You can be as great a fighter as you like, but you have to market yourself, if you want to earn the big bucks. Look at Jim Miller, then look at Chael Sonnen.

am I mad? Sorry guy I don't get mad about a post. And he is known by real fans,if you started watching mma 2 or 3 years ago then you might not know him. Your examples chael sonnen and Jim miller? When did you start watching this sport. Cmoner 11'er get it together

Jees, you're tragic.

Let me quote Alan Belcher for you: "I have to prove that I'm able to fight more often and I have to let more fans know who I am. I have an underground fan base but that's about it."

Now please, get his phone number, call him up, because that 11'er obviously needs to get it together.

Derp.
12/23/12 2:29 PM
Combat Corner
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check out Alan's latest Vblog he does them every week and have great looks into his camp, diet, techniques etc. Pretty cool.
12/23/12 3:23 PM
Smellde Gluve
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/23/12 3:36 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belcher v. Belcher FTW Phone Post
12/23/12 4:28 PM
catgobling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol. if Okami is staying with Sonnen's mom and presumably training with him, then how can we believe his hands are developing? Belcher takes it by being more well-rounded. I would like Belcher to get a crack at Silva, and i think he would do much better than Bisping. Perhaps he Weidman could give a better fight, but im not completely sold on that.

get em Belcher
12/23/12 6:50 PM
CLINT NJHC
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/23/12 7:48 PM
chris curry
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/23/12 10:37 PM
Motivated Penn - 
chris curry - 
Motivated Penn - 
chris curry - 

Jees, you're tragic.

Let me quote Alan Belcher for you: "I have to prove that I'm able to fight more often and I have to let more fans know who I am. I have an underground fan base but that's about it."

Now please, get his phone number, call him up, because that 11'er obviously needs to get it together.

Derp.

the fact your sn is motivated Penn and your using words like "jees" and "derp" says it all. And FYI this underground fanbase is what kept this sport alive
12/23/12 8:00 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuckliddellstein -  Who's belcher? Phone Post

A 155 pound WMMA prospect from Des Moines, Iowa.

Belcher, or "Asian Rocky" as she is known on the scene, is the owner of one of the most feared double-jab in the USA.

She's trained with everyone from Kimo to Kalib Starnes and is poised to make noise very soon.
12/24/12 12:23 AM
crumbs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His fight with Paul Harris was very fun to watch, Rogans commentary for the fight was legendary.

Already said in the thread, but big gaps inbetween fights are keeping him out of the spotlight.
12/24/12 5:48 AM
Motivated Penn
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chris curry - 
Motivated Penn - 
chris curry - 
Motivated Penn - 
chris curry - 

Jees, you're tragic.

Derp.

the fact your sn is motivated Penn and your using words like "jees" and "derp" says it all. And FYI this underground fanbase is what kept this sport alive

For the last fucking time, nobody here is saying they have no idea who Alan Belcher is. We love Alan Belcher. We are talking about whether the general fan base know about him. And they do not.

Evidenced by Alan rarely being in the MMA media spotlight, not being a top earner (despite having 13 UFC fights) and Alan fucking saying so himself! This is why I quoted him to you.

Do you no understand the difference between discussing a standpoint, and advocating it?

Are you aware that sherdog.net is that way -----> ?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.