UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> As hard it is to believe, Cain can out strike JDS

12/30/12 3:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow's Overseer
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One -

I've been saying the same thing about Cain for years. Bobby Lupo don't need no Jack Slack to see a fucking mismatch and make money on it. UFC is pushing Cain for the Mexican/Chicano fans. He's not a top of the pile HW. He's got MW power and a MW chin, and he's fighting an aggressive, athletic beast who we all already know can knock him out

Cain was a fatbody for the JDS fight. I doubled up after the weigh in, might do it again this time if he comes in soft and heavy again. 

Yeah big guy? You still wanna speak them words? Phone Post
12/30/12 3:56 AM
SK3N
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugar Dick -

Cain is a dead man walking (twice)

This Phone Post
12/30/12 4:15 AM
Trigguh Mike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Impressive. Phone Post
12/30/12 9:09 AM
shallowkal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IronChris - OP nailed it
To the letter, impressive Phone Post
12/30/12 9:17 AM
RICKYB
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat -

Can't believe people have so much faith in Cain, based on zero factual evidence.  I don't get it.

Damn Phone Post
12/30/12 1:52 PM
JROTT
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAxeMurderer84 -
JROTT - In the first fight, Cain got clipped early, and I just don't see it happening again so quick. I have a feeling Cain is gonna wall n stall for a bit at first just to tire out JDS and then work for some takedowns and gnp.

Cain by UD Phone Post
No way this goes 5 full rounds. Phone Post
Feel free to VMTFU Phone Post
2/2/13 2:30 AM
libertines24
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IronChris - OP nailed it

lol I'll be honest. I forgot I made this thread. The fight was more one sided than I thought, but I always knew Cain can strike with the best of them. I loved how he used the wrestling in that fight.
2/2/13 2:34 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

libertines24 - 
IronChris - OP nailed it

lol I'll be honest. I forgot I made this thread. The fight was more one sided than I thought, but I always knew Cain can strike with the best of them. I loved how he used the wrestling in that fight.

You got a VTFU from me OP.  That was impressive.  I especially liked how you predicted the manner he'd be able to outstrike him

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.