UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Forrest Griffin's knee (pic)

12/23/12 7:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://twitter.com/ForrestGriffin

12/23/12 7:12 PM
MentaL
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter
What happened? Phone Post
12/23/12 7:12 PM
jasonhightower
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn... I am guessing he's done?

12/23/12 7:14 PM
studiocamp
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit! It looks like Sloth from the Goonies.
12/23/12 7:16 PM
circa305
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did he have done? ACL?
12/23/12 7:16 PM
HandyDarsh
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbos Bread -  Looks like a vagina after its been with a black dude Phone Post

12/23/12 7:17 PM
Lahzerous
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/23/12 7:21 PM
Motivated Penn
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surgery is brutal. Hope his knee heals up nicely.
12/23/12 7:22 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Laid up in the hospital, is Forrest Griffin.

12/23/12 7:22 PM
KingGo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he can make it back from this, best of luck forrest Phone Post
12/23/12 7:26 PM
ufc98newb
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strength - Jesus.....hate seeing stuff like that

Seeing Shogun's broken clavicle protruding from his shoulder during his actual fight with Gustafsson was hard for me to watch

Amazing Shogun was still able to perform the way he did! Despite serious injury still managed to give Gustafsson lots of deep trouble !

Shogun is a supreme talent and is a warriors of warriors!

Can only imagine how difference the fight would have been if Shogun were healthy and in shape. Shogun needs to get his broken clavicle repaired. Once Shogun does he will start destroying shit again

Regardless, Shogun will come back and win big fights. Shogun's heart is too big and his will to win is too strong!

Anyway, sorry for the rant!

I'm not a fan of Forrest, but I hope he gets well. Get well Forrest

lol, i think you have jumped the shark here. Merry Christmas

WAR Shogun!

12/23/12 7:26 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been there...a few times. Here's to a speedy recovery.
12/23/12 7:49 PM
Diazed And Confused
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he die? Phone Post
12/23/12 8:49 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since it's Forrest, people will ignore it if it affects his performances. Just like they did with his shoulder. Everyone else gets to have excuses but him...

Anyways, War Forrest, hope he heals up fast, I still think he can make another run if he regains his motivation. Phone Post
12/23/12 8:51 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone post post the Shad face on Forrest's knee?
12/23/12 8:54 PM
Old noob
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - 

Laid up in the hospital, is Forrest Griffin.

My daily VTFU goes to you, Kevin McAllister.
12/23/12 9:10 PM
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -  Since it's Forrest, people will ignore it if it affects his performances. Just like they did with his shoulder. Everyone else gets to have excuses but him...

Anyways, War Forrest, hope he heals up fast, I still think he can make another run if he regains his motivation. Phone Post

Ya alright man.
12/23/12 9:12 PM
Right Hand JO Power
632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbos Bread -  Looks like a vagina after its been with a black dude Phone Post

12/23/12 9:14 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ - Since it's Forrest, people will ignore it if it affects his performances. Just like they did with his shoulder. Everyone else gets to have excuses but him...

Bullshit, he lost to Shogun because Shogun is the better fighter. He beat Franklin because he's bigger. He beat Tito in a close fight but looked slow and old because he is slow and old. Forrest needs to retire Phone Post
12/23/12 9:35 PM
SuperMannyFraker
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like ACL surgery, plus something else. It really looks worse than it is.
12/23/12 9:35 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
GriffinQ - Since it's Forrest, people will ignore it if it affects his performances. Just like they did with his shoulder. Everyone else gets to have excuses but him...

Bullshit, he lost to Shogun because Shogun is the better fighter. He beat Franklin because he's bigger. He beat Tito in a close fight but looked slow and old because he is slow and old. Forrest needs to retire Phone Post
And the first time when he fought Shogun? When he had a very damaged shoulder that required surgery in addition to whatever other ailments he had? Why does he get no credit for that anymore, because Shogun was also injured, yet Shogun gets all the credit in the world for beating Forrest in the rematch. People on this site literally refuse to consider their first fight as a fair contest, despite the fact that both men had equal time to prepare and both were pretty severely injured.

Don't pretend like its not a double standard. Some fighters have their bad performances excused frequently. Others aren't given the same luxury. Phone Post
12/23/12 9:36 PM
irishrottie
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MCL tear? Use the patellar tendon to replace it?

12/23/12 9:43 PM
Hocky Balboa
6292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods, please move to OG After Dark. Phone Post
12/23/12 9:54 PM
Gerbacio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what happened?

12/23/12 9:58 PM
youarewhatiswrong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strength - Jesus.....hate seeing stuff like that

Seeing Shogun's broken clavicle protruding from his shoulder during his actual fight with Gustafsson was hard for me to watch

Amazing Shogun was still able to perform the way he did! Despite serious injury still managed to give Gustafsson all sorts of deep trouble !

Shogun is a supreme talent and is a warriors of warriors!

Can only imagine how dramatically ifferent the fight would have been if Shogun were healthy and in shape.

Shogun needs to get his broken clavicle repaired. Once Shogun does he will start destroying shit again

Regardless, Shogun will come back and win big fights. Shogun's heart is too big and his will to win is too strong!

Anyway, sorry for the rant!

I'm not a fan of Forrest, but I hope he gets well. Knee injuries, and surgeries are VERY serious. Get well Forrest

He's baaaaaaaaaack

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.