UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guida: I could have been 15-1

12/24/12 2:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhas - Jesus, this guy is out of his mind and delusional over a fight that happened almost a year ago, Gray won that fight no doubt, his fighting style was just past disgusting and rage inducing, he has won some controversial decisions too, why is he even saying shit about close fights' decisions.

Stunned Gray and wobbled Ben LOL, i guess i missed those parts.
He wobbled Benson with a spinning backfist before the epic barrel roll. Blue name please help? You will not find a better mma gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-x5nJ0PHCsPQ/Tr8ltubWgUI/AAAAAAAAAO8/lGPSeuLNxjA/s1600/6.gif Phone Post
12/24/12 2:47 AM
JoeMimic
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/24/12 2:48 AM

Love my phone being dumb.
12/24/12 2:59 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^thanks!

Lol I could watch that gif for an hour. I have no clue what Guida is doing but it's awesome Phone Post
12/24/12 3:24 AM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/24/12 3:24 AM

Guida: I could have been 15-1

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.................

12/24/12 6:18 AM
Finnie1878

Lost the Diaz fight. Should be 8-7 Phone Post
12/24/12 6:24 AM
sitchpack

Guida deserves the hate for knowingly fighting a horrendous fight against Maynard. Dude moves too much and doesnt do anything meaningful with it, very gimmicky fighter. Phone Post
12/24/12 7:07 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ToneybyArmbar -  lol Jason Guida of all people telling someone else to drop some extra poundage Phone Post

or giving advice inside or outside the octagon...
12/24/12 7:20 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huerta was a close decision...had it gone another 4 minutes...

12/24/12 7:23 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic hero - No, no he could not.
This Phone Post
12/24/12 7:42 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
859 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  ^^^thanks!

Lol I could watch that gif for an hour. I have no clue what Guida is doing but it's awesome Phone Post

Throwing caution to the wind! lol

12/24/12 7:57 AM
DoubleBagger
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He lost the Marcus Aurélio fight and the Diaz fight, so technically he should be 7-9.
12/24/12 8:07 AM
sitchpack

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore -
sitchpack - Guida deserves the hate for knowingly fighting a horrendous fight against Maynard. Dude moves too much and doesnt do anything meaningful with it, very gimmicky fighter. Phone Post
This.

I know he ended up finishing Gomi but what he was doing leading up to that was not fighting and he should have been warned for timidity.

Even Rogan started out with "look at His footwork" but then soon was saying "what is he doing - it looks like he's dancing" Phone Post
Yeah he is ridiculous, lots of people dont understand what they are looking at love him, because they think he is.employing some sort of legit dnyamic technique. Little do they know he is just a gimmicky dude who tries to create a 'crazy guy' image, but has only succeeded in making himself.look like he has parkinsons. Very overrated on the UG by.those who do not do.any kind of training. Phone Post
12/24/12 8:38 AM
UGCTT_JaseHxC

They should have sent him back to Strikeforce to fight Gil while they still had the chance.

Guida will make waves in Bellator after he is promptly choked out by Hioki and given his walking papers by BLAF Phone Post
12/24/12 8:54 AM
john joe
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web monkey
Gray was stunned but not by anything Guida hit him with; that fight was abysmal on Guida's part. Overall I am a fan of the guy, i like his personality and his work ethic, but those tactics in the Maynard bout are not the way to go. 145 w2ill be interesting
12/24/12 8:55 AM
Jill Laz

Man it must be hard to see for some of you way up on your high horse give the freakin guy a break he gave everyone some great fights and I don't care who you are it's not like you reach over and turn off a Guida fight win or lose, I for one can't wait to see him fight next Phone Post
12/24/12 9:23 AM
Jsteven
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hioki is a bad matchup Phone Post
12/24/12 9:46 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - 

Huerta finished him
12/24/12 10:11 AM
JTRipper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MysteriousNinjaFromMars -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - 

Huerta finished him
That was the joke I think Phone Post
12/24/12 10:38 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JTRipper - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - 

Huerta finished him
That was the joke I think Phone Post

It better have been or its going to ruin christmas
12/24/12 4:52 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhas - Jesus, this guy is out of his mind and delusional over a fight that happened almost a year ago, Gray won that fight no doubt, his fighting style was just past disgusting and rage inducing, he has won some controversial decisions too, why is he even saying shit about close fights' decisions.

Stunned Gray and wobbled Ben LOL, i guess i missed those parts.
Correct. He should refrain from talking about the Maynard fight. Ever. Was revolting. He should issue a public apology for that debacle Phone Post
12/24/12 5:02 PM
Mic the Tapper

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - He just needed a little more movement Phone Post
HA! Phone Post
12/24/12 5:35 PM
supersonic
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Maynard fight was his magnum opus of shameful fights
12/24/12 6:12 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Maynard fight was a Greg Jackson masterpiece (sans the part where Guida lost). Phone Post
12/24/12 6:42 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's right. Baroni also should have been undefeated in the UFC. Sakara should have only lost the Lister fight. Guida coming around to my way of thinking

12/24/12 6:59 PM
Jacinto
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack - 
TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore -
sitchpack - Guida deserves the hate for knowingly fighting a horrendous fight against Maynard. Dude moves too much and doesnt do anything meaningful with it, very gimmicky fighter. Phone Post
This.

I know he ended up finishing Gomi but what he was doing leading up to that was not fighting and he should have been warned for timidity.

Even Rogan started out with "look at His footwork" but then soon was saying "what is he doing - it looks like he's dancing" Phone Post
Yeah he is ridiculous, lots of people dont understand what they are looking at love him, because they think he is.employing some sort of legit dnyamic technique. Little do they know he is just a gimmicky dude who tries to create a 'crazy guy' image, but has only succeeded in making himself.look like he has parkinsons. Very overrated on the UG by.those who do not do.any kind of training. Phone Post

This.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.