UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> OG Pick'em League - Week 17

12/24/12 12:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the games scheduled for week 17 of the NFL season.

There are no Thursday or Monday night games any more, however I don't know if the flex scheduling means there will be a Saturday game this week. Either way, it's up to the individuals playing to make sure to have their picks in before the start of the game, so if there is a Saturday night game then make sure your picks for the game are in before the game starts.

Week 17

Sun, Dec 30
CHI @ DET
JAC @ TEN
HOU @ IND
GB @ MIN
MIA @ NE
CAR @ NO
PHI @ NYG
CLE @ PIT
TAM @ ATL
NYJ @ BUF
BAL @ CIN
KC @ DEN
OAK @ SD
ARI @ SF
STL @ SEA
DAL @ WAS
12/24/12 3:06 PM
saucylv33
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHI @ DET - Bears
JAC @ TEN - Titans
HOU @ IND - Colts
GB @ MIN - Vikings
MIA @ NE - Patriots
CAR @ NO - Saints
PHI @ NYG - Giants
CLE @ PIT - Steelers
TAM @ ATL - Falcons
NYJ @ BUF - Bills
BAL @ CIN - Bengals
KC @ DEN - Broncos
OAK @ SD - Chargers
ARI @ SF - 49ers
STL @ SEA= Seahawks
DAL @ WAS - Redskins
12/26/12 5:43 PM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Sicko.. your turn to pick early.

12/27/12 10:58 PM
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I wanted to get them done early since I'm currently in first place so that anyone who feels like they might need to take a risk to end with the most correct picks would be able to. But with everything going on this week I haven't had a moment to sit down and take care of my confidence pool picks or the picks for here. I was planning to do them this evening, but then ended up having some friends over for dinner, they just left and I have to get up at 5:30 to get to work on time, so I'm going to bed.

I'll look at the match ups and make my picks tomorrow evening, so anyone who thinks they can take the lead should wait until I post my picks in case it changes who you picked so you can make up the difference to get the win.

Okay, I'm exhausted and rambling, I'll post my picks tomorrow evening
12/28/12 10:14 PM
sicko

Sorry for the delay, but this was the first chance I got to sit at my computer all day.

CHI @ DET: CHI
JAC @ TEN: TEN
HOU @ IND: HOU
GB @ MIN: GB
MIA @ NE: NE
CAR @ NO: NO
PHI @ NYG: NYG
CLE @ PIT: PIT
TAM @ ATL: ATL
NYJ @ BUF: BUF
BAL @ CIN: CIN
KC @ DEN: DEN
OAK @ SD: SD
ARI @ SF: SF
STL @ SEA: SEA
DAL @ WAS: Washington, HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Wow, I can see at least half these games go either way. CHI/DET, JAC/TEN, HOU/IND, GB/MIN, PHI/NYG, NYJ/BUF, BAL/CIN, even CAR/NO and (I'll admit it) DAL/WAS, could all go either way. Wouldn't surprise me regardless of who won any of those games. Some people might disagree with me and think some of those are going to be one sided, but CHI/DET, HOU/IND, and GB/MIN I think all have the potential to be crazy games despite what people may think.

Anyways, good luck guys. I really prefer that it's only a couple games separating the top few people, rather than just having one player dominate the field. Win or lose, it's a lot more fun this way
12/29/12 3:47 PM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/29/12 3:47 PM

CHI
TEN
IND
MIN
NE
NO
NYG
PIT
ATL
BUF
BAL
DEN
SD
SF
SEA
DAL

12/29/12 3:49 PM
Caleb

sicko - Sorry for the delay, but this was the first chance I got to sit at my computer all day.

Wow, I can see at least half these games go either way. CHI/DET, JAC/TEN, HOU/IND, GB/MIN, PHI/NYG, NYJ/BUF, BAL/CIN, even CAR/NO and (I'll admit it) DAL/WAS, could all go either way. Wouldn't surprise me regardless of who won any of those games. Some people might disagree with me and think some of those are going to be one sided, but CHI/DET, HOU/IND, and GB/MIN I think all have the potential to be crazy games despite what people may think.

Anyways, good luck guys. I really prefer that it's only a couple games separating the top few people, rather than just having one player dominate the field. Win or lose, it's a lot more fun this way

I actually agree with you on CHI/DET, HOU/IND, & GB/MN. I purposely went against you on some of the games to try to get the lead. 

12/29/12 9:27 PM
sicko

Caleb - 
sicko - Sorry for the delay, but this was the first chance I got to sit at my computer all day.

I actually agree with you on CHI/DET, HOU/IND, & GB/MN. I purposely went against you on some of the games to try to get the lead. 

Yeah, my coworkers were talking like CHI, HOU, and GB, already had it won.

I don't understand it, DET playing at home wants nothing more than to ruin a division rival's playoff chance. Plus Forte has a hurt ankle, and with Michael Bush on IR, the CHI offense is hurting.

HOU has historically never beaten IND, or at least that's the stat I came across somewhere yesterday.

And it's tough to pick against MIN right now. AP is running for the record, and Ponders picked up his game heavily last week to pull off the win over HOU.

Those games are going to be surprising to anyone who thinks their outcome is already decided
12/30/12 1:04 AM
MentalRage
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Week 17

Sun, Dec 30
CHI @ DET - DET
JAC @ TEN - TEN
HOU @ IND - IND
GB @ MIN - MIN
MIA @ NE - NE
CAR @ NO - NO
PHI @ NYG - NYG
CLE @ PIT - PIT
TAM @ ATL - ATL
NYJ @ BUF - BUF
BAL @ CIN - BAL
KC @ DEN - DEN
OAK @ SD - SD
ARI @ SF - SF
STL @ SEA - SEA
DAL @ WAS - WAS
12/30/12 6:14 PM
Khun Kao
1256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I totally forgot to submit my picks, so I'm just going to pick tonights game

WASHINGTON MOTHER FUCKING REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/30/12 7:23 PM
sicko

Khun Kao - I totally forgot to submit my picks, so I'm just going to pick tonights game

WASHINGTON MOTHER FUCKING REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, with this one pick you're doing two things.

1) Picking the Redskins.
2) Picking against Dallas.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.