UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 155 results and discussion

12/30/12 12:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trick or Truth - 

I still fucking love JDS. He will be back as he said better then ever.

This.  But Congrats Cain!!

fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What.. No duffy. Phone Post
TEX4N32
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -

This trilogy is going to be awesome!

Fuck yeah, both guys are monstas. Phone Post
thatdude21601
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring on the Strikeforce heavies!
12/30/12 12:59 AM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder -  Fuck there were some assholes in the crowd today Phone Post

Congrats FH, you called the main event!

And yes, that crowd-ugh- bunch of pieces of shit,. Disgusting.

12/30/12 12:59 AM
mmavixen

I guess Cormier will fight JOn JOnes!!!!

12/30/12 1:00 AM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit, Cain is a monster. I picked JDS but I thought people were crazy to count Cain out, he was 10 pounds heavier the first fight with a fucked up knee, that was the real Cain.

Cain/Reem lets do it.

Only thing that sucks is if Cain is teh champ DC wont fight him.

Cain looked great. Lauzon/Miller saved the card imo.
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - So we will see a third fight after nobody else can beat JDS. Glad it happened like this. The commentating was way too one sided in this fight. But I know Joe gets stuck on a loop sometimes. Last two fights saved this card. Phone Post
Seriously, Rogan's ball gargling of Cain was a little ridiculous, lol.

Yea, Cain looked awesome, you don't have to remind us every 5 seconds. I love Rogan, but his commentary can be biased at some times.

Ohh well, I'm just bitter because JDS lost. Don't mind me... Phone Post
mmavixen

TEX4N32 - 
Kingfanpaul -

This trilogy is going to be awesome!

Fuck yeah, both guys are monstas. Phone Post

Hell yeah

TEX4N32
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmarComin - Who is booing JDS???
Disrespectful. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:01 AM
Matt Ward
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kwnel2178 -
fightharder - 
kwnel2178 - This might be one of the most one side heavyweight championship matches I've seen.
JDS vs Mir was much worse. Phone Post

That's true. I ment for a to say a heavyweight fight that ended in UD.
Couture vs. Sylvia? Phone Post
12/30/12 1:01 AM
Ironhouse
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate when a crowd boos a guy like that. Sickening.
12/30/12 1:02 AM
jar of flies
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

last one for the night from me.. melatonin is starting to kick in.

CAlfar
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe this loss is what Junior needed. He might be just like Cain, get really hungry and become a killer after this loss and come back and win the title again.

Hopefully the loss motivates him for his next title run
CAlfar
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 1:02 AM
sorry double post
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
Trick or Truth - 

True... He wont beat Cain again though. Said it once and say it again that dude is the truth.

The again he is still easily the second ranked heavyweight. And JDS is the only one with a punchers chance against JDS.

Anyways gracious in defeat, heart of a warrior and confronter of douchebags. Still pretty much a superhero in my book .

Jds will be back. Let him heal up and fight the grudge match against the Reem nect ( if he wins). Phone Post
12/30/12 1:04 AM
mmavixen

fightharder - 
mmavixen -
Trick or Truth - 

True... He wont beat Cain again though. Said it once and say it again that dude is the truth.

The again he is still easily the second ranked heavyweight. And JDS is the only one with a punchers chance against JDS.

Anyways gracious in defeat, heart of a warrior and confronter of douchebags. Still pretty much a superhero in my book .

Jds will be back. Let him heal up and fight the grudge match against the Reem nect ( if he wins). Phone Post

Voted up FH.  Agh so nice to have posters with brains.

12/30/12 1:05 AM
mmavixen

Kingfanpaul - 
fightharder - 
mmavixen -
Trick or Truth - 

How can you say he won't beat Cain again, when he's already done it before? It's possible.

I agree.  YOu never know what happens to end the trilogy.

12/30/12 1:06 AM
th1s_guy
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I wonder if for some strange reason Bigfoot beats overeem would they make a Velasquez vs Bigfoot rematch?i dunno I find that very unlikely... Gotta admit I was rooting for Cain but I really didn't think he was gunna be able to pull it off ..WAR VELASQUEZ !! Phone Post
Braziliant
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a feeling JDS' cardio wasn't up to speed in the Mir fight. He was getting gassed really damn fast, he's gotta work on that aspect a little more in training i'd imagine. I guess that's what happens when you have been finishing fights so quickly for the most part of your career. Junior just wasn't used to enduring a fight for that long.
fightharder

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - So we will see a third fight after nobody else can beat JDS. Glad it happened like this. The commentating was way too one sided in this fight. But I know Joe gets stuck on a loop sometimes. Last two fights saved this card. Phone Post
Seriously, Rogan's ball gargling of Cain was a little ridiculous, lol.

Yea, Cain looked awesome, you don't have to remind us every 5 seconds. I love Rogan, but his commentary can be biased at some times.

Ohh well, I'm just bitter because JDS lost. Don't mind me... Phone Post
Well if i recall JDS balls where in Joe mouth, repeatedly ( and deservingly) in the past. Now it was Cain turn ( also deservingly). Joe ball gurgling is a beautiful thing Bro , dont hate but congratulate.

Jds will be back though. No worties. Still easily number two dude in the division. Let his fight the winner Silva vs th Reem to get his confidence back.

Still he will forever missing a small part of his soul. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:08 AM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Second half of the first round and most of the second were one sided. JDS cleared the cobwebs and was in the fight for the rest of it. The way it was called as opposed to how it actually happened was one side. And the other guy made me miss Goldie. Looking forward to the rematch. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:09 AM
mmavixen

2013 is going to be crazy for the heavyweights!!

12/30/12 1:11 AM
fightharder

Braziliant - I had a feeling JDS' cardio wasn't up to speed in the Mir fight. He was getting gassed really damn fast, he's gotta work on that aspect a little more in training i'd imagine. I guess that's what happens when you have been finishing fights so quickly for the most part of your career. Junior just wasn't used to enduring a fight for that long.
Dude i thought his cardio is pretty sick for a big dude. He did an amazing amount of work. He still stuffed a lot of Cain takedown attempts even after getting shot best out of him.

Cain is a cardio freak. JDS is never going to out cardio or wrestle Cain. He should focus on his stand up (more kicks and knees) and Bjj.Those are the area's where he has to dominate in the future. He ready begun but it takes type. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:23 AM
fightharder

mmavixen - 
Kingfanpaul - 
fightharder - 
mmavixen -
Trick or Truth - 

How can you say he won't beat Cain again, when he's already done it before? It's possible.

I agree.  YOu never know what happens to end the trilogy.

Thx for the vote...your a sweetheart.

Anyways i agree that JDS has a chance in a rematch,even if it happens right away. I also agree that he is currently sort of they only fighter who has a chance against Cain, apart from Cormier but that is never going to happen, (just do not see either Werdum or the Reem having enough take down defense to deal with Cain wrestling....and no i also do not think that Cain is susceptible to Werdum armbar). 

Still i think it is best now for JDS to get some confidence back and hone his skills a little bit before fighting Cain again. He can either do this by fighting against a top level heavyweight grappler and showing that he can beat him (Cormier or Barnett come to mind...with Barnett being the saver option for JDS) or he can really get his confidence back and show that he is the superior striker in the division by taking the fight with the Reem (if he defeats Silva). It would be a ''grudge'' match, it would do good PPV and it would make his next shot against Cain both legitimate and less of a mountain to climb (compared to the immediate rematch).

JDS could win again. But it is rare that you repeat a first round KO after losing a second fight in the manner that he did. Taking a ''test'' fight before the next title match would be the smart thing to do.

Just my humble opinion.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.