UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 155 results and discussion

12/30/12 1:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Trick or Truth
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not started for me either :(

12/30/12 1:33 AM
Got MMAlk
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder -
Got MMAlk -  On the damn* Phone Post

Nope..

Just watch a Joe Rogan podcast in the meanwhile. Thats what we are doing and it keeps you awake dude.

It's on now! Phone Post
12/30/12 1:37 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx dude,

still only a fat dude talking so keeping Rogan and Barnett talking about broken noises on for a bit . But i keep an eye out. Never been more excited to hear Cain talk.

12/30/12 1:37 AM
Trick or Truth
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still not on for me on ufc.com :(

12/30/12 1:38 AM
th1s_guy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder -

Thx dude,

still only a fat dude talking so keeping Rogan and Barnett talking about broken noises on for a bit . But i keep an eye out. Never been more excited to hear Cain talk.

The new rogan and Barnett podcast is pretty good josh is a character lol Phone Post
12/30/12 1:38 AM
Trick or Truth

Link me, both the youtube and ufc.com streams are on stand by for me still!

12/30/12 1:40 AM
Trick or Truth

Okay stream is up but no sound fml.

12/30/12 1:41 AM
Got MMAlk
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trick or Truth -

Lol same for me. It's good now though. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:42 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

th1s_guy - 
fightharder -

Thx dude,

The new rogan and Barnett podcast is pretty good josh is a character lol Phone Post

Warmaster is the fucking shit.... rocking his t-shirt with pride. Cannot wait to see him make a last stand in the UFC.

Trick or Truth

Wow thought his jaw looked swollen on right side, apparently JDS jaw broke. Not confirmed though.

fightharder

Got MMAlk - 
Trick or Truth -

Lol same for me. It's good now though. Phone Post

Sounds up...finally.

12/30/12 1:44 AM
fightharder

Trick or Truth - 

J lau and Miller sitting next to eachother joking around.....fucking epic.

12/30/12 1:47 AM
fanaticomma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm soo fucking happy right now!!! CAIN VELASQUEZ!!!
12/30/12 1:47 AM
fightharder

Dammm JDS had a broken jaw.....even more respect for both CIgano and Cain.

12/30/12 1:48 AM
Trick or Truth

Good stuff! Love the post fight conferences.

12/30/12 1:48 AM
fightharder

fanaticomma - I'm soo fucking happy right now!!! CAIN VELASQUEZ!!!

Same here dude....people forgot that Cain is the fucking gospel. They all preached him before the JDS fight and then they forgot about him all of a sudden. Silly move. Cain is here to stay for a long time.

12/30/12 1:50 AM
fightharder

Trick or Truth - 

Good stuff! Love the post fight conferences.

There a bit of an acquired taste. Some a boring as fuck....some are good (Bendo Diaz one) but Miller and J lau equals Epic....enjoying the fuck out of this.

12/30/12 1:51 AM
Trick or Truth

"could feel warmness spewing all over my face" - beep!

12/30/12 1:52 AM
Trick or Truth

Ari Emanuel got squirted with Jlau's blood. Awesome.

12/30/12 1:56 AM
Trick or Truth

Kingfanpaul - 
fightharder - 
Trick or Truth - 

J lau and Miller sitting next to eachother joking around.....fucking epic.

That's one of the reasons why I love this sport.

Agreed, fucking awesome.

12/30/12 2:00 AM
Trick or Truth

Cain saying DC and him have spoke about DC dropping to LHW for sure now.

12/30/12 2:17 AM
Trick or Truth

Confirmed, no broken jaw.

12/30/12 2:30 AM
Trick or Truth

7.30am I am off. Night guys, pleasure as always.

12/30/12 2:32 AM
fightharder

Trick or Truth - 

Confirmed, no broken jaw.

Jaw no Jaw....he took a little part of JDS soul,counts for a lot more.

And even though i can sort of appreciate people who are proud of their heritage that Spanish reporter was kind of silly making such a daft pronouncement and then actually translating the silly part of it as well. ''I just said that Latino fighters are going to take over MMA''' wtf dude how about just concentrating on Cain  as a person. I liked to whole story about the brown pride tattoo because it was some personal history but i have a hard time with actually reporters (who are not fighters themselves and should keeps some neutrality) making proclaimations about the impending latino take over.

Erik Perez is a good dude btw. I am not really sure he is quit there yet in terms of top ten level competition but he looked good and he has an awesome personality to match.

BTW i am really bummed out that the cancalled entourage now (yes they raped the show in the last few seasons and made it into some silly soap opera) because it would have been awesome to have seen the scene where Piver would get splattered with J Lau blood. J Lau was so fucking close to conquering Hollywood. Alas.

12/30/12 2:34 AM
fightharder

Trick or Truth - 

7.30am I am off. Night guys, pleasure as always.

8:30 and my girlfriend finally lef asleep after nagging about going home for an hour or so. Going to share a little joint with my buddy and then get some sleep as well. Later people....and remember Golden glory MMA/K-1 event on new years even....MMA card is far from great but K-1 is finally back in business for real.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.