UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 155 results and discussion

12/30/12 2:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trick or Truth - 

7.30am I am off. Night guys, pleasure as always.

8:30 and my girlfriend finally lef asleep after nagging about going home for an hour or so. Going to share a little joint with my buddy and then get some sleep as well. Later people....and remember Golden glory MMA/K-1 event on new years even....MMA card is far from great but K-1 is finally back in business for real.

12/30/12 2:46 AM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trick or Truth - 
Kingfanpaul - 
fightharder - 
Trick or Truth - 

Okay stream is up but no sound fml.

J lau and Miller sitting next to eachother joking around.....fucking epic.

That's one of the reasons why I love this sport.

Agreed, fucking awesome.

This

12/30/12 3:16 AM
GnP Sonnen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain ripped jds apart. It was brutal, great card though had a bunch of people over. Good end to the year! Phone Post
12/30/12 3:18 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I ended up going 6-6 with my picks. Terrible.

12/30/12 3:22 AM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I did worse.  Worst card ever in terms of my picks.

12/30/12 4:36 AM
PARAD0X
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone make a gif of Cain tossing jds off him at the end of round 1 please? Phone Post
12/30/12 5:27 AM
mr nemo

...wait...Cain and JDS went to a decision after 3 rounds- I thought title fights are 5 rounds...?
12/30/12 5:29 AM
Got MMAlk
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
Trick or Truth - 
Kingfanpaul - 
fightharder - 
Trick or Truth - 

Okay stream is up but no sound fml.

J lau and Miller sitting next to eachother joking around.....fucking epic.

That's one of the reasons why I love this sport.

Agreed, fucking awesome.

This

. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:31 AM
Got MMAlk
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I did worse.  Worst card ever in terms of my picks.

I went 2-10! Beat that! Worst night I've ever had for picks! Thank the higher powers I'm not much of a betting man hahahaha. Phone Post
12/30/12 8:48 AM
Randy Watson
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain was what Cain always was before getting caught. Always wondered if JDS had something to offer beyond heavy hands. He may not have had a "plan b" today but he sure has a huge heart.
12/30/12 11:11 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
Trick or Truth - 
mmavixen - 
Trick or Truth - 

Johnson got this, I hope!

I think so, of course some people (like Pescadero) would have you think otherwise . :)

Every time the menace fights he looks like a better fighter.  Wouldn't you guys say he's one of the better guys to emerge from the last 5 seasons of TUF?

Absolutely, He is the best improved fighter from recent TUFs from memory. His striking is coming along excellently at Blackzilians. I am expecting a tko early 2nd. He has a lot of sub losses on record but his submission defence come a long way too, a sub loss to Paul Sass is nothing to be ashamed of either given how good his aggressive ground game is. Michael Johnson 2nd round tko heard it here first.

This.

Winning Phone Post
12/31/12 11:01 AM
Larry Appleton

Cormier can't drop to 205 that dude is like a full-back Phone Post
12/31/12 1:41 PM
Trick or Truth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
Trick or Truth - 
mmavixen - 
Trick or Truth - 

Johnson got this, I hope!

I think so, of course some people (like Pescadero) would have you think otherwise . :)

Every time the menace fights he looks like a better fighter.  Wouldn't you guys say he's one of the better guys to emerge from the last 5 seasons of TUF?

Absolutely, He is the best improved fighter from recent TUFs from memory. His striking is coming along excellently at Blackzilians. I am expecting a tko early 2nd. He has a lot of sub losses on record but his submission defence come a long way too, a sub loss to Paul Sass is nothing to be ashamed of either given how good his aggressive ground game is. Michael Johnson 2nd round tko heard it here first.

This.

Winning Phone Post

Luckily I cleverly mentioned his sub losses which kind of makes me picking MJ not a complete loss. Although I'll admitt when I am wrong and he got worked, but seriously during the fight he had no active guard and I didn't see him try to reverse or escape at all, sure he was being controlled but he seemed content to just lay there. Not a good fight for him at all. But well done on being right you fucker ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.