UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ortiz: Cyborg is the reason Rousey cuts to 135

12/24/12 4:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AshDoherty
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/24/12 4:38 AM
Jons Forsberg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's right...
12/24/12 4:42 AM
Twostep
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's absolutely right, and that's why all this talk about Rousey/Cyborg not happening is comical.
12/24/12 5:32 AM
HandyDarsh
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go Tito! Phone Post
12/24/12 5:49 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the horsemeat^ Phone Post
12/24/12 6:02 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter

12/24/12 6:44 AM
AK-BJJ

Umm she fights at 135 because she can make 135 and if Cyborg could she would too. But she can't because she is bigger. I don't even know why I'm responding to this but how fucking dumb IS Tito??

You could say that about every single fighter in any lower weight category than someone else. Makes no sense but good troll I guess cause he has us talking about a suspended fighter with no opponents again...
12/24/12 6:50 AM
mijo

Have you guys looked at Rhonda Rousey? Her arms are just as big, and she is just as much of a man as Cyborg. Probably more of a man, and Tito is 100% right.

Stop kidding yourself.
12/24/12 6:51 AM
mijo

AK-BJJ - Umm she fights at 135 because she can make 135 and if Cyborg could she would too. But she can't because she is bigger. I don't even know why I'm responding to this but how fucking dumb IS Tito??

You could say that about every single fighter in any lower weight category than someone else. Makes no sense but good troll I guess cause he has us talking about a suspended fighter with no opponents again...

Rhonda challenge is at 155lbs, and she needs to be the real champ, and step up.
12/24/12 7:21 AM
Koga

Ortiz and Cyborg were awesome, but are perfect partners in their failed bids to be relevant in 2013.
12/24/12 8:20 AM
fob
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same reason Tito stayed at 205 and refused to move up for Shammy or any other fight.

12/24/12 8:38 AM
AK-BJJ

stayrad - 
AK-BJJ - Umm she fights at 135 because she can make 135 and if Cyborg could she would too. But she can't because she is bigger. I don't even know why I'm responding to this but how fucking dumb IS Tito??

Did u just re word my previous post Phone Post

I guess after reading yours I kinda did lol

Sorry to swagger jack, I just spouted off without reading the thread... At least we agree :)
12/24/12 8:39 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1098 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jons Forsberg - he's right...
This man has it... Phone Post
12/24/12 8:40 AM
Chris Power
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, that's good. You need a motivator to make weight sometimes, I'm glad to know Cyborg is there helping Rousey out, giving her advice and support to make the weight fight-in fight-out.

They probably won't fight because of their weight-cutting friendship!
12/24/12 8:46 AM
er095

A little history. Strikeforce didnt have really anyone to fight Cyborg at 145lbs. They were pushing Julie Budd saying she beat Gina in Kickboxing. Julie then got beat by Amanda Nunes. Amanda looked like a beast in that win and wins before so they were starting to make a push for her. She then droped to 135. Enter Rhonda, she was being pushed as this olimpic medalist with all sub wins in 1st rd. She breaks Julie arm and Strikeforce finally found Cyborg a fight and she moves to 135. Phone Post
12/24/12 8:49 AM
jimbonice

mijo - Have you guys looked at Rhonda Rousey? Her arms are just as big, and she is just as much of a man as Cyborg. Probably more of a man, and Tito is 100% right.

Stop kidding yourself.
This Phone Post
12/24/12 8:55 AM
Hired Gun
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito the Manager is going to be just as loud mouth as Tito the fighter. I just hope his fighters can back up what he is saying better than he did in the last several years.

Rhonda has the belt at 135lbs. If you want to be the champ than meet her at her weight. It's like Tito demanding to fight GSP at 205lbs.
12/24/12 8:57 AM
Chris Power
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking MMA fans and 'fear', you people disgust me with the way you toss that phrase around.

Does anyone honestly think Ronda's 'afraid' of of Cyborg? She gets hit in training, she spars, she knows what can happen in the cage. And she also knows she could easily throw Cyborg and submit her, as she has a sizable advantage on the ground and fucking Gina Carano was able to attain mount on her while SHE was supposed to be in a dominant position.

Surely Ronda's losing sleep, eating less, because she's afraid she might get hit inside a cage a few times, even though she knows realistically all she'd need to do is land one takedown and one submission to put down the hardest foe of her career.

THE FEAAAAAAAAAAAARrrrRrrrOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOooo
12/24/12 9:15 AM
UGCTT_JaseHxC

Hired Gun - Tito the Manager is going to be just as loud mouth as Tito the fighter. I just hope his fighters can back up what he is saying better than he did in the last several years.

Rhonda has the belt at 135lbs. If you want to be the champ than meet her at her weight. It's like Tito demanding to fight GSP at 205lbs.
GSP wins that fight 9 times out of 10 Phone Post
12/24/12 9:32 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

I'll quickly explain the last few years of WMMA to Tito & Some of you who dont get it - there is no womans 145lb division - SF & EliteXC before them scoured the earth to find girls willing to fight at 145 for the sake of promoting Gina & Broborg, and it was almost always 135lb girls stepping into the weightclass for the sake of fighting, there was never more than those two who actually could not make 135*, they both happened to be the biggest draws, so the class was built around them.

*minus that one giant Japanese judoka lady 

It got so ridiclious SF resorted to this:

Gina went to the movies and He-borgs horse meat diet caught up to her, that was the end of the manufactured 145lb WMMA farce, there has not been a relevant noteworthy legit MMA fight at 145lbs since Jan of 2010  when Manborg fought Coenen.

Even the all WMMA Invicta events can barely find a couple 145lb girls to fight and they employ dozens of international girls

12/24/12 9:34 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

12/24/12 9:39 AM
FOX Force Five
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice post ^^^^^^^^

Gina fought Rosi Sexton, Rosi is tiny!
12/24/12 9:42 AM
FOX Force Five
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the Rosi fight was below 145 come to think of it.
Was it a catch weight? 140?
12/24/12 9:42 AM
AK-BJJ

pitbu11y - 
AK-BJJ - Umm she fights at 135 because she can make 135 and if Cyborg could she would too. But she can't because she is bigger. I don't even know why I'm responding to this but how fucking dumb IS Tito??

You are an idiot. Obviously she left the division because of the fear towards cyborg. She started at that weight class and then once she was title contender position she decides to go down in weight ad challenge for that belt. Hmmm kinda weird don't you think? Dumbass you should have just kept your mouth shut! Sorry but don't like rousey nut huggers Phone Post

You talk tough for a know-nothing noob bitch... And lol @ me being a rousey hugger.

You're clueless and that post of yours isn't even worth this response

12/24/12 9:48 AM
FOX Force Five

If Ronda is a big as Cyborg, why does she perform at 135 while cyborg apparently can't make the wieght on medical grounds?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.