UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Daredevil: End of Days

2/19/13 7:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/19/13 9:00 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx, fren... Phone Post
2/23/13 8:34 PM
Fury2Feed
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alger Hiss - Holy fuckshits...this story. I really used to cite Bendis as overrated. This is a must buy.

"I don't know. They're HERS."

Having David Mack to bounce ideas with makes a difference. They started in the biz together and now they're practically the inner circle at Marvel. I know David from way back and he was telling me about this when they were first proposing it in late '11.
2/24/13 9:54 AM
paw
1352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury2Feed - 
Alger Hiss - Holy fuckshits...this story. I really used to cite Bendis as overrated. This is a must buy.

Having David Mack to bounce ideas with makes a difference. They started in the biz together and now they're practically the inner circle at Marvel. I know David from way back and he was telling me about this when they were first proposing it in late '11.

Wait....What?  You know David Mack?!?!  Color me jelly.

I freakin LOVE Kabuki and would love to find the collected edition of DD that contains the introduction of Echo.

2/24/13 1:20 PM
JJitsu
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool story so far VTFU

2/24/13 4:01 PM
Fury2Feed
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paw - 
Fury2Feed - 

Wait....What?  You know David Mack?!?!  Color me jelly.

I freakin LOVE Kabuki and would love to find the collected edition of DD that contains the introduction of Echo.

Yeah we come from the same small town in Ky, near Cincinnati. I met him in 88 in a friendly street sparring match. I only see from time to time when he's in town but he'll come over and hang out and we'll draw models and stuff. Great guy, real class act. He's definetly made a great career for himself on his own terms. Started in the trenches of Caliber and worked his way to the top.

His future looks even brighter after this gem. He came up with Bendis, so they knew each other prior to Marvel, but the other guys on this book are like mentors to him. Especially Sienkiewicz. He was a huge influence on David and now they are good friends and a great team.
3/20/13 2:34 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I've been a bit behind.  I'll get part 6 uploaded tonight.

3/20/13 7:56 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller

Edited: 03/20/13 7:55 PM

3/20/13 9:13 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goooood story. Thx, man. Phone Post
3/20/13 11:16 PM
HEMAN
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess is his SON is the new DD. And Frank Castle is the fucking man!
3/21/13 8:34 AM
paw
1352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheers HR!

3/21/13 10:28 AM
Wahlau
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HEMAN - My guess is his SON is the new DD. And Frank Castle is the fucking man!

Just about to post that
3/21/13 10:39 AM
NCar
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wahlau - 

Just about to post that

I was last night too, but you'd think a guy like Ulrich would know his son is training to be a super hero...
3/21/13 11:41 AM
bcolflesh
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great read, thanks for posting!
3/25/13 5:41 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller

The fact that this takes place outside of 616 and entirely within Daredevil's circle makes this a pretty tough guess from me.  If it were 616, the Spidey pose from the first page and the fact that the new DD is three sizes smaller would have let to to believe it would be Spider-Man, that is until Bullet went splat.  Spider-man's build + willingness to kill would point me right at Kaine Parker, the Scarlet Spider.  But that would make zero sense for this story since Kaine has never crossed Matt Murdoch's path before.  

Who would you guys say is bigger, Daredevil or Iron Fist?  

3/26/13 1:23 AM
sourcheese
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/31/13 1:06 AM
Treadstone06
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HEMAN - My guess is his SON is the new DD. And Frank Castle is the fucking man!
Agreed Phone Post
4/2/13 4:34 PM
HEMAN
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NCar - 
Wahlau - 

Just about to post that

I was last night too, but you'd think a guy like Ulrich would know his son is training to be a super hero...

LOL. A guy like Jim Gordan had trouble figuring out Batman is Bruce Wayne. We have to suspend believe.
5/7/13 1:47 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller

5/7/13 1:47 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller

Good guesses GG sleuths.  

5/7/13 1:53 PM
paw

HEMAN - 
NCar - 
Wahlau - 

Just about to post that

LOL. A guy like Jim Gordan had trouble figuring out Batman is Bruce Wayne. We have to suspend believe.

Gordon knew.  He knew as early as Batman: Year One, he just never said anything.  He also knew about Barbara being Batgirl.  Now I don't know if DC has changed that in the "new 52", but all things Batman is still supposed to be in continuity, so Gordon should still know.

5/7/13 4:01 PM
mikeshort06
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can not wait for issue 8, I love this series Phone Post
5/7/13 7:06 PM
Wahlau
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice. BTW is the Punisher the new Stick?
5/7/13 8:35 PM
sourcheese
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go Punisher! Phone Post
5/8/13 7:26 AM
HEMAN

I love Frank Castle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.