UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Leben tired of hearing about p***ing on bed

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/25/12 1:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeMimic
819 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lil zzzzz lil sprinkle lil hey quit being such a retard.

War Crippler!
12/25/12 5:06 AM
hackett
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 
Sandy Pantz - If he finds it annoying, imagine how Thacker must feel when people still bring it up to him. What happened to that guy anyway? Did he ever fight again after the show? (Hell, had he even actually fought before the show?)

No and No. He was brought on as a sacrificial lamb. 

He definitely fought on the TUF Finale.

Chris Leben beat him up for a T/KO in one round, then took the mic afterwards and apologized to Thacker for the antics, and said that he was one of the coolest guys in the house. It didn't make TV but it was on the DVD extras for the series.

I also remember the guys on the show talking about Thacker claiming to have had several MMA fights before the show.

Can't verify the authenticity of it, but this is said to be an interview taken off of Full Contact Fighter. He says he was 4-1 before the show taped.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33087
12/25/12 7:45 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll never be able to find the link, but I read an interview with Thacker a few years ago. He said that he took a few kickboxing classes and hit a bag in his shed a few tomes, and that was the extent of his MA training. He thought it was going to be a show with all dudes like him training to be a UFC fighter, not a bunch of pros, top prospects...and him. 

He was in good shape for the Leben 'fight'. It was disgraceful that the UFC even put that together, but people wanted to see the bullied guy get his revenge, then when he showed up with a puffed up new physique, maybe they believed in miracles. 

I wish Leben well, but I have conflicted feelings about what he represents. He's both the best and worst example of MMA. He embodies the excitement of the sport, but he also shows that it's possible to throw technique out the window and still beat some of the best in the sport, including the greatest LHW ever...by brutal KO. 

12/25/12 8:13 AM
Tad Ghostal
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would he rather be reminded about pissing hot(twice) or driving whilst pissed?
12/25/12 10:13 AM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mah Gerd, this Brerk Lerbern. Phone Post
12/25/12 10:29 AM
spliff
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I wonder if people still remind Tony of this?

wow never saw this.. fuck that guy

12/25/12 2:00 PM
JoeMimic
819 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I wonder if people still remind Tony of this?

wow never saw this.. fuck that guy

Me either wtf man. Phone Post
12/25/12 3:17 PM
YousHerName
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony is a DOOSH Phone Post
12/25/12 8:00 PM
HandyDarsh
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName - Tony is a DOOSH Phone Post
On the show hell ya Phone Post
12/25/12 8:16 PM
Vinny Magalhães
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Power - Moral of the story is never pee on someone's bed on television, I guess.
This Phone Post
12/25/12 10:18 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tired of hearing when he would fight Koscheck again?

Ummm, think about this everyone.

There are people who care enough about Koscheck-Leben that it annoys Chris to be asked about it.

Yet a guy like Hendricks is a clear number 1 contender and is such a non draw that Dana went with Nick Diaz instead.

The point?

Leben shouldn't be annoyed but rather proud that fans care about him.

The sport sadly has yet to develop a bunch of guys like the TUF 1 cast.

Florian, Swick, Leben, Koscheck, Forrest, Bonnar all became bigger stars than some of the guys who had all the skills but zero marketing ability or power.

Make Leben-Koscheck today and that fight is an EASY sell on an undercard of a PPV or a Fight Night sort of main event.

What is annoying is that TUF 1 was the last time this sport really built several guys at once that anyone cared to watch.

Eight years later and I'm annoyed Leben pissing on Thacker's bed was more fun than the last 5 TUFs. Phone Post
12/25/12 11:42 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Tony is a DOOSH"

Wasn't that just kind of a one-time, bizarre, drunken fucked up night deal? Not that it was OK, but he seemed like a normal dude outside of that. I think he said he was sorry the next day. Probably not a dude that should be drinking.

Off the subject, but he won the show didn't he? I've been impressed the couple times I seen him fight.
12/26/12 4:17 AM
NINERS76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Leben fan but this is the same story we here every year from him. After he messes up he is always dedicating himself again. Its kinda like every fight BJ has the motivation again.
12/26/12 4:57 AM
Walnuts
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Leben: "Don't bring up old shit, bro. Just cuz I pissed in somebody's bed a few years ago doesn't make me a bad person. I mean come on, who among us hasn't pissed on somebody's bed for fun. And I don't wanna hear about the steroids either, bro."

He made his bed, now he can piss in it.
12/26/12 11:54 AM
PeteyWheatstraw
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Big Leben fan but this is the same story we here every year from him. After he messes up he is always dedicating himself again."

Don't want to bash, but he has done A LOT of stuff over a long period of time that people in general would have negative opinions on. I wonder if he knows how lucky he is to keep getting opportunities. Maybe UFC sees his antics as "compelling". I don't.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.