UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Apologies to Mr. Pat Barry

12/24/12 3:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jakethenotsoracist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/24/12 3:38 PM

My name is Jake. Some of you may remember my recent arguments over youtube with Pat Barry. I originally made the horrible decision in October to message him with what I thought was a funny letter about his being of a mixed race. It wasn't funny, it was disgusting. I lack good judgement obviously.

A couple months went by and I completely forgot about it. So you could imagine my surprise when I visited a website and saw a report about Pat Barry engaging in debate with "Racist Jake". I immediately checked my youtube and saw that Mr. Barry had replied with probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. So, thinking he understood my "joke", I kept it going. My replies got nastier and he kept replying to them.

It got to the point where I wasn't sure if he knew I was joking or not. So I eventually conceded and told him I was sorry, I should have never pushed it this far. I made one horrible decision after the other. I wasn't funny, I was terrible. I'm beyond sorry to Pat. He actually is one of my favorite fighters.

In the end, Pat was a class act to me. I decided to post about this because I read a few other UG posts and disturbingly saw that some of the people though Pat was a racist for replying and even thought this was all a publicity stunt. I want to clear everything up once and for all, I alone made the decision to message pat. I regret that some people are giving him a bad rap for it when it's all my fault.

Finally, I wanna say to Pat that I'm extremely sorry. You're a good person for handling this the way you did. I made a mistake in my original message and replies to you. As far as all the people spamming my youtube with hate, all the shit talking, I understand and deserve it.

Here is the message history between us and as you will see, it's pretty gross on my part.

http://imgur.com/a/zPlTp#0
12/24/12 3:39 PM
Rusty Shackleford
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
12/24/12 3:42 PM
And Wagners Cut

Holiday IIIIIIIIIN Phone Post
12/24/12 3:44 PM
Loadin76
939 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

If you're going to be a racist atleast don't be a tucking racist

12/24/12 3:45 PM
Rear Naked Chode
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If real and not trolling, takes some balls to come in here and admit this.
12/24/12 3:48 PM
Zaph
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
12/24/12 3:48 PM
Carrtrouble
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for you for stepping up but you done fucked up and I'm sure no one needs to tell you that. Comments about race even in jest are a slippery slope and even though what you said was small minded it takes a big person to admit that he's wrong and publicly too so props for trying to make it right.

TTT for one of the most like able fighters out there and to hoping he gets a chance to read this Phone Post
12/24/12 3:50 PM
JLTECH

This is classic Phone Post
12/24/12 3:51 PM
6ULDV8

I gotta say, if this is a troll, it's worth checking out.  I haven't checked anything on youtube though, these are just the OP's imgur showcase.

As I said, even if a troll, it's still worth a read and OP deserves a VTFU for effort.  If this is actually true, this thread could be epic

12/24/12 3:52 PM
Toquinho
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trololololollooolllllllolololooollo Phone Post
12/24/12 3:52 PM
In The Clinch
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/24/12 3:53 PM
6ULDV8

12/24/12 3:53 PM
LordSeano
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at claiming that was originally in jest...... Phone Post
12/24/12 3:54 PM
BLACKBUDDAH

Racism is wrong but on the Internet its AWESOME! ! Phone Post
12/24/12 3:55 PM
FOX Force Five
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just cos I'm out, doesn't mean I'm not IN.
12/24/12 3:55 PM
TheHaunted2

1/10 Phone Post
12/24/12 3:56 PM
Jakethenotsoracist

circa305 - So was that really your ugly mug that was posted in the other thread?

That actually was a friend. We had a forum for a Socom clan (...) and there was a picture thread. I have no idea how someone thought that was me since he posted it under his name.
12/24/12 3:57 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN for ban and/or flame war. 

1st page too 

behzad

Ok Phone Post
Rear Naked Chode
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit @ that whole conversation.
12/24/12 4:00 PM
tenfeethigh
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - If real and not trolling, takes some balls to come in here and admit this.

i don't think it takes balls. that's some pretty bigoted, vile stuff he was spouting. trolling or not, you didn't deserve the classy way in which HD handled business. seems to me that the apology is a reaction to the total shitstorm he created and he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of the ug's wrath.

12/24/12 4:01 PM
Jakethenotsoracist

tenfeethigh - 
Rear Naked Chode - If real and not trolling, takes some balls to come in here and admit this.

i don't think it takes balls. that's some pretty bigoted, vile stuff he was spouting. trolling or not, you didn't deserve the classy way in which HD handled business. seems to me that the apology is a reaction to the total shitstorm he created and he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of the ug's wrath.

I deserve all the wrath that comes to me. I'll step up and admit I'm wrong as soon as I realize I've taken it too far. The stuff I said was inexcusable and I realize it. There really is no apology good enough to make it right.

12/24/12 4:02 PM
mizunopro
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/24/12 4:02 PM
Rear Naked Chode

tenfeethigh - 

Touche.
12/24/12 4:05 PM
jason73
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for op is a faggot gifs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.