UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 2nd Annual I'll buy you a grey name if....

1/6/13 9:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diaz50-43Failure
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems legit...not sure how the winners were picked??

I remember posting at 11:44 and as the post transmitted the time on my iphone turned to 11:45. I thought I had a good shot but ehh it's all good.. Phone Post
1/6/13 10:01 PM
TheHyBridWolffs"Canadiansidekick"
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

Congrats HitsToTheDome and KlinAtizer

Your grey names are all set.

Congrats guys! Woohoo! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:07 PM
Diaz50-43Failure
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for the winners!! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:19 PM
KlinAtizer
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - I'm calling bullshit on this contest. Pages 152-154 are within the last two minutes of the contest and neither HitsToTheDome or KlinAtizer posted then.
You want some cheese with that wine?? I CALL BULLSHIT on YOU. I clearly posted at 11:45. Whether I was first or last IDK. Why would I post EVERY FUCKING DAY starting on the 2nd day but not post at 11:45. Its the ONLY time in this thread I posted multiple (.)'s. So, in closing HUG DADDYS NUTS!!

P.S. WOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:21 PM
KlinAtizer
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz50-43Failure - ttt for the winners!! Phone Post
Thanks bro!!!

Woohootooyoo!! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:26 PM
Diaz50-43Failure

KlinAtizer -
Diaz50-43Failure - ttt for the winners!! Phone Post
Thanks bro!!!

Woohootooyoo!! Phone Post
Congrats brotha! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:27 PM
KlinAtizer

TheHyBridWolffs"Canadiansidekick" -
Jason -

Congrats HitsToTheDome and KlinAtizer

Your grey names are all set.

Congrats guys! Woohoo! Phone Post
Thanks broseph, I got you covered. ;)

Woohootoyootoo!! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:31 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not only did I post within the last 30 minutes...not only did I post within the last 2 minutes...I posted within the last 2 seconds (according to "The World Clock" online) :)

Thanks again ShoeMoney for the grey and for hosting the contest! Much appreciated.

In the words of KlinAtizer...

WOOHOO!
1/6/13 10:35 PM
KlinAtizer

Chareth Cutestory -
KlinAtizer - 
Chareth Cutestory - I'm calling bullshit on this contest. Pages 152-154 are within the last two minutes of the contest and neither HitsToTheDome or KlinAtizer posted then.
You want some cheese with that wine?? I CALL BULLSHIT on YOU. I clearly posted at 11:45. Whether I was first or last IDK. Why would I post EVERY FUCKING DAY starting on the 2nd day but not post at 11:45. Its the ONLY time in this thread I posted multiple (.)'s. So, in closing HUG DADDYS NUTS!!

You did not post within a half an hour of 23:45 server time. The only reason you won is because the rules were changed after the contest was over, ergo I call bullshit.
You better chiggidy check yourself, before you wreck yourself.
Cause klinatizers big D in your mouth is bad or your health.

Sorry not everyone gets a trophy.....Its winers like you that make people NOT want to have contests or give stuff away. Thanks for playing! You'll get 'em next time, tiger.

Woohoo4me>Boohoo4you Phone Post
1/6/13 10:37 PM
A.W.Ashford
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

JKJK

:) Phone Post
1/6/13 10:44 PM
KlinAtizer

HitsToTheDome - Not only did I post within the last 30 minutes...not only did I post within the last 2 minutes...I posted within the last 2 seconds (according to "The World Clock" online) :)

Thanks again ShoeMoney for the grey and for hosting the contest! Much appreciated.

WOOHOO!
WOOHOO!!!!! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:45 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - 
HitsToTheDome - Not only did I post within the last 30 minutes...not only did I post within the last 2 minutes...I posted within the last 2 seconds (according to "The World Clock" online) :)

WOOHOO!

You might have posted with the last 2 seconds of some timezone, but not the correct server timezone. You posted nowhere on pages 152-154.

Maybe if you're lucky as a consolation they'll offer you the "server guy" position. You'll have to provide better references though.
1/6/13 10:54 PM
HitsToTheDome

Jason -  Update: The server guy wasn't able to delve into database and find time stamped posts.

After talking with Kirik and Shoemoney, we are gonna look and see who was close and pick TWO winners at random. Sorry for the fuckup and long time to wait for answer. I'll post the two winners later tonight. Phone Post

"we are gonna look and see who was close"

I guess we did post when we were supposed to...or at least "close" enough to it.
1/6/13 10:54 PM
KlinAtizer

Chareth Cutestory -
KlinAtizer - 
Chareth Cutestory -
KlinAtizer - 

You did not post within a half an hour of 23:45 server time. The only reason you won is because the rules were changed after the contest was over, ergo I call bullshit.
You better chiggidy check yourself, before you wreck yourself.
Cause klinatizers big D in your mouth is bad or your health.

Sorry not everyone gets a trophy.....Its winers like you that make people NOT want to have contests or give stuff away. Thanks for playing! You'll get 'em next time, tiger.

Woohoo4me>Boohoo4you Phone Post

I'm not bothered in the least bit that I did no win. All I'm pointing out are facts. The two people that "won" posted no where even close to the contest stated endpoint, 2012-12-31 23:45 server time.
Translation: WaaaaahWaaaaah...................................Notice you're the only one crying......

WOOHOO! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:59 PM
KlinAtizer

HitsToTheDome -
Jason -  Update: The server guy wasn't able to delve into database and find time stamped posts.

After talking with Kirik and Shoemoney, we are gonna look and see who was close and pick TWO winners at random. Sorry for the fuckup and long time to wait for answer. I'll post the two winners later tonight. Phone Post

I guess we did post when we were supposed to...or at least "close" enough to it.
Close enough and random enough.....

Woohoo!! Phone Post
1/6/13 11:10 PM
Diaz50-43Failure

HitsToTheDome -

Congrats to you also! Phone Post
1/6/13 11:12 PM
MDAlex
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interested in Probiotics?
Congrats guys Phone Post
1/6/13 11:18 PM
HitsToTheDome

Thanks guys! Thanks AGAIN ShoeMoney!
1/6/13 11:23 PM
Diaz50-43Failure

^it was a crazy contest...I had fun I guess others did also!

I'm glad somebody won....actually 2 so that's cool! Phone Post
1/6/13 11:24 PM
KlinAtizer

Some guy - Klinatizer come across as a fuckhead imo Phone Post
Thanks, bro. Its all good. Everyone has their opinion. VTFU for yours!

Woohoo! Phone Post
1/6/13 11:27 PM
Diaz50-43Failure

^it was a crazy contest...I had fun I guess others did also!

I'm glad somebody won....actually 2 so that's cool! Phone Post
1/6/13 11:28 PM
Diaz50-43Failure

Crazy app!! Phone Post
1/7/13 12:11 AM
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zoinks
1/7/13 12:13 AM
yellow wrkahlc

yellow wrkahlc - 

Anxious to see which two of you guys won.

I'll be laughing if it was two random posters who came in last minute.

1/7/13 12:16 AM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread, like all ShoeMoney threads, is about as negative as it gets. Glad to say I only looked and posted twice. And this is one of 'em.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.