UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Video Games That Should Be Made.

12/26/12 3:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sofa King Cool
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about a decent Indiana Jones next gen game? We have the Lego games, which I'm sure are fine, but geared towards a much younger audience. We also have Uncharted, which is basically the same thing as Indiana Jones. I would love to have an Uncharted type game that follows the original movies. I watched them yesterday, that's why I thought of this.

Also, I would live it if they remade the original NES Metal Gear game for this generation. The game is central to the whole Metal Gear universe, but its stuck in 8 bit hell. The game isn't even that fun to play. But it could be. Imagine the young Solid Snake/Big Boss fight. Epic.

Hollywood loves remaking movies that ruin my childhood, how about the remake some classic video games?

What can you think of that has potential to be cool? Phone Post
12/26/12 3:56 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about a decent Avengers game?

12/26/12 4:06 PM
Sofa King Cool
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, why no Avengers game?

Generally, movie tie in games are notoriously shitty. Not always, but usually. They didn't even attempt a tie in game.

Wasn't there a first person version planned? Phone Post
12/26/12 4:13 PM
Sofa King Cool

Avengers game that was scrapped. THQ went broke before it was finished. Includes a video of the pre-alpha gameplay.

http://screencrush.com/avengers-video-game/ Phone Post
12/26/12 5:43 PM
ferox13
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see a cool decent Death Race 2000 / Car Wars type game - Twisted Metal was good but i would like to see one with a design a car option and some RPG elements. Phone Post
12/26/12 6:24 PM
homegrowncone
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#1 game I've wanted updated and re-released for a long time is Road Rash.  How awesome would a next gen Road Rash online be?

12/26/12 6:44 PM
TSMontana
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shenmue III
12/26/12 6:44 PM
maantren
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good space shooter ala Tie Fighter - I am genuinely mystified as to why this hasn't happened on consoles

Agree with Ferox re Car Wars - I actually worked on an extremely shitty game of this type that was published by Activision

Vice City MUST be remade for current/next-gen consoles, again, why the hell not????

12/26/12 7:15 PM
Squatdog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Battle Raper 3
12/26/12 8:03 PM
Sofa King Cool

homegrowncone -

#1 game I've wanted updated and re-released for a long time is Road Rash.  How awesome would a next gen Road Rash online be?

Yes! Phone Post
12/26/12 9:32 PM
HELWIG

I want a new Legacy of Kain game.

12/26/12 9:35 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Ninja Gaiden style third person action game with wolverine as the protagonist. Phone Post
12/27/12 2:04 AM
40oztofreedom
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

homegrowncone -

Came in to say this. The only remake I care about, get on it already video game makers Phone Post
12/27/12 7:31 AM
flicken

Road Rash would be awesome Phone Post
12/27/12 9:51 AM
odennis
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An american Dragon Ball Z MMO
12/27/12 10:40 AM
omgjoshjames
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sequel or HD remake or Blood Omen/ Soul Reaver. Preferably both. Phone Post
12/27/12 11:18 AM
orcus

Edited: 12/27/12 11:19 AM
ferox13 -  I would like to see a cool decent Death Race 2000 / Car Wars type game - Twisted Metal was good but i would like to see one with a design a car option and some RPG elements. Phone Post

I miss Autoduel.

What was that polygonal 70s style game sort of in that vein? Highway 88 or something?

My pick is something like Tomb Raider, because now that the reboot is just another Uncharted/QTE/murder simulator, there is nothing like the real Tomb Raider on the market.

Real Tomb Raider:

Reboot:

They've been showing trailers and screenshots for two years now and there has literally not been a single "tomb" shown. Just sneaking around murdering people and escaping rape. 

12/27/12 1:10 PM
BKViper
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Road Rash +10

12/28/12 3:46 PM
UGCTT_Song2
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knights of old republic 3, shenmue 3

I'd like to see the original deus ex remade and updated Phone Post
12/28/12 6:36 PM
Death and Taxes
1456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A decent medieval-era game. 

12/28/12 6:39 PM
Death and Taxes
1456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death and Taxes - 

A decent medieval-era game. 

besides AC

12/28/12 7:54 PM
LittleKang
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Avengers

Also, a huge MMO/Open World Zombie game for console. kinda like arma Z Phone Post
12/28/12 10:18 PM
None So Blind
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  Ninja Gaiden style third person action game with wolverine as the protagonist. Phone Post

http://www.1up.com/reviews/x-men-origins-wolverine-uncaged-edition

Not the best interpretation of the character, and not a pimple on the ass of NG gameplay-wise, but not the worst game ever, either.
12/28/12 10:29 PM
None So Blind
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP - there was a next-gen Indiana Jones game, was supposed to come out when 360/PS3 launched, and got delayed - supposedly had some great new advancements in AI and human body physics. Looks like it got cancelled for the higher-end systems, alas...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Staff_of_Kings

And ditto on new versions of Road Rash and s/t like Autoduel or Car Wars...
12/28/12 10:44 PM
orcus

The original demos of the now-gen Indiana Jones was the debut of the Euphoria body physics engine, which ended up being used in GTA, Red Dead, and Max Payne (to great effect imo).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.