UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Video Games That Should Be Made.

1/7/13 1:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think an open world game set in the 70s or 80s would be cool...set it in the inner city and you could form gangs and battle other gangs for turf, money, drug sales, whatever..it would be fantastic if made correctly..
1/7/13 1:27 AM
sourcheese
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mutant league football. That game was awesome. Give me exploding football characters. Phone Post
1/7/13 1:50 AM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG - 
NeverBackDown - A Red Dead Redemption-style open world game, but set in mordern times with cars instead of horses and inside towns and cities.

See what you did there, I have.

Seriously, Id kill for a Bushido Blade I remake.

Not 2 with guns and other bullshit.

There was a way to link up 2 playstations on 2 tvs and have first person perspective duels.

Nobody I knew was able to but it was possible.

we did the linkup thing, it was a bit less awesome than you'd think. Seriously though how has NO ONE caught on that a BB remake would be HUGE.

1/7/13 8:17 AM
gregbrady
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a remake of Shadowrun
1/7/13 8:29 AM
Sofa King Cool
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched Django Unchained a few nights ago and I think that would make a great shoot em up western game.

Maybe as an expansion pack for RDR. Phone Post
1/7/13 8:45 AM
RicePicker
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mass Effect MMO Phone Post
1/7/13 11:36 AM
orcus

CharlesLewis - 
HELWIG - 
NeverBackDown - A Red Dead Redemption-style open world game, but set in mordern times with cars instead of horses and inside towns and cities.

There was a way to link up 2 playstations on 2 tvs and have first person perspective duels.

we did the linkup thing, it was a bit less awesome than you'd think. Seriously though how has NO ONE caught on that a BB remake would be HUGE.

Kengo was a similar idea -- "realistic" sword fights between non-cartoon characters -- and from the same guys, for PS2. It bombed. I think I was the only person in the world who liked it.

1/7/13 12:08 PM
KingD87
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana - Shenmue III
. Phone Post
1/7/13 12:34 PM
Nalaan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pirates redone, something like the naval battle engine from AC 3 .....godamn i'd play that to death.
Also someone earlier pointed out a good tie fighter game ...in this day and ages it's mind bottling no one ever made a X wing vs Tie fighter with today's tech.
Make it single playe or full on multiplayer, ship customization, full on 40vs40 battles for objectives, holy shit the possibilities of such a game are endless.
With today's 3D engines out there ....../fap.
1/7/13 2:55 PM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A good open world zombie game that can be 4-8 player co op. Phone Post
1/7/13 4:29 PM
ClevelandCursed
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jad Empire Sequel

Suikoden VI

New Killer Instinct

Sim City for the 360

Mass Effect 4 and Dragon Age 3 (Yes, I know they're both coming, but I'm impatient. Also a Bioware Whore)
1/7/13 4:55 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 
CharlesLewis - 
HELWIG - 

Kengo was a similar idea -- "realistic" sword fights between non-cartoon characters -- and from the same guys, for PS2. It bombed. I think I was the only person in the world who liked it.

I've never heard of it... I will try and find a copy

1/7/13 5:00 PM
Big Pun
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toejam and Earl remake
1/7/13 5:02 PM
Big Pun
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady - a remake of Shadowrun

1/7/13 6:33 PM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Strider remake. Keep it 2D side scrolling, but give it the Castlevania SOTN/Super Metroid treatment. Something like Shadow Complex for Xbox Live Arcade. Capcom can give the project to some indie programmers and release it as a Live Arcade or PSN download. The game, of course, will focus on a lot of fast paced, heavy combat while setting up exploration and a bigger story for the Strider universe.
1/7/13 6:39 PM
Death and Taxes
1322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An update on River City Ransom

1/8/13 9:13 AM
microbiologynerd
1005 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Mister -  I've always wanted an RPG zombie survival game. Big open world, have to find resources to stay alive and find places that are safe to stay for the night and stuff. Phone Post

this. 

and altered beast sequels. hell id settle for a ps3 remake

1/8/13 12:00 PM
Harlow's Rhesus
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nalaan - Pirates redone, something like the naval battle engine from AC 3 .....godamn i'd play that to death.
Also someone earlier pointed out a good tie fighter game ...in this day and ages it's mind bottling no one ever made a X wing vs Tie fighter with today's tech.
Make it single playe or full on multiplayer, ship customization, full on 40vs40 battles for objectives, holy shit the possibilities of such a game are endless.
With today's 3D engines out there ....../fap.

Playing AC3 and doing a few naval missions, i couldn't help but think how great they could make a new Pirates! style game with a little more depth and development, improving towns crews ships and character.

1/8/13 12:07 PM
orcus

"A good open world zombie game that can be 4-8 player co op."

Dead Island? DayZ?

"A Strider remake."

They were actually working on one but it got cancelled. Same guys who did the Bionic Commando reboot.

1/8/13 3:54 PM
HELWIG

"Kengo was a similar idea -- "realistic" sword fights between non-cartoon characters -- and from the same guys, for PS2. It bombed. I think I was the only person in the world who liked it."

I liked it. But I recall the story not being that engrossing.

Bushido blade style realistic sword/blunt weapon games are awesome and very strategic.

1/8/13 4:36 PM
Bry Bry

"An update on River City Ransom"

this, it could be amazing if done correctly...no, instead we get tons of thee arcade titles that arent worth a shit..
1/10/13 7:45 AM
nobigdeal

I want a remake of The Warriors for next gen consoles. That game was awesome. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:20 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis -

How about a decent Avengers game?

It could have been great... Phone Post
1/11/13 9:33 AM
Salokcin69

A zombie game that has elements of first persons, and tower defense games. You and your team build traps, shelters, and find resources for such activities, and for individual missions, you enter fps mode. Idk, I just think something like that would be cool. Phone Post
1/12/13 10:51 AM
KingD87
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salokcin69 - A zombie game that has elements of first persons, and tower defense games. You and your team build traps, shelters, and find resources for such activities, and for individual missions, you enter fps mode. Idk, I just think something like that would be cool. Phone Post
You are literally explaining a game that's coming out with those features in it.

Can't remember the name, but I think during the day you build up your base from the attack and at night the zombies come, something like that. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.