UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Video Games That Should Be Made.

1/12/13 1:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bogle1
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A mad max road warrior game

Pretty much fallout with added cars and stealing fuel from bandits Phone Post
1/12/13 1:45 PM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Mister - 
KingD87 - 
Salokcin69 - A zombie game that has elements of first persons, and tower defense games. You and your team build traps, shelters, and find resources for such activities, and for individual missions, you enter fps mode. Idk, I just think something like that would be cool. Phone Post
You are literally explaining a game that's coming out with those features in it.

Can't remember the name, but I think during the day you build up your base from the attack and at night the zombies come, something like that. Phone Post

Please find out what it is called!!

State of Decay coming out for the 360, XBLA, and PC. Rather than FPS it'll play more like Saints Row. This is the single player version with the MMO version being developed alongside with it. The MMO version will allow for team play, building shelters, cooperation, etc.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/12/21/check-out-two-minutes-of-state-of-decay-zombie-killing-action/
1/12/13 5:01 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A good Superman game would be great... They have the tech at this point to make it awesome, obviously open-world but make it way more destructible than the Superman Returns game

I'd also like to see a genuine successor to Star Wars Galaxies, since SWTOR is obviously not that. Genuine space combat, an incredible crafting system, player cities, non-linear progression.. Actually, you could apply that to any future MMO and I'd have more interest in it than anything out now

Road Rash remake Phone Post
1/13/13 10:59 PM
Sofa King Cool
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Star Wars Battlefront 3 Phone Post
1/13/13 11:25 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inglorious Bastards or Django Unchained, just gory, bloody, fun. Phone Post
1/14/13 1:30 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingD87 - 
Salokcin69 - A zombie game that has elements of first persons, and tower defense games. You and your team build traps, shelters, and find resources for such activities, and for individual missions, you enter fps mode. Idk, I just think something like that would be cool. Phone Post
You are literally explaining a game that's coming out with those features in it.

Can't remember the name, but I think during the day you build up your base from the attack and at night the zombies come, something like that. Phone Post

Epic are bringing out a game called 'Fortnite', which I believe is some kind of multiplayer game where you scavenge for and built a fort to protect against zombies.
1/20/13 12:28 PM
UGCTT_Pariah

LA Noire 2
Sleeping Dogs 2
Forza Horizon 2
An HD bundle containing GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas (with achievements)
A new Tomba game (available on 360)
Bully 2 (rumored) Phone Post
1/26/13 1:40 AM
Sofa King Cool
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always thought it would be cool to make a war game that you could go back in time and fight in different battles throughout history with a modern soldier and modern technology.

It seems like they made a game like that a few years ago but I didn't play it.

For that matter, maybe a time travel game in general that you can actually travel around time and have some control over it, unlike Assassins Creed which you're stuck in one period. Phone Post
1/26/13 7:47 AM
Gerbacio
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turok dinosaur hunter! Phone Post
1/26/13 7:58 AM
ukpendulum
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A new Dino Crisis! Phone Post
1/27/13 3:31 PM
Deadlysin

Monkey Island
Road rash

Did you guys know someone is remaking leisure suit Larry the original for the pc with updated graphics and they even have Al lowes involvement in the game! It was on kickstarter and missed the funding for it, supposed to be out soon. Phone Post
1/27/13 3:38 PM
LittleKang
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Mister -
6mildollarman - 
Mr Mister - 
KingD87 - 

Please find out what it is called!!

State of Decay coming out for the 360, XBLA, and PC. Rather than FPS it'll play more like Saints Row. This is the single player version with the MMO version being developed alongside with it. The MMO version will allow for team play, building shelters, cooperation, etc.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/12/21/check-out-two-minutes-of-state-of-decay-zombie-killing-action/

VTFU! Thanks man, that looks great! Glad it's for Xbox

I will be getting this Phone Post
1/27/13 10:13 PM
Saiga12
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Psychonauts sequel. Phone Post
1/28/13 7:35 AM
microbiologynerd
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

altered beast sequels!! please?
1/28/13 10:44 AM
Big Pun
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see a FPS western that is decent.
1/28/13 11:39 AM
Harlow's Rhesus
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/28/13 11:40 AM

The talk about dino crisis/turok and zombie survival has touched on one of my dream games. I want a survival horror game based IN Jurassic Park. Not a shitty action game like they've made repeatedly, but a crash landing oh shit sandbox where you have to find what few supplies are left, kill the litlte dinos and run your ass off/set traps for the bigger ones to survive.

1/30/13 1:24 PM
choadler
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe new tenchu, or maybe beyond good and evil 2? Phone Post
1/30/13 1:58 PM
LittleKang
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

microbiologynerd - altered beast sequels!! please?
Fuck me! Phone Post
1/31/13 10:49 AM
WallaWalla
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And anime type game that's mmorpg with good Pvp.

Like bleach, dbz, or, naruto..

Not a street fighter came but you can fully customize your character and have a Free roam like GTA or something Phone Post
2/2/13 2:44 AM
Greenup
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want a war game about the civil war and I want it made by rockstar. Phone Post
2/2/13 4:01 AM
le Hippie
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An mmo but all you do is play hide n seek.

£1million idea Phone Post
2/3/13 6:58 PM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine GTA IV, but all of the civilians are zombies.

Imagine 16 player free roam, all of you in a bus barreling down the streets of a post apocalyptic Liberty City, hoards of zombies scrambling after you. One of you driving and the other fifteen are hanging out the windows mowing down the undead in a hail of bullets.

I would literally never get tired of playing that. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:09 PM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WallaWalla - And anime type game that's mmorpg with good Pvp.

Like bleach, dbz, or, naruto..

Not a street fighter came but you can fully customize your character and have a Free roam like GTA or something Phone Post
Reminds me of that episode Piccolo is driving. Phone Post
2/6/13 11:10 PM
NYHC
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A new PvP based MMO like Shadowbane with meaningful PvP and Asset destruction. Darkfall had the right idea, but just failed on so many levels.
2/6/13 11:17 PM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor Me A New One - Imagine GTA IV, but all of the civilians are zombies.

Imagine 16 player free roam, all of you in a bus barreling down the streets of a post apocalyptic Liberty City, hoards of zombies scrambling after you. One of you driving and the other fifteen are hanging out the windows mowing down the undead in a hail of bullets.

I would literally never get tired of playing that. Phone Post
Sounds like the upcoming State of Decay (MMO version). Basically an MMO GTA with zombies! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.