UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Video Games That Should Be Made.

2/9/13 4:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bauder's Gate 2 remade with Skyrim engine but same DnD ruleset & leveling but with Dragon Age 2 esq tactic sets.

Ff3 remade

Rambo 1, 2, & 3 made with the Far Cry 3 engine.

Id also like to see a strategic RTS that involves all aspects of multiplayer warfare in a space simulator. Allegiance was fantastic and should be redone. Phone Post
2/9/13 4:36 AM
TSMontana
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phantasy Star V (traditional RPG, not on-line RPG, or action-RPG)
2/9/13 8:51 AM
hendownz
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A halo game that doesn't suck. Phone Post
2/9/13 9:17 AM
Sofa King Cool
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about a real up to date mega man? Phone Post
2/10/13 9:58 PM
samokin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Song2 - Knights of old republic 3, shenmue 3

I'd like to see the original deus ex remade and updated Phone Post
This. Always hoped for it Phone Post
2/10/13 10:12 PM
Roy Batty
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remakes of the classic Doom and Quake games with modern graphics.
2/12/13 3:13 PM
odennis
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A new Baulders Gate: Dark Alliance would be awesome. The Co-Op in those were so much fun. Me and a friend of mine played Dark Alliance 1 and 2 and Champions of Norrath for hours at a time without being bored.

And I love the idea of a GTA style Zombie game.
2/12/13 3:29 PM
BKViper
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 3:29 PM
odennis - 

And I love the idea of a GTA style Zombie game.

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare Add-On is basically that.

2/12/13 6:15 PM
xNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ClevelandCursed - Jad Empire Sequel

Suikoden VI

New Killer Instinct

Sim City for the 360

Mass Effect 4 and Dragon Age 3 (Yes, I know they're both coming, but I'm impatient. Also a Bioware Whore)
Do you use their forums? Phone Post
2/12/13 10:36 PM
LyotoBundy
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Movie games: Fight Club, Bloodsport, Expendables (awesome co-op).

Other: Deadpool, Mark Echo's Gettin' Up remake, The Getaway remake. Phone Post
2/12/13 11:29 PM
Sofa King Cool
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy Batty - Remakes of the classic Doom and Quake games with modern graphics.
YES! Phone Post
2/13/13 1:51 AM
kingofpancakes80
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there should be a friday the 13th game where you play jason.
2/13/13 4:52 AM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kingofpancakes80 - there should be a friday the 13th game where you play jason.

Pretty much what the MANHUNT games were...

2/15/13 4:23 PM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -
ferox13 -  I would like to see a cool decent Death Race 2000 / Car Wars type game - Twisted Metal was good but i would like to see one with a design a car option and some RPG elements. Phone Post

I miss Autoduel.

What was that polygonal 70s style game sort of in that vein? Highway 88 or something?

My pick is something like Tomb Raider, because now that the reboot is just another Uncharted/QTE/murder simulator, there is nothing like the real Tomb Raider on the market.

Real Tomb Raider:

Reboot:

They've been showing trailers and screenshots for two years now and there has literally not been a single "tomb" shown. Just sneaking around murdering people and escaping rape. 

i love trailer-based critiquing, lmao. Phone Post
2/15/13 5:02 PM
ClevelandCursed
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xNate - 
ClevelandCursed - Jad Empire Sequel

Suikoden VI

New Killer Instinct

Sim City for the 360

Mass Effect 4 and Dragon Age 3 (Yes, I know they're both coming, but I'm impatient. Also a Bioware Whore)
Do you use their forums? Phone Post

I lurk over there, mostly the ME3 multiplayer forum.
2/17/13 1:10 AM
henkusbabal
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am wanting to see a new fallout released Phone Post
2/17/13 1:21 AM
henkusbabal

Would also like to see the American civil war for empire total war. That would be amazing Phone Post
2/17/13 9:58 AM
redeye2000

what about RPGS game with a great story. this nex generation has killed RPGS with shitty stories. shit game designs etc.

were are the great action and normal RPGS. like the ones on the super nintendo.

i really wonder if someone creates a game that looks like the old super nintendo games. put it on psn store or steam etc. even better would be online co op. like secret of mana 3 ( the one that never got released in the west )
2/23/13 4:11 AM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor Me A New One - Imagine GTA IV, but all of the civilians are zombies.

Imagine 16 player free roam, all of you in a bus barreling down the streets of a post apocalyptic Liberty City, hoards of zombies scrambling after you. One of you driving and the other fifteen are hanging out the windows mowing down the undead in a hail of bullets.

I would literally never get tired of playing that. Phone Post
I think just about any game could benefit from a shameless zombie mode.

This idea sounds great though, and after Undead Nightmares success it may happen! Phone Post
2/23/13 4:33 AM
ferox13
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jei -
Vitor Me A New One - Imagine GTA IV, but all of the civilians are zombies.

Imagine 16 player free roam, all of you in a bus barreling down the streets of a post apocalyptic Liberty City, hoards of zombies scrambling after you. One of you driving and the other fifteen are hanging out the windows mowing down the undead in a hail of bullets.

I would literally never get tired of playing that. Phone Post
I think just about any game could benefit from a shameless zombie mode.

This idea sounds great though, and after Undead Nightmares success it may happen! Phone Post
The zombies in Saints Row 3 were fun. Phone Post
2/23/13 11:14 AM
Slapnutz
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see a Biker Gang game.

Kinda like a cross between an action game and an RPG. Think grand theft auto meets road rash.

make it an MMO , so like people could form their own biker gangs with their own logos and patches and tattoos.

They would have missions to complete like GTA, but they could gain money to buy better motorcycles, build up their clubhouses with a bar and some stripper poles,

there would be bike races where you had to race across town against other guild and their racers but it would be like the motorcycle from twisted metal where you had maybe a small machine gun on your bike ( make that an end game upgrade, something you really had to earn ) and while you were racing you could club the other bikers with say a bat or a tire iron or a chain like road rash and road rash 2 from the old genesis days.

you could have different strip clubs and drug houses you could get money from through loan sharking and embezzlement and you would actually be able to break into another guild part of town and take over their territory, ala a biker gang war.

Finally, I would have open areas of the game where it was a PVP area where you could then get off your bikes and have 20 on 20 street fights which would turn into a double dragon esc fighting game where both sides fought each other. only you could have bats, and broken bottles and chains and other small instruments of destruction.
2/23/13 11:54 AM
UGCTT_Song2
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slapnutz - I would love to see a Biker Gang game.

Kinda like a cross between an action game and an RPG. Think grand theft auto meets road rash.

make it an MMO , so like people could form their own biker gangs with their own logos and patches and tattoos.

They would have missions to complete like GTA, but they could gain money to buy better motorcycles, build up their clubhouses with a bar and some stripper poles,

there would be bike races where you had to race across town against other guild and their racers but it would be like the motorcycle from twisted metal where you had maybe a small machine gun on your bike ( make that an end game upgrade, something you really had to earn ) and while you were racing you could club the other bikers with say a bat or a tire iron or a chain like road rash and road rash 2 from the old genesis days.

you could have different strip clubs and drug houses you could get money from through loan sharking and embezzlement and you would actually be able to break into another guild part of town and take over their territory, ala a biker gang war.

Finally, I would have open areas of the game where it was a PVP area where you could then get off your bikes and have 20 on 20 street fights which would turn into a double dragon esc fighting game where both sides fought each other. only you could have bats, and broken bottles and chains and other small instruments of destruction.
Did you play lost and damned Phone Post
2/23/13 11:56 PM
Sofa King Cool

I would like an NFL game that wasn't made by EA. Phone Post
2/26/13 7:16 AM
RyanPleasure

Shenmue 3 Phone Post
2/26/13 3:56 PM
IAmBatman
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They've never released a really good old school vampire based game. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.