UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Video Games That Should Be Made.

2/26/13 10:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Song2
937 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmBatman - They've never released a really good old school vampire based game. Phone Post
Elaborate? Phone Post
2/26/13 10:50 PM
UGCTT_Song2
937 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyanPleasure - Shenmue 3 Phone Post
There was talk of realease of shenmue 1 an 2 on xbox arcade, hopefully it sells and they make a 3rd

Awesome games, I wanna know what happens Phone Post
2/26/13 11:00 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the new XCom, they should do a modern Jagged Alliance.
2/27/13 12:43 AM
Squatdog

Invisible Lats Syndrome - I love the new XCom, they should do a modern Jagged Alliance.

There was a 'reboot' released last year.

FUCKING TERRIBLE
2/27/13 11:20 AM
xNate
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invisible Lats Syndrome - I love the new XCom, they should do a modern Jagged Alliance.
I am really enjoying this game. Finally got the hang of the management and got over the hump in normal. Gonna finish it then crank up the difficulty. Phone Post
2/27/13 11:22 AM
xNate
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmBatman - They've never released a really good old school vampire based game. Phone Post
The first one hae a great story but unbelievably shit control sceme that you couldn't change. Phone Post
2/27/13 11:41 AM
LittleKang

Some sort of guerilla warfare/ rambo-esque type mp game. Where you may only have a few team mates vs a bigger army and that you start in a big jungle or city and can set up traps and shit while staying stealthy to kill them Phone Post
2/27/13 10:25 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

xNate - 
Invisible Lats Syndrome - I love the new XCom, they should do a modern Jagged Alliance.
I am really enjoying this game. Finally got the hang of the management and got over the hump in normal. Gonna finish it then crank up the difficulty. Phone Post

You play Ironman? It's the only way to play it. My second run was Ironman and it is a completely different game. Every little thing you do is twice as important when the consequences are permanent, a lot of perks become much more important, etc.

I waited until my third playthrough to switch from Normal to Classic, I think I should have gone to Classic Ironman for the second playthrough.

After that first time through you can play for maximum satellite coverage from the get go and better fund what's going on.

2/28/13 1:26 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grand Theft Auto: Retirement Home Phone Post
3/4/13 1:32 AM
Huningtonbbb

I would love a top notch zombie game, with the availability of hundreds of weapons like dead rising but be able to go anywhere kind of like a GTA game. Set in modern day society Phone Post
3/9/13 2:31 AM
the VIPERS sex toy
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see a modern game in the vein of Eternal Darkness.  Especially with all the social networking that is and will be tied into games with the next-gen consoles.  Would be fucking awesome if done properly.

Also, I've been working off and on for the last 15 years on the idea of a "split-personality" game.  It's almost a crime-noir style.  3 characters you can choose to play the game through.  A detective.  The hunted.  The hunter.

You would be able to choose male/female for the detective and the hunted.  The hunter, you will never know if you are male/female or who you are until you finish the game.

If you start as the Detective, you are doing a carmen sandiego type of hunt with some minor action sequences.  Once you finish the story, you have the option to do a New Game in which it saves all the decisions you made and interjects them into either of the other story lines you choose to play.

If you start as the hunted, it is basically a survival horror/suspense gameplay in which you are being tracked by the hunted.  Once finished, you can do a New Game that interjects all your choices into either of the other storylines.  If you survive or die will change both of the other stories, as well.

If you start as the hunter, this is more of a manhunt stalk/evade type gameplay in which you are trying to stalk the hunted and evade the detective.  Once finished, again New Game as the rest, in which your actions affect the ending and also the gameplay for the other stories.

There is a shit load more to it than that, but this is the mini FRAT of it.

3/10/13 5:11 PM
Stubjj844
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A fps that has ultra realistic body damage, ala 'Soldier of Fortune' series, only better. Imagine a Battlefield game where when a grenade goes off close it might blow a leg off, or maybe take an eye out. You character might or might not die depending on his injuries. Really, just ultra realistic gunshot wounds and shit. Some games have good damage zones, but I still think they hold back because of the censors.

I didn't like the last 'Soldier of Fortune' game I played. But damn, it was still fun as hell when you got a shotgun and blew your enemies to pieces. It was a really amateurish game other than that.
3/10/13 9:43 PM
None So Blind
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth did that.

Not only could you get injured in an arm, leg, eye, ear, etc., you had to use different health kits to address each (patch for your eye, splint for your arm, brace for your leg, etc.) and each injury had a different effect - arm injury made your aim with guns go to shit, leg injury made you unable to run and jump, eye injury made your vision blurry, etc.

Really surprised that an old XBox game like that has a mechanic that no one else picked up on. Kill Switch was a humble little third person shooter on XBox that was the first of that gen to make you able to take cover in gunfights, and later games like Gears, Mass Effect, etc., all ruthlessly stole that...so it's not like people aren't looking.
3/11/13 8:55 AM
Smokemonster
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only person on earth that wants Kingdom Hearts 3? Phone Post
3/11/13 9:08 AM
None So Blind
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ I can't imagine what the licensing fees are for that game, with all the Disney characters.
3/11/13 11:50 AM
Big Pun
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once again, more westerns!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.