UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: 'Hell no' to sex with other fighters

12/26/12 5:29 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1061 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Back in October, Ronda Rousey was interviewed for the January issue of Esquire magazine. The now UFC women's champion didn't hold back, revealing some interesting answers to a wide variety of questions:

I've been arm-barred. I've been arm-barred and I let my arm be broken, and I didn't tap, and I got out, and I still won that fight. Fuck 'em. I don't care. An arm bar isn't the end for me. The ligaments in both my elbows are so loose my arms just dislocate sometimes, just randomly. Because I've experienced it, I don't fear it at all. It's the people who haven't been arm-barred who have that fear.

Since becoming a sex symbol, I haven't had less sex in my life.

It's really funny, actually. I either get men coming up to me like, "Oh, my God, baby, I love you!" or else they're too shy to approach me. Can I get just a little in between?

Hell no, I ain't gonna hook up with no fighter. I know these guys. They're like a sewing circle and everyone tells everyone everything.

read entire article...

12/26/12 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DiscipleDojo
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

What were some of the other reasons, Calo?

12/26/12 5:38 PM
,DBK,
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...don't make a benign comment referencing promoters, it will apparently get deleted.
12/26/12 5:43 PM
HELWIG
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we get Kirik to make a sticky regarding how often Rousey gets fucked?

Its apparently a bi-weekly news thread now so why not just save time/effort?

12/26/12 5:44 PM
HELWIG
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^You know to help elevate female fighters and show WMMA the respect it so clearly deserves.

12/26/12 5:47 PM
scrappydoo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what shes saying is, I have a chance Phone Post
12/26/12 5:48 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck at her grammar skills.

Double negatives and etc all over the place.

12/26/12 5:48 PM
The Mouth

Formello - Well, if I fucked Ronda, I would sure as hell tell everyone I know. Shit, I'd post that on myspace. "I just fucked Ronda Rousey" I would be awesome.

Safe place... considering no one uses Myspace anymore.

12/26/12 5:49 PM
TheRealJoker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG -

^You know to help elevate female fighters and show WMMA the respect it so clearly deserves.

Agreed. Sticky for Rousey's unique personality. Phone Post
12/26/12 6:09 PM
BooZe

Edited: 12/26/12 6:09 PM
I wonder if shes set a record for times a week she's had an article on her in the news...
12/26/12 6:12 PM
BLACKBUDDAH

The Mouth -

Holy fuck at her grammar skills.

Double negatives and etc all over the place.

So ronda gave tips on how to get the booty and you critique her grammar? This is The Underground not The Downlow. Phone Post
12/26/12 6:18 PM
BRZ

My god this Ronda Phone Post
12/26/12 6:24 PM
JonnyW
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
DiscipleDojo -

What were some of the other reasons, Calo?

I did not enjoy training, eating non junky foods, grappling, being hit, kicking, pain, violence, and the wearing of skull decorated t shirts. Phone Post

LOL
12/26/12 6:39 PM
CDarwin
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG - 

12/26/12 6:42 PM
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All right! This means there's a greater chance for a guy like me to hook up with her.
12/26/12 6:45 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She does know that who ever she has sex with will talk about it right? Unless its a deaf person, which case they will sign it 

12/26/12 6:47 PM
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"It's really funny, actually. I either get men coming up to me like, 'Oh, my God, baby, I love you!' or else they're too shy to approach me. Can I get just a little in between?"

These guys fall into two categories:

1) They are obsessive weirdo types that creep her out.

2) They are too shy to approach her because she's a famous fighter and a lot of guys think that she could kick their ass, or that she'll only date pro fighters or other tough guy types. Plus, since she's a famous fighter she makes more money than most guys do, so a lot of these guys are probably also think that she won't like them because they've got less money than her.

Given this situation, she should be more open to these "shy guy" types. She should flirt with them, let them know that it is OK for them to ask her out, and heck, she should even take the bull by the horns and ask them out if she has to do it.
12/26/12 6:47 PM
majikman
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just my opinion, but from her interviews it seems like she thinks shes a hell of a lot more attractive than she actually is.
12/26/12 6:51 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh wow, look!  Another article about Rousey mentioning sex.  :-(

12/26/12 6:52 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heres a video of one of her suitors 

12/26/12 6:53 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -

She does know that who ever she has sex with will talk about it right? Unless its a deaf person, which case they will sign it 

Do you mean a mute? Phone Post
12/26/12 7:00 PM
PrecisePrecision

theshooter - "It's really funny, actually. I either get men coming up to me like, 'Oh, my God, baby, I love you!' or else they're too shy to approach me. Can I get just a little in between?"

These guys fall into two categories:

1) They are obsessive weirdo types that creep her out.

2) They are too shy to approach her because she's a famous fighter and a lot of guys think that she could kick their ass, or that she'll only date pro fighters or other tough guy types. Plus, since she's a famous fighter she makes more money than most guys do, so a lot of these guys are probably also think that she won't like them because they've got less money than her.

Given this situation, she should be more open to these "shy guy" types. She should flirt with them, let them know that it is OK for them to ask her out, and heck, she should even take the bull by the horns and ask them out if she has to do it.

I see what you are doing, very smooth.
12/26/12 7:04 PM
theshooter

"I see what you are doing, very smooth."

LOL!
12/26/12 7:05 PM
Stone Rolled
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL Cesar is fucking awesome. That video is an example of why he's good with the media.
12/26/12 7:06 PM
theshooter

"Just my opinion, but from her interviews it seems like she thinks shes a hell of a lot more attractive than she actually is."

There are tons of guys that would want to fuck her.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.