UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Looking for Manager. 4-0 as

12/26/12 7:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mobycar
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/26/12 7:19 PM

Im 4-0 as an ammy boxer. I won the Ontario Bronze gloves tourney in Oct and Im ready for ammy or pro MMA. I Live in Brampton Ontario. pm me if you want footage of my fights. I have done some grappling tourneys. I have been grappling for a couple years now and have competed in a couple tourneys. As for wrestling, I go to Impact and used to go to Brock Uni.
12/26/12 9:16 PM
alittleknowledge
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why on earth do you need a manager if you haven't even fought amateur MMA yet?

Hook up with an MMA gym that actually fights in amateur events (rarer than you might think). The coaches should have connections to get you some fights in Quebec or Michigan and then you can decide if you have what it takes to fight pro.

There are a ton of gyms that "train MMA" but never fight. Grant Brothers in the GTA fights in events in Quebec and have a good rep. I'm sure there are others as well.
12/27/12 7:31 AM
guardbr8kr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canario !!
12/27/12 1:53 PM
Dougie
1014 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guardbr8kr - Canario !!

Damn it! You beat me to it!

12/28/12 3:40 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heel Hooker - Message me. I charge 50% with a min 5 year comittment but I cna get you some fights.

Please tell me you're kidding.

OP, where do you train and how long have you been training and how do you know you're ready for pro or ammy MMA. (meaning do you train with other pro or ammy guys who have indicated as much or has your coach suggested you make the jump?)

12/29/12 2:52 PM
mobycar
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Russell - 
Heel Hooker - Message me. I charge 50% with a min 5 year comittment but I cna get you some fights.

Please tell me you're kidding.

OP, where do you train and how long have you been training and how do you know you're ready for pro or ammy MMA. (meaning do you train with other pro or ammy guys who have indicated as much or has your coach suggested you make the jump?)

I train at several Gyms, Xtreme Couture is one of them. I have been doing MMA for 6 years now. I have been training all the diff styles in that time period. I have been doing pro MMA sparring for almost 3 years now. Went with guys like Horodecki and Hominick and I did just fine.

My coach thinks Im more that ready to fight MMA but only has connections to boxing shows and not MMA fights. If you want any more info pm me.
12/29/12 2:57 PM
Dougie
1014 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should talk with Alex Gasson at ATC.

12/30/12 2:03 PM
Massa
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Went with guys like Horodecki and Hominick and I did just fine."

This guy can set you up then:

https://twitter.com/ToddKeuneke

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.