UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> News on Rock/Cena

12/26/12 10:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F4WOnline.com are reporting a couple of major points about the Wrestlemania main event in 2013. Firstly, WWE is set to be heading towards The Rock vs John Cena WWE Title match for the main event as a re-match. Secondly, The Rock is set to be "absolutely fine" with dropping the belt to John Cena at Wrestlemania. The Rock is understood to be the guy who will defeat CM Punk for the title either at Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber. He will then continue the Cena feud up until Wrestlemania.
12/26/12 11:17 PM
Wee Bey Jr
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It should be a triple threat with Punk involved. It makes sense if Cena is going to win the belt. During his time without the belt, Cena's has been defined by his feuds with the Rock and Punk. With them getting the upper hand most times.

It would make sense for him to finally get the belt back by beating them both. Phone Post
12/27/12 8:41 PM
TSMontana
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triple threat matches suck for WM, imo. Cena has gone over Punk plenty in the past, IIRC...just not recently.
12/27/12 9:25 PM
bigironmike79
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless they have a sweet angle for punk up their sleeve( which they Probly don't) I can't see taking him out of the title picture. Fuck the rock. He's a short timer. Have him lose the title match at RR because cena and the shield interfere and beat the hell out of him. Set up him and cena rematch but keep the belt on punk. I like the streak.maybe a punk Ziggler unification match if they get that ball rolling soon. Phone Post
12/27/12 9:52 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cena vs. Rock for the title at mania may not please the smarks, but it makes perfect sense. 

12/27/12 9:53 PM
Smokemonster
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This would suck ass Phone Post
12/27/12 10:01 PM
bigironmike79
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

Cena vs. Rock for the title at mania may not please the smarks, but it makes perfect sense. 

As much as I hate the idea, my 4 yr old thinks it would be epic. Except he doesn't know the difference from any of the belts. He thinks cm punk, Daniel Bryan, Kane, anybody else with a belt is WWE champ. I really see how he can get confused though. 50% of the guys on raw have a belt. That said, a pg era rock vs cena, title or not, rematch will make millions. Phone Post
1/10/13 9:10 PM
bigironmike79

Don't give the title to a short timer. Even if its just a Segway to supercena getting the title. Let punk get a W over the crock. Not to get off ropic but, does Anybody remember the dx impression of the nation? One of the only times I actually liked HHH. Phone Post
1/10/13 10:06 PM
Ramirez83
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

I actually wouldn't mind it but it kind of ruins the whole "once in a lifetime" theory. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:58 AM
BigWilliam
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It does taint the once in a lifetime tag, but as boxing promoters love to say, the money is in the rematch.
1/11/13 10:08 AM
RedDragonUK
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never want to see Cena beat Rock. Phone Post
1/11/13 10:46 AM
TSMontana
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 10:46 AM
RedDragonUK - 

I never want to see Cena beat Rock. Phone Post

Don't watch WM then. :-) Rock is eventually going to have to job to someone. Would you rather it be CM Punk? Ryback?
1/11/13 11:25 AM
BigWilliam
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punk would be nice, he would do great adding it to his best in the world promos.
1/11/13 12:44 PM
jujitsujamo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punk will be facing UT at WM. Phone Post
1/11/13 12:46 PM
The Topester
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jujitsujamo - Punk will be facing UT at WM. Phone Post
Can you imagine Punk TEARING into Taker with pipe bomb promos leading into WM? Taker might be a stiffer deadman for the match, if you know what I'm saying. Phone Post
1/11/13 4:51 PM
jujitsujamo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punk will start cutting promos, lights go out, UT appears, Punk looks amazed and scared. Tried and true formula leading up to WM. Phone Post
1/11/13 5:18 PM
roninthebox
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Topester -
Can you imagine Punk TEARING into Taker with pipe bomb promos leading into WM? Taker might be a stiffer deadman for the match, if you know what I'm saying. Phone Post
Id be a stiff deadman to if i had michelle miccool Phone Post
1/11/13 5:48 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Topester - 

Punk likes to pick people apart, that would be amazing.   Perhaps bring up Taker making one legged Zack Gowan carry his bags.

1/12/13 5:31 PM
The Topester
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -
The Topester - 

Punk likes to pick people apart, that would be amazing.   Perhaps bring up Taker making one legged Zack Gowan carry his bags.

Punk might actually get UT so pissed he'll convert him back to the American Badass just to keep up with the pace of the promos. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.