UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weidman:If I get my hands on Silva, it's game over

12/27/12 12:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Chris Weidman: "If I get my hands on Anderson Silva, it's game over."

I have come to the conclusion Anderson Silva is an alien and can't be put unconscious, but I do believe Weidman would wrestle rape him for five rounds and beat him. Hopefully Weidman vs. Silva is announced. Is the fight fan's want to see! I know i do.
12/27/12 12:39 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never understood how he thought he was the #1 contender after beating Munoz 

12/27/12 12:46 AM
Grimreapers

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

If he ain't who is?

12/27/12 12:51 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

If he ain't who is?

Right now i'd rank Boestch and Bisping above him if he beats Vitor above him. Munoz was his first quality win 

12/27/12 12:54 AM
Grimreapers

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Grimreapers - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

If he ain't who is?

Right now i'd rank Boestch and Bisping above him if he beats Vitor above him. Munoz was his first quality win 

Boestch got a free win against Lombard, and Bisping has never beaten a top 10 guy.

12/27/12 12:57 AM
parker2004

So sick of hearing Weidmans name get talked about like Anderson Silva owes him a title shot for beating Munoz.

12/27/12 1:00 AM
Mufasatheking

parker2004 - So sick of hearing Weidmans name get talked about like Anderson Silva owes him a title shot for beating Munoz.

He beat maia and DESTROYED Munoz
12/27/12 1:01 AM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #1
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YAWN

12/27/12 1:01 AM
Grimreapers

Mufasatheking - 
parker2004 - So sick of hearing Weidmans name get talked about like Anderson Silva owes him a title shot for beating Munoz.

He beat maia and DESTROYED Munoz

He beat Maia on like 10 day's notice. I don't why people think he's not the number one contender

12/27/12 1:09 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Grimreapers -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Grimreapers - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

If he ain't who is?

Boestch got a free win against Lombard, and Bisping has never beaten a top 10 guy.

Stann you idiot Phone Post
12/27/12 1:12 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

parker2004 - So sick of hearing Weidmans name get talked about like Anderson Silva owes him a title shot for beating Munoz.

. Phone Post
12/27/12 1:17 AM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidmans beaten Maia and Munoz, that's two top ten guys. More than anyone else in the division has done. Phone Post
12/27/12 1:20 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

burner22 - Weidmans beaten Maia and Munoz, that's two top ten guys. More than anyone else in the division has done. Phone Post
Like when Boestch beat Okami and Lombard? Phone Post
12/27/12 1:26 AM
Akston
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney - Yeah sure, how many times have we heard this?

Silva by whatever he wants. Phone Post
. Phone Post
12/27/12 2:03 AM
RonFoster77

I'd love to see Wiedman face'

Hector Lomabard

Rousimar Palhares

Alan Belchard

Vitor Belfort

Micheal Bisbing

Jake Sheilds.

No disrepect to Munoz, or Mia but to think wins over those to makes him the number one contender to me is crazy..

12/27/12 2:05 AM
Authority Figure

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

I never understood how you can beat a guy that isn't ranked #1 to become #1?!

12/27/12 2:19 AM
caseharts

You guys really don't get how good weidman is. No one competes with galvao with 6 months of bjj. NOONE. No one out wrestles a national champ like Chris did and dominated him in such a way.

Chris weidman has the potential to be the greatest. Will he fulfill it? Maybe. But he's got the athleticism, the build, the wrestling, the bjj, the striking. The reach. And the confidence.

Does he deserve Anderson? I think so but but not thoroughly enough to screw everyone else. If victor wins he's on a one win streak. And buspings last fight was razor thin he'd have to win dominantly. Boestch lost to Lombard IMO as ugly as it looked. And I love belcher he's just injury stricken like no other.

Don't be surprised if weidman start piling bodies though. He can out grapple everyone he wants in that division and avoid or instigate take downs on anyone he wants. Hes got more reach than Anderson I believe too(correct me if I'm wrong) but ya. Weidman is no joke. Phone Post
12/27/12 2:22 AM
BooZe

Lombard vs weidman please... Phone Post
12/27/12 2:23 AM
Drunkenirishfc
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope we get to see Lombard vs weidman Phone Post
12/27/12 2:33 AM
gspisimpressed

weidman is a cool dude and a great fighter. But if he steps into the Octogon with The Spider he is going to sleep.
12/27/12 2:34 AM
caseharts

gspisimpressed - weidman is a cool dude and a great fighter. But if he steps into the Octogon with The Spider he is going to sleep.
You think Anderson can out grapple him? This isn't chael bro. Phone Post
12/27/12 2:36 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Edited: 12/27/12 2:36 AM
caseharts - 
gspisimpressed - weidman is a cool dude and a great fighter. But if he steps into the Octogon with The Spider he is going to sleep.

Weidman can get finished with strikes just like others. He doesn't need to outgrapple him

12/27/12 2:43 AM
caseharts

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
caseharts - 

Weidman can get finished with strikes just like others. He doesn't need to outgrapple him

He's gonna get taken down. Weidman is fresh out of his wrestling career in regards to chael who is far out from his. Chris can get Anderson down and then what? Anderson's been subbed. And weidman can dismantle the silva legend with a simple choke. People who don't follow bjj don't understand how crazy that match was with galvao and it's been 3 years since it.

Could Chris get koed? Ya but he will be a better striker than quite a bit of Anderson's late opponents. And he will have the wrestling and bjj to get him on his back and pass. Phone Post
12/27/12 2:47 AM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like ed soares says over and over..these guys say alot of things and say im gonna do this and im gonna do that..but when the octagon door closes all that flys right out the window....its very obvious weidman is trying to weasle his way into a title fight but in all honesty its not in his cards to get a shot at the GOAT..look he looks good and all but he is not gonna sell PPVs and this is a business. Bisping will get a shot..and honestly i see a strikeforce fighter or even lombard get that shot before weidman...its sucks but its business. Hes gonna have to
Make some big name heads roll
Before he really "earns" that title fight... Phone Post
12/27/12 2:50 AM
caseharts

88samurai88 - Like ed soares says over and over..these guys say alot of things and say im gonna do this and im gonna do that..but when the octagon door closes all that flys right out the window....its very obvious weidman is trying to weasle his way into a title fight but in all honesty its not in his cards to get a shot at the GOAT..look he looks good and all but he is not gonna sell PPVs and this is a business. Bisping will get a shot..and honestly i see a strikeforce fighter or even lombard get that shot before weidman...its sucks but its business. Hes gonna have to
Make some big name heads roll
Before he really "earns" that title fight... Phone Post
He's probably going to fight Lombard. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.