12/27/12 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Galt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AND STOP POSTING FUCKING THREADS.
12/28/12 1:36 AM
DreamerMMA
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Do you have an intelligent point to make here or do you think it's smart to insult the owners of this site with no real reason stated?

12/28/12 1:42 AM
Galt

Posted: 3 hours ago

I hope Kirik gets visited by the "Ghost of Credibility Past" and has an epiphany.
12/28/12 1:42 AM
Galt

I do not like to make intelligent points, there's smart people around for that.
12/28/12 3:38 AM
DreamerMMA
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galt - 
Posted: 3 hours ago

I hope Kirik gets visited by the "Ghost of Credibility Past" and has an epiphany.

What is this?  Are you trying to throw Helwig under the bus?

Doesn't matter.  Nothing wrong with being critical about the blog just try to be concise about it.

Many people think you are a troll and there is talk of you being banned so you may want to reconsider how you interact on these forums if you want to hang around.

This isn't a threat either, I'm just relaying some observations in hopes you'll listen.

12/28/12 4:06 AM
Galt

I never throw anyone but myself under the bus.
I am not a troll by the words definition. Thank you for the warning though I appreciate it and maybe I should stop being so abrasive when I'm drunk.

Not insulting "the owners of the site" I am insulting sensationalistic journalism. Sure it gets reactions but I think it lessens the respect for the sport.
12/28/12 4:33 AM
DreamerMMA

Galt - I never throw anyone but myself under the bus.
I am not a troll by the words definition. Thank you for the warning though I appreciate it and maybe I should stop being so abrasive when I'm drunk.

Not insulting "the owners of the site" I am insulting sensationalistic journalism. Sure it gets reactions but I think it lessens the respect for the sport.

The owners of the site are the ones who run the UG blog, that is what I was refering too.

Drunken posting has gotten many a good poster in trouble here.  It sucks but it happens.  OGing drunk is great for laughs though, unfortunately we often turn off our common sense when posting that way.

12/28/12 12:51 PM
Kirik
1400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I am not following your line of thought. Could you say a little more clearly what the issue is?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.