UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> End of 2012 - Top 10 best all time BJJ Competitors

12/31/12 11:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChokeTheFace
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan Phone Post
12/31/12 11:23 AM
odennis
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CJJScout - odennis, if you want to rep a lady it would have to be Gabrielle Garcia.

If we are just totaling up titles yeah Gabi wins. But I think Michelle has a better skill set and the titles. I'm not a Gabi hater but I've never seen one of her matches and was impressed by her technique. I think her size and athleticism wins her more matches than her actual skill.
12/31/12 9:30 PM
StrictScrutiny
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. I don't know how so many of you put Caio Terra on this list when Malfacine has owned him the last two years.

2. The thread is titled "Top 10 Best All Time BJJ Competitors." Therefore, I agree with the guy who says that Gabi should be on this list over Nicolini. Yes, Michelle's technique is superior and she is more exciting to watch, but no woman has matched the success of Gabi in the last five years. (I am not a Gabi fan at all. I was cheering for Bia when they fought in the absolute final at the 2011 Mundials)
12/31/12 9:49 PM
delicious bass
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Bibiano Fernandez. He won a lot. Phone Post
1/1/13 2:03 AM
BENDOver and Take it Like a Diaz
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In order:

Roger
Saulo
Xande
Royler
Rickson
Jacare
Marcelo
Cobrinha
Sperry
Gabi Phone Post
1/5/13 7:22 PM
mmanthebay
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cross3dout -
mmanthebay - Roger
Xande
Marcelo Garcia
Rafael Mendes
Bruno Malfacine
Cobrinha
Andre Galvao
Royler Gracie
Caio Terra
Ronaldo Jacare

Honorable Mention: Rodolfo Vieira, Romulo Barral, Lucas Lepri, Buchecha, Langi, braulio Estima, margarida Phone Post
Pretty much this, except switch Xande and Marcelo and drop Caio for Bruno.

Roger is the GOAT IMO forever and always. Phone Post
I have Bruno at 5 Phone Post
1/5/13 7:25 PM
mmanthebay
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brabo Ben - A lot of people leaving out braulio, would have thought he would crack the top 10 by now. Phone Post
I wanted to add Braulio. His 2009 run at ADCC was impressive. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.