UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Raffling My Art Off For Cancer! Tap Out Cancer!

1/6/13 9:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I just renewed my membership. My links are coming up like that, why aren't they embedded? How do I do that? Thanks
1/6/13 10:08 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Confirmation number: 1VY945916G7877021.

Give cancer the creeps!

Great cause, and great prize, awesome job guys! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:10 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and somebody tell 2Jupes if I'm ever in whatever cold place he is, I want my beer! Phone Post
1/6/13 11:29 PM
caseharts
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Confirmation number: 1VY945916G7877021.

Give cancer the creeps!

Thank you kind sir! Phone Post
1/6/13 11:36 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

caseharts -

Give cancer the creeps!

You're welcome!

Just keep doodling, or whatever you artsy type peeps do.

Your artwork is amazing, and if I can acquire it AND help out an awesome cause, I'm in. Worst case scenario I have to dig deep and buy some of your work while you're relatively still unknown. Phone Post
1/7/13 1:24 AM
caseharts
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
caseharts -

Give cancer the creeps!

You're welcome!

Just keep doodling, or whatever you artsy type peeps do.

Your artwork is amazing, and if I can acquire it AND help out an awesome cause, I'm in. Worst case scenario I have to dig deep and buy some of your work while you're relatively still unknown. Phone Post
I appreciate it! Hopefully I get more known I'm trying to move into an rv(Winnebago Rialta) but I just don't have the cash (15 thousand) but I'm saving!

This is a great cause were a weak in and going strong hopefully more people come out and support!

Also part 4 in my series is around halfway done now, so look for it to be released soon!

Thanks! Phone Post
1/7/13 1:25 AM
caseharts

I realized I spelled week as weak lol Phone Post
1/7/13 1:46 AM
caseharts

also there are tons of great mma artist im just outting my self out there! thanks

1/7/13 8:20 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  Oh and somebody tell 2Jupes if I'm ever in whatever cold place he is, I want my beer! Phone Post

Or if youre ever in LI, NY, let me know and Ill buy you one. That goes for everyone who's donated : )

1/7/13 8:38 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  Oh and somebody tell 2Jupes if I'm ever in whatever cold place he is, I want my beer! Phone Post

Or if youre ever in LI, NY, let me know and Ill buy you one. That goes for everyone who's donated : )

I live in San Diego now, but grew up in NJ, next trip east you're on! Phone Post
1/7/13 9:00 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Krs10KO.com -

I live in San Diego now, but grew up in NJ, next trip east you're on! Phone Post

Bring it!!!

1/8/13 9:47 AM
Krs10KO.com

Cage Junkies spreading the word about the raffle and giving Caseharts a well deserved shout out. You can donate right from here too!

http://cagejunkies.com/2013/01/be-a-part-of-the-bjj-art-raffle-that-aims-to-make-cancer-tap-out/

1/8/13 2:31 PM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com -

Cage Junkies spreading the word about the raffle and giving Caseharts a well deserved shout out. You can donate right from here too!

http://cagejunkies.com/2013/01/be-a-part-of-the-bjj-art-raffle-that-aims-to-make-cancer-tap-out/

Ttt Phone Post
1/11/13 10:37 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

More people need to see this. TTT Phone Post
1/11/13 10:39 PM
caseharts

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - More people need to see this. TTT Phone Post
Thanks. Hopefully they donate. Phone Post
1/11/13 11:08 PM
DiscipleDojo
654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Done.

BJJ + Art + Hokusai + cancer charity = speaking my language

1/11/13 11:11 PM
caseharts

DiscipleDojo -

Done.

BJJ + Art + Hokusai + cancer charity = speaking my language

Thanks man. If you want to just grab one they're for sale and I'm donating 10 percent to the charity as well.

I have for parts now.

This is the first.

Il post my latest below this post Phone Post
1/11/13 11:11 PM
caseharts

Phone Post
1/11/13 11:18 PM
Krs10KO.com

caseharts - 

Hopefully :)
1/11/13 11:19 PM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com -
caseharts - 

Hopefully :)
Where have you posted it? Phone Post
1/12/13 5:57 PM
caseharts

I'd like to state I did not write "UG artist case harts etcccc I copied it from krs10kos post. I'm not full of my self lol Phone Post
1/12/13 11:29 PM
Krs10KO.com

caseharts - I'd like to state I did not write "UG artist case harts etcccc I copied it from krs10kos post. I'm not full of my self lol Phone Post
You are an artist, correct??
You are a UGer, correct??
Did I mislead? No, I think not my dear.
Caseharts- UG artist.
I speak the truth. Phone Post
1/12/13 11:31 PM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com - 
caseharts - I'd like to state I did not write "UG artist case harts etcccc I copied it from krs10kos post. I'm not full of my self lol Phone Post
Caseharts- UG artist.

they way its written if I had actually written I would have come off full of my self. since you said it, its awesome. but ya haha

1/14/13 10:05 AM
Krs10KO.com

caseharts -
Krs10KO.com - 
Caseharts- UG artist.

they way its written if I had actually written I would have come off full of my self. since you said it, its awesome. but ya haha

I'll extoll your praises all day :) Phone Post
1/15/13 10:50 AM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.