UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Raffling My Art Off For Cancer! Tap Out Cancer!

1/16/13 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

UG artist Caseharts donates his most popular work of art, "The Ground is My Ocean Pt 1" to be raffled off to help Krs10KO and raise money for the nonprofit cancer organization Tap Cancer Out. 

Buy raffle tickets through Pay Pal. Only $5 donation per raffle. There will be a random drawing in one month. Enter as many times as you like!! 

In 2010 Jon Thomas looked around and wasn't happy with what he saw. He felt unproductive. He felt his life was passing him by and that he wasn't making a difference in the world. He said, "I knew I had to get off my ass and get inspired." So Thomas decided to change all that. The place where Thomas felt he could make the most difference was the world he knew, "the world of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu." 

His passion for BJJ combined with his desire to help others is the basis of his nonprofit organization, Tap Cancer Out. The organization raises money for cancer fighting charities on behalf of the BJJ and grappling communities. One of the most popular ways that the organization raises money is to hold tournaments with the proceeds going to a cancer charity of Tap Cancer Out's choice. In 2012 over $22,000 was donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. (LLS)

Just a friendly reminder :) 

1/16/13 8:54 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Up up up! Phone Post
1/17/13 8:01 AM
scaredy cat
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bumping this to ask if there's still time to buy raffles.
1/17/13 9:27 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scaredy cat - Bumping this to ask if there's still time to buy raffles.
Absolutely!! Phone Post
1/17/13 11:40 AM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/17/13 11:43 AM
caseharts
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya a little under two
Weeks I believe! Phone Post
1/17/13 11:09 PM
scaredy cat
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Ya a little under two

Sweet! Just donated 10 raffle tickets worth. Great cause and amazing artwork.
1/17/13 11:15 PM
Krs10KO.com

scaredy cat - 
caseharts - 
Ya a little under two

Thank you!! Voted up Mr. Cat!!! 

1/18/13 3:08 AM
caseharts
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scaredy cat -
caseharts - 
Ya a little under two

Thank you sir ! Phone Post
1/19/13 10:01 AM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post
1/20/13 9:05 PM
Krs10KO.com

Krs10KO.com -
clown makeup -

Let me help you:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4S3EFLEJRJXAU

that's the link to the paypal tapoutcancercharity account

Here's the pay pal link again.
Just click and donate. Takes 2 min :) Phone Post
Not too much time left!! Phone Post
1/23/13 1:18 PM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post
1/23/13 1:19 PM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com - TTT Phone Post
We have 6 days left correct? Phone Post
1/25/13 12:27 AM
Krs10KO.com

caseharts - 

UG artist Caseharts donates his most popular work of art, "The Ground is My Ocean Pt 1" to be raffled off to help Krs10KO and raise money for the nonprofit cancer organization Tap Cancer Out. 

Buy raffle tickets through Pay Pal. Only $5 donation per raffle. There will be a random drawing in one month. Enter as many times as you like!! 

In 2010 Jon Thomas looked around and wasn't happy with what he saw. He felt unproductive. He felt his life was passing him by and that he wasn't making a difference in the world. He said, "I knew I had to get off my ass and get inspired." So Thomas decided to change all that. The place where Thomas felt he could make the most difference was the world he knew, "the world of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu." 

His passion for BJJ combined with his desire to help others is the basis of his nonprofit organization, Tap Cancer Out. The organization raises money for cancer fighting charities on behalf of the BJJ and grappling communities. One of the most popular ways that the organization raises money is to hold tournaments with the proceeds going to a cancer charity of Tap Cancer Out's choice. In 2012 over $22,000 was donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. (LLS)

One week left folks!!

1/25/13 12:38 AM
DiscipleDojo
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

ttt

1/27/13 2:39 AM
scaredy cat

TTT for 5 days left.
1/27/13 2:55 AM
caseharts

scaredy cat - TTT for 5 days left.
Thanks Phone Post
2/2/13 2:04 PM
Krs10KO.com

Surgery went well and im Cancer Free!!! Extending the raffle a little till I feel better so there's more time to buy raffles guys! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:41 PM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Surgery went well and im Cancer Free!!! Extending the raffle a little till I feel better so there's more time to buy raffles guys! Phone Post
Best feeling in the world! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:44 PM
DiscipleDojo
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Great news to hear, Krs10KO! TTT

2/2/13 2:46 PM
Dougie
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't really want the art but I just dropped some coin on www.cancer.ca in support of this thread.

2/2/13 4:44 PM
caseharts

Dougie -

Don't really want the art but I just dropped some coin on www.cancer.ca in support of this thread.

Thanks friends Phone Post
2/2/13 4:44 PM
Krs10KO.com

Thank you guys! Phone Post
2/2/13 4:45 PM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com - Surgery went well and im Cancer Free!!! Extending the raffle a little till I feel better so there's more time to buy raffles guys! Phone Post
No I already selected a winner I would have emailed you but you were in surgery. I'll link to the thread if I can find it. Phone Post
2/2/13 4:49 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTF Casehearts.  Not only do you have a big heart, you are extremely talented.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.