UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Raffling My Art Off For Cancer! Tap Out Cancer!

2/2/13 5:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
Krs10KO.com - Surgery went well and im Cancer Free!!! Extending the raffle a little till I feel better so there's more time to buy raffles guys! Phone Post
No I already selected a winner I would have emailed you but you were in surgery. I'll link to the thread if I can find it. Phone Post
Oh shit. My bad, sorry. Man I was gone for a week and I missed all the fun! Phone Post
2/2/13 5:43 PM
caseharts
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
caseharts -
Krs10KO.com - Surgery went well and im Cancer Free!!! Extending the raffle a little till I feel better so there's more time to buy raffles guys! Phone Post
No I already selected a winner I would have emailed you but you were in surgery. I'll link to the thread if I can find it. Phone Post
Oh shit. My bad, sorry. Man I was gone for a week and I missed all the fun! Phone Post
Il email you soon I'm at the gym Phone Post
2/2/13 5:44 PM
caseharts
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

VTF Casehearts.  Not only do you have a big heart, you are extremely talented.

I'm not very good but Thank you Phone Post
2/5/13 1:08 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to the winner, Mr Hickerson. And We made $260.00 for Tap Cancer Out!! How Amesome!

Im going to make a thread tomorrow with all the info! 

2/5/13 1:43 AM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com -

Congrats to the winner, Mr Hickerson. And We made $260.00 for Tap Cancer Out!! How Amesome!

Yes maam! Let's do it again Phone Post
2/5/13 8:40 AM
Krs10KO.com

caseharts -
Krs10KO.com -

Yes maam! Let's do it again Phone Post
You beat Rickson!!! A signed Rickson print went for $250. How frigging awesome? I'm wondering if you would do a one of a kind original for the next one? Phone Post
2/9/13 9:58 PM
Krs10KO.com

Case- email me your shirt size and address ok? Have lil something for you. :) Phone Post
2/9/13 10:04 PM
caseharts

Krs10KO.com - Case- email me your shirt size and address ok? Have lil something for you. :) Phone Post
Will do son! I'm on my phone Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.