UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana's 2nd UFC 155 vlog

12/28/12 10:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am addicted to these vlogs.

Seeing BJ exit the tunnel and Shogun after defeat made me sick to my stomach.  Damn, I love those two.

Nate Diaz seems like such a stand up guy, apologizing to his team after losing.  I love the Diaz brothers.

12/28/12 11:46 AM
Billyz
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan of the vlogs as well. The personal insight is great to watch and adds a perspective to the events and fights. Especially afterwards. Like seeing Rhonda almost in tears and showing emotion like that over in essence fulfilling a dream of fighting in the UFC. Gives context to the shit talking.
Jones came off as.. well Jones. Man I wish he would call out A silva and give the fans an amazing match.
Hearing Nick apologizing saying he could have done better etc.
These Vlogs cement fans to their fighters.
12/28/12 12:09 PM
Trick or Truth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love the blogs Dana puts out, he is awesome! One of the many reasons MMA is the best sport to follow.

12/28/12 8:23 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

parker2004 - Wish there was more backstage footage of interactions between fighters after their fights. Last two this Vlog was pretty boring in comparison to others.

Yeah, it was kinda all over the place.

Cindy

12/28/12 8:30 PM
the geek
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
parker2004 - Wish there was more backstage footage of interactions between fighters after their fights. Last two this Vlog was pretty boring in comparison to others.

Yeah, it was kinda all over the place.

Cindy

I don't know, I really like the last 2 vlog, very entertaining.

I do love the backstage stuff after fights as well. I say keep doing them both!
12/28/12 8:42 PM
Stu Cazzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never seen a bad blog week fight week.....

I would pay for a subscription if they came out weekly.

12/28/12 9:00 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kano350chevy -  That screaming guy in BJ's entourage is such a cockhead... Phone Post

Seriously. Wonder how long he's going to have to wait after that beating BJ took.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.