UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain's Dad and "Brown Pride"

12/28/12 8:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a picture of Cain's father 

That man doesn't look brown at all, he looks like Don Johnson. In fact, 96.5% of my cousins in Italy are more brown, but couldn't rock a Brown Pride tat. 

Cain says that he got the tattoo because of his family's struggle. OK sure.

If you don't want to answer lots of questions about a questionable tattoo, don't put one on yourself

12/28/12 8:46 AM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voted down

12/28/12 8:48 AM
Mit
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand the hoopla over the Brown Pride tattoo? Is it a gang thing? I'm Canadian...I just assummed it meant Mexican pride?
12/28/12 8:49 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mit - I don't understand the hoopla over the Brown Pride tattoo? Is it a gang thing? I'm Canadian...I just assummed it meant Mexican pride?

Yes there is gang of criminals that wears (what I'm told) is that identical tattoo.
12/28/12 8:52 AM
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 

voted down

Vote Down why?

12/28/12 8:53 AM
Mit
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that makes more sense now. I kinda agree with the OP then...if you dont' want the extra attention don't get a questionable tattoo.
12/28/12 8:56 AM
Ramon Maroni

Edited: 12/28/12 8:55 AM
definately a gang tattoo
12/28/12 8:59 AM
madvillain11

i thought this was settled before cain fought brock?
12/28/12 9:16 AM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 
DamnSevern - 

voted down

Vote Down why?

for making yet another thread on this topic and questioning his dad's skin color

you should stick to trying to be funny, supporting italian fighters, and giving fashion advice.

12/28/12 9:19 AM
canuck34
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just lol at anyone who is proud of something they had absolutely zero ability to control. Phone Post
12/28/12 9:32 AM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a gang called brown pride, doesn't mean he is part of it. My arms say White pride doesn't mean i am a.b. Just means I'm proud to be white. He has answered the questions so what's the need to keep asking questions about it. All though i get asked about mine at least once a week. Phone Post
12/28/12 9:34 AM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canuck34 - I just lol at anyone who is proud of something they had absolutely zero ability to control. Phone Post
Really? So i shouldn't be proud of my big cack cause i didn't have any control over that. :( Phone Post
12/28/12 9:38 AM
God Bless Tim Tebow
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Troll, or just really stupid and ignorant.

Probably both.
12/28/12 9:45 AM
Pessimist_Pete

What if a white guy had a "white pride" tattoo?

why come nobody has thought about this yet? Phone Post
12/28/12 9:46 AM
canofsticks
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser -  There is a gang called brown pride, doesn't mean he is part of it. My arms say White pride doesn't mean i am a.b. Just means I'm proud to be white. He has answered the questions so what's the need to keep asking questions about it. All though i get asked about mine at least once a week. Phone Post

I've never met an upstanding chap who had 'white pride' tatted on them. And I live in Texas where the frequency of that tattoo is higher than our teen pregnancy rate.

yoo shud get dat lazurd dafuq off brah
12/28/12 9:57 AM
canofsticks
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - 
canofsticks - 
garagetrainedloser -  There is a gang called brown pride, doesn't mean he is part of it. My arms say White pride doesn't mean i am a.b. Just means I'm proud to be white. He has answered the questions so what's the need to keep asking questions about it. All though i get asked about mine at least once a week. Phone Post

I've never met an upstanding chap who had 'white pride' tatted on them. And I live in Texas where the frequency of that tattoo is higher than our teen pregnancy rate.

You say you live in Texas but use the word "chap" when referring to a man?

? Should I say "feller" "partner" or some shit? I was being humorous brochacho.
12/28/12 10:36 AM
Pessimist_Pete

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -
Pessimist_Pete -  What if a white guy had a "white pride" tattoo?

why come nobody has thought about this yet? Phone Post

do people who have Brown Pride worship and idolize the equivalent of a Mexican Adolf Hitler?(which doesn't even exist)
You must not know about the Great Santa Anna Phone Post
12/28/12 10:37 AM

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - 

This is a picture of Cain's father 

That man doesn't look brown at all, he looks like Don Johnson. In fact, 96.5% of my cousins in Italy are more brown, but couldn't rock a Brown Pride tat. 

Cain says that he got the tattoo because of his family's struggle. OK sure.

If you don't want to answer lots of questions about a questionable tattoo, don't put one on yourself

what's your point? if anything, the fact that his father is so light just points to the fact that his tattoo has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with being Mexican.

and are you trying to imply that because his dad is light skinned, his family didn't struggle? what's with your little cunty "OK sure"

Then why doesn't it say "Mexican Pride" or "Chicano Pride"? That would make fucking sense.

My Tazmanian devil tattoo has an Italian flag, not a flag of all white people countries because I rep the tricolor, as Cain would if he was only concerned about his Mexican heritage and not skin color. I don't care about skin color. I cheer as hard when Mario Balotelli scores for Italy as I did when it was Luca Toni or Roberto Baggio scoring.

What struggle you think he had that every other immigrant family (including me and my own) didn't have. Gimme a fucking break. 

12/28/12 11:01 AM
Iwasbrucelee

What is Caine proud of?
He admits his Grandfather came to the USA illegally.
He admits his father was deported. Then snuck back in. Then was deported again.
His family thinks they don't have to follow the same rules as everyone else.
They stole opportunities from people who legitimately lived in America.
His tatoo should read "Brown Shame"

PS(Imagine the reaction if say, John Fitch, got a "White Pride" tatoo. He'd be banned in 24 hrs.)
12/28/12 11:02 AM
garagetrainedloser

canofsticks -

See this is the funny part where did i say i give a fuck what you think, our who you have meet. I make a good living raise to great kids that aren't mine. My daughter will join the national guard at the end of this month and then head to college, and my son will start jr. High with a state championship in wrestling under his belt now being trained by matt Grice. And all because of a guy who never graduated high school joined the navy then spent 2 years in a federal prison all b4 i was 22. So i say I'm an upstanding chap, and fuck you. Phone Post
12/28/12 11:13 AM
sacuma
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/28/12 11:15 AM
<blockquote>Iwasbrucelee - What is Caine proud of?<br />He admits his Grandfather came to the USA illegally.<br />He admits his father was deported. Then snuck back in. Then was deported again.<br />His family thinks they don't have to follow the same rules as everyone else.<br />They stole opportunities from people who legitimately lived in America.<br />His tatoo should read "Brown Shame"<br /><br />PS(Imagine the reaction if say, John Fitch, got a "White Pride" tatoo. He'd be banned in 24 hrs.)</blockquote><br />

LOL

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsxi4tJkc21qjcut3o1_500.gif
12/28/12 11:15 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy who thinks anyone who had an ancestor live in Italy 300 years ago is an inherently better fighter is going to complain that Cain's dad, who is actually from Mexico, isn't brown enough.

Voted down. Phone Post
12/28/12 11:30 AM

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The guy who thinks anyone who had an ancestor live in Italy 300 years ago is an inherently better fighter is going to complain that Cain's dad, who is actually from Mexico, isn't brown enough.

Voted down. Phone Post

Maybe you don't undersand, so let me explain to you. If I'm proud to be Italian I don't make a tattoo on myself that says "White(ish) Pride", I go a little more specific and make it a puro greaseball tat like Sakara's. Comprende? Capice? Understand?

His father looks like Don Johnson, there is no discussion that his father is not a so called brown man. He's not even a particularly tan white man. He's a white guy that happens to be Mexican. 

This is true. 

I'm sorry if the UG cannot comprehend this flaw in the tattoo mythology. 

Vote me down, fanook. I let my haterz be my motivatorz

12/28/12 11:36 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 
DamnSevern - 

voted down

Vote Down why?

for making yet another thread on this topic and questioning his dad's skin color

you should stick to trying to be funny, supporting italian fighters, and giving fashion advice.

lol, this.
12/28/12 11:38 AM
garagetrainedloser

Bottom line is tattoos mean what the person who got them wants. You can't tell them it means some thing different. If some white.guy wants to get a tat of a black panther ripping through rebel flag and say that's for his southern heritage he can do that.and it means whatever he wants it to. And yes i new a white guy in prison who had that tattoo. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.