UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain's Dad and "Brown Pride"

12/28/12 11:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser - 
canofsticks -
garagetrainedloser -  There is a gang called brown pride, doesn't mean he is part of it. My arms say White pride doesn't mean i am a.b. Just means I'm proud to be white. He has answered the questions so what's the need to keep asking questions about it. All though i get asked about mine at least once a week. Phone Post

I've never met an upstanding chap who had 'white pride' tatted on them. And I live in Texas where the frequency of that tattoo is higher than our teen pregnancy rate.

yoo shud get dat lazurd dafuq off brah
See this is the funny part where did i say i give a fuck what you think, our who you have meet. I make a good living raise to great kids that aren't mine. My daughter will join the national guard at the end of this month and then head to college, and my son will start jr. High with a state championship in wrestling under his belt now being trained by matt Grice. And all because of a guy who never graduated high school joined the navy then spent 2 years in a federal prison all b4 i was 22. So i say I'm an upstanding chap, and fuck you. Phone Post

you just proved his point. What did you do time for?
12/28/12 11:46 AM
dmjr98
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mit - I don't understand the hoopla over the Brown Pride tattoo? Is it a gang thing? I'm Canadian...I just assummed it meant Mexican pride?
There's a well known gang called brown pride. I always just assumed he was a former member Phone Post
12/28/12 12:21 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigSleep -
garagetrainedloser - 
canofsticks -
garagetrainedloser -  There is a gang called brown pride, doesn't mean he is part of it. My arms say White pride doesn't mean i am a.b. Just means I'm proud to be white. He has answered the questions so what's the need to keep asking questions about it. All though i get asked about mine at least once a week. Phone Post

I've never met an upstanding chap who had 'white pride' tatted on them. And I live in Texas where the frequency of that tattoo is higher than our teen pregnancy rate.

See this is the funny part where did i say i give a fuck what you think, our who you have meet. I make a good living raise to great kids that aren't mine. My daughter will join the national guard at the end of this month and then head to college, and my son will start jr. High with a state championship in wrestling under his belt now being trained by matt Grice. And all because of a guy who never graduated high school joined the navy then spent 2 years in a federal prison all b4 i was 22. So i say I'm an upstanding chap, and fuck you. Phone Post

Transporting controlled substance across federal lines, that was over 12 years ago. No more than a speeding ticket since. I never said i was a saint. Most would call me an ass. My right hand says fuck everybody but family, left will say talk shit spit blood. Not talking about what i did as a dumb ass kid. I am pretty upstanding, just cuss i don't take shit from anybody doesn't make me a bad person. my child hood was good to me, if you all my grandparents or my wife they say I'm 1 in a million. My father was a outlaw biker also president of the prison ab. My mom was a Meth addict. I raised my self most of my life. Sven people shot, stabbed, and beat to death all b4 i was 12. I think I'm doing ok for myself now. I coached my son since he was six in football, baseball, and wrestling. All the parents took a while to get past my looks and tattoos but by the end of every season they all said i made there kids better at home and on the feild/mats. Phone Post
12/28/12 12:29 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support Caine in his quest to take "Brown Pride" back from the racists and haters. By becoming a positive role model for young kids everywhere he can show that a good person can express pride in their skin colour without their being a motive of hate and persecution behind it.

Wouldn't it be great if someone could say "White Pride" without all of the negative connotation behind it? Just to say "I am proud of what I am and who I am". I know the world doesn't work that simply, mostly because the inhabitants won't allow it to... but wouldn't it be nice?

12/28/12 12:34 PM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canuck34 -  I just lol at anyone who is proud of something they had absolutely zero ability to control. Phone Post

This is so true.

I'm proud of what I ACCOMPLISH. Not my stunning good looks, my suprior Italian heritage or my gigantic penis...

12/28/12 12:36 PM
Haulport

canofsticks - 
Wes_Mantooth - 
canofsticks - 

You say you live in Texas but use the word "chap" when referring to a man?

? Should I say "feller" "partner" or some shit? I was being humorous brochacho.

LOL! He also said "brah" yet does not claim to be Hawaiian?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

12/28/12 12:39 PM
Haulport

Pessimist_Pete - 
AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -
Pessimist_Pete -  What if a white guy had a "white pride" tattoo?

why come nobody has thought about this yet? Phone Post

do people who have Brown Pride worship and idolize the equivalent of a Mexican Adolf Hitler?(which doesn't even exist)
You must not know about the Great Santa Anna Phone Post

No no. Non-white societies are PERFECT and have never had any bad things happen in them or by them that can't be traced back to the White Man causing it...

That is the correct prism to view all human nature through.

12/28/12 12:39 PM
caposa
1769 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He does kinda look like Don Johnson Phone Post
12/28/12 12:41 PM
Mit
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser - 
BigSleep -
garagetrainedloser - 
canofsticks -

Transporting controlled substance across federal lines, that was over 12 years ago. No more than a speeding ticket since. I never said i was a saint. Most would call me an ass. My right hand says fuck everybody but family, left will say talk shit spit blood. Not talking about what i did as a dumb ass kid. I am pretty upstanding, just cuss i don't take shit from anybody doesn't make me a bad person. my child hood was good to me, if you all my grandparents or my wife they say I'm 1 in a million. My father was a outlaw biker also president of the prison ab. My mom was a Meth addict. I raised my self most of my life. Sven people shot, stabbed, and beat to death all b4 i was 12. I think I'm doing ok for myself now. I coached my son since he was six in football, baseball, and wrestling. All the parents took a while to get past my looks and tattoos but by the end of every season they all said i made there kids better at home and on the feild/mats. Phone Post

Dude I applaud you for turning your life around cause it seems like you did. But you must have been a dick when you were a kid and given your upbringing it was probably preordained. What I want to know is how much bad shit did you do that you didn't get caught for.
12/28/12 12:42 PM
Haulport

garagetrainedloser -  Bottom line is tattoos mean what the person who got them wants. You can't tell them it means some thing different. If some white.guy wants to get a tat of a black panther ripping through rebel flag and say that's for his southern heritage he can do that.and it means whatever he wants it to. And yes i new a white guy in prison who had that tattoo. Phone Post

I'm going to go out now and get a "I SUCK BIG COCK!" tattoo on my foreheard/face and tell people it means that I love the wiminns...........

12/28/12 12:45 PM
Mit
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 
garagetrainedloser -  Bottom line is tattoos mean what the person who got them wants. You can't tell them it means some thing different. If some white.guy wants to get a tat of a black panther ripping through rebel flag and say that's for his southern heritage he can do that.and it means whatever he wants it to. And yes i new a white guy in prison who had that tattoo. Phone Post

I'm going to go out now and get a "I SUCK BIG COCK!" tattoo on my foreheard/face and tell people it means that I love the wiminns...........

This...

It reminds me of the old is grappling a fight or not argument. Someone trots out the dictionary definition, but scores of retarded monkeys come out and tell you how the dictionary is wrong and that it's not a fight.

So dude....if you get that tattoo I will support your definition cause if the internet has taught me anything....
12/28/12 12:52 PM
DKielbasa

Olive Garden Table For One - 
DamnSevern - 

voted down

Vote Down why?

?
12/28/12 12:55 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport -

Go for it bro. Good luck Phone Post
12/28/12 12:56 PM
garagetrainedloser

Mit -
garagetrainedloser - 
BigSleep -
garagetrainedloser - 
canofsticks -

Dude I applaud you for turning your life around cause it seems like you did. But you must have been a dick when you were a kid and given your upbringing it was probably preordained. What I want to know is how much bad shit did you do that you didn't get caught for.
More than i care to share, most was to survive not just to be a Dick. Phone Post
12/28/12 12:57 PM
Alpha Midget

Op's a dumb bitch Phone Post
12/28/12 12:58 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Generally speaking, my own personal experience has been that people who feel the need to openly proclaim, and/or advertise some kind of "pride" in most anything, are actually revealing one of their deepest insecurites. Real pride is demonstrated in how you carry yourself on a daily basis, not what you paint on your body.

Chris27

Why is this still a big deal?

the guy is proud to be Mexican, fuck cares what he gets tatted on his body?

garagetrainedloser

garagetrainedloser -
Haulport -

Go for it bro. Good luck Phone Post
And ok a Lil clarification i mean as far as what it symbolizes not the definition. But i know some good artist whenever your ready for that tat. Phone Post
12/28/12 12:59 PM
jar of flies
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/28/12 1:09 PM
12/28/12 1:28 PM
NiteProwleR
1377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am mexican this is the worst tattoo in MMA history. Yes, I know there is a cock sword tat floating out there.
Humboldt
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not going to give Cain sh!t for it, but I think it shows an extreme lack of intelligence.

My little bro wanted to get boriqua (spelling?) on his back. I asked him why and he said he was proud of his Puerto Rican heritage. I asked him if he was going to get an Irish flag, because we are half Irish too.

I told him I didn't understand how people could feel so much pride for something they had absolutely nothing to do with.

Be proud of your accomplishments, of your choices and actions, not of your bloodline.

I am very proud of my grandparents. They came to this country with nothing and have instilled great family values in my parents. The only benefit I get from being half Irish and half Puerto Rican is that I genetically predisposed to being able to drink, fight and f$ck better than most.

White Pride? Man that is a whole other level of stupidity. Phone Post
FaQ2

Iwasbrucelee - What is Caine proud of?
He admits his Grandfather came to the USA illegally.
He admits his father was deported. Then snuck back in. Then was deported again.
His family thinks they don't have to follow the same rules as everyone else.
They stole opportunities from people who legitimately lived in America.
His tatoo should read "Brown Shame"

PS(Imagine the reaction if say, John Fitch, got a "White Pride" tatoo. He'd be banned in 24 hrs.)
Think about the struggle his grandfather father and mother had I go through to give Cain and his siblings a better life you stupid piece of shit. You'll never understand because your family didn't have I go through anything like that. Mexicans are for the most part discriminated against by racist asshole everyday. His tattoo basically says "I'm proud to be Mexican and proud of my family for going through what they did to give their family a better life. If Cain was a fucking gangster or in a gang he wouldn't have ended up where he is today more the likely he'd be a drug addict dead or in prison. Phone Post
12/28/12 1:37 PM
gabemadrid
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
Mit - I don't understand the hoopla over the Brown Pride tattoo? Is it a gang thing? I'm Canadian...I just assummed it meant Mexican pride?

Yes there is gang of criminals that wears (what I'm told) is that identical tattoo.
It's not that identical tattoo. It may say brown pride but it isn't written exactly the same and across the chest. It also gets broken up into territory BP plus area or area code. Police officers take pictures of suspected gang members a lot of gangs may use symbolism abbreviations and numbers to code their tats. I remember when king mos pitchfork was thought to be a gang tattoo. Cains tattoo is just his reaffirmation that he's made it as far as he has from a poor upbringing that just happened to be of a Latin background. Phone Post
12/28/12 1:43 PM
6ULDV8
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 

If you really do this it would be one of the most badass things anyone has ever done.

Pics to show it's done and I promise I'll vote you up.

12/28/12 1:50 PM
garagetrainedloser

Humboldt - I'm not going to give Cain sh!t for it, but I think it shows an extreme lack of intelligence.

My little bro wanted to get boriqua (spelling?) on his back. I asked him why and he said he was proud of his Puerto Rican heritage. I asked him if he was going to get an Irish flag, because we are half Irish too.

I told him I didn't understand how people could feel so much pride for something they had absolutely nothing to do with.

Be proud of your accomplishments, of your choices and actions, not of your bloodline.

I am very proud of my grandparents. They came to this country with nothing and have instilled great family values in my parents. The only benefit I get from being half Irish and half Puerto Rican is that I genetically predisposed to being able to drink, fight and f$ck better than most.

White Pride? Man that is a whole other level of stupidity. Phone Post
Here we go, fuck you. Your mom not swallowing you was stupidity. Or spitting you out. Imo Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.