UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain's Dad and "Brown Pride"

12/28/12 1:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
canuck34
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser -
canuck34 - I just lol at anyone who is proud of something they had absolutely zero ability to control. Phone Post
Really? So i shouldn't be proud of my big cack cause i didn't have any control over that. :( Phone Post
Nope. You should be happy you have it. Not proud. Phone Post
12/28/12 2:06 PM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canuck34 - 
garagetrainedloser -
canuck34 - I just lol at anyone who is proud of something they had absolutely zero ability to control. Phone Post
Really? So i shouldn't be proud of my big cack cause i didn't have any control over that. :( Phone Post

This is a man who KNOWS.............

12/28/12 2:07 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canuck34 -
garagetrainedloser -
Lmao that's funny shit, but i am a Lil proud of it. Phone Post
12/28/12 2:11 PM
Phisher

Pessimist_Pete -  What if a white guy had a "white pride" tattoo?

why come nobody has thought about this yet? Phone Post

Well played sir.

12/28/12 2:17 PM
Phisher

Sal Penis -  Who was the last great Italian champ? Rocky Balboa? Lulz. When you guys produce a great champion in a combat sports, only then can we discuss Cain's tattoo. Phone Post

Joe Calzaghe's dad is a legit paisano. I guess he counts.

12/28/12 2:18 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis - 
Olive Garden Table For One -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The guy who thinks anyone who had an ancestor live in Italy 300 years ago is an inherently better fighter is going to complain that Cain's dad, who is actually from Mexico, isn't brown enough.

Voted down. Phone Post

Maybe you don't undersand, so let me explain to you. If I'm proud to be Italian I don't make a tattoo on myself that says "White(ish) Pride", I go a little more specific and make it a puro greaseball tat like Sakara's. Comprende? Capice? Understand?

His father looks like Don Johnson, there is no discussion that his father is not a so called brown man. He's not even a particularly tan white man. He's a white guy that happens to be Mexican. 

This is true. 

I'm sorry if the UG cannot comprehend this flaw in the tattoo mythology. 

Vote me down, fanook. I let my haterz be my motivatorz

Yeah, shut your mouth you loud italian jerkjob.

I'm mexican and i have family members who are as light or lighter skinned than Cain's pops.

The tattoo. I believe Cain got it when he was young, didn't give a fuck. It can be associated with gangs, mexican pride blah blah but i'm pretty sure he is not racist.

Thia is the reason why the mexican people dont like Italian's, puerto ricans, cubans etc. All a bunch of loud mouth bozos who cant excell in combat sports. It takes Mexican Heart which you guys lack. Phone Post

How many Mexicans KO'd GSP? How many Matty Serras did? 

Francesco Edgar and Mauricio Rua are pretty good at the combat sports and have Italian blood.

Italy has 4 world cups, how many does Mexico have?

I happen to have mad respect for Mexican people. The best Italian food in NY is made mostly by Mexicans from Puebla. I work with lots of people from Mexico, most are guys I'd vouch for. 

I have relatives darker than Cain's dad. Like 1/2 of my family is darker than Cain's dad.

I don't think Cain is racist. I just think he has a silly tattoo.

12/28/12 2:29 PM
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -  The only thing I agree with in the ops post is if you get a tattoo like that, expect to have to explain it. Phone Post

That's the most important part. You put it there, bro. What are we sposta act like it's not there. Every time Cock Chestner fought, we'd laugh about the swock tat, and Gray Maynard's tramp stamp or Belcher's Kim Jong Cash  tattoo. 

12/28/12 2:45 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't you have a fist that needs pumping?
Stay out of this one. Phone Post
12/28/12 4:18 PM

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
Olive Garden Table For One -
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -  The only thing I agree with in the ops post is if you get a tattoo like that, expect to have to explain it. Phone Post

That's the most important part. You put it there, bro. What are we sposta act like it's not there. Every time Cock Chestner fought, we'd laugh about the swock tat, and Gray Maynard's tramp stamp or Belcher's Kim Jong Cash  tattoo. 

Youre completely right bro Phone Post

Thanks for getting wht I'm saying

12/28/12 4:28 PM
Big Pun
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish Americans loved their country like Brazilians did. These Americans who wave another country's flag should be ashamed. Move to Mexico if that's where your heart is. Imagine if a Brazilian won and started waving around a Argentinian flag or something. It would be pure chaos. I do get having pride in being latino, or having Irish heritage or even being a redneck. I just don't get the flag waving thing.
12/28/12 4:33 PM
Haulport

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
Big Pun - I wish Americans loved their country like Brazilians did. These Americans who wave another country's flag should be ashamed. Move to Mexico if that's where your heart is. Imagine if a Brazilian won and started waving around a Argentinian flag or something. It would be pure chaos. I do get having pride in being latino, or having Irish heritage or even being a redneck. I just don't get the flag waving thing.
I used to think like this.

Back when I was a racist teenager... Phone Post

It's good to see you grew up into an idiot.......

12/28/12 4:34 PM
Sleazy Martinez
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - I wish Americans loved their country like Brazilians did. These Americans who wave another country's flag should be ashamed. Move to Mexico if that's where your heart is. Imagine if a Brazilian won and started waving around a Argentinian flag or something. It would be pure chaos. I do get having pride in being latino, or having Irish heritage or even being a redneck. I just don't get the flag waving thing.

Tito had the right idea when it came to flag waving and heritage.
12/28/12 4:35 PM
Big Pun
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How's that racist? I wasn't aware a person's color dictated what country they were citizens of
12/28/12 4:38 PM
Big Pun

Sleazy Martinez - 
Big Pun - I wish Americans loved their country like Brazilians did. These Americans who wave another country's flag should be ashamed. Move to Mexico if that's where your heart is. Imagine if a Brazilian won and started waving around a Argentinian flag or something. It would be pure chaos. I do get having pride in being latino, or having Irish heritage or even being a redneck. I just don't get the flag waving thing.

lol Tito is as Mexican as I am. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with a person proud of their Mexican heritage. As a Texan we have a Mexican culture. But all that aside, I believe people should wave the right flag. It really bugs me. The tattoo does not.
12/28/12 4:42 PM
DAVID H
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
12/28/12 4:47 PM
Wasa-B
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, this thread really deserves a:

ANDERSON SILVA IS NOT BLACK...
12/28/12 4:52 PM
Zaph
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser -
You should be happy about it. Pride is for accomplishments. Phone Post
12/28/12 4:52 PM
Truemanc3
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One name!

Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragán

Undefeated Mexican red head kid!
12/28/12 4:53 PM
Wasa-B
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP isnt white...
12/28/12 5:00 PM
Sleazy Martinez
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun -
Sleazy Martinez - 

lol Tito is as Mexican as I am. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with a person proud of their Mexican heritage. As a Texan we have a Mexican culture. But all that aside, I believe people should wave the right flag. It really bugs me. The tattoo does not.
What I meant was at least Tito waved both flags. Didn't shun one side of his heritage in favour of the other. Isn't he just as Mexican as Cain is? Phone Post
12/28/12 5:11 PM
Sensei Millia 209TT
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I worked at a group home and we had a kid from Salinas,CA. His older brother was good friends with Cain and from everything I have been told by this kid and his brother, Cain never was involved in gangs.

12/28/12 5:18 PM
AndersonSilvasMoney
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Part of me wants Cain to lose so I don't have to see this dumb fucking thread pop up on a daily basis while he's champion. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:18 PM
Zaph
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasa-B - GSP isnt white...
Of course not; he's French-Canadian. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:23 PM

What flag does Cain wrap around his fist? What kind of music does he come out to? Straight pandering. Cain is an American, an all American even, he's not listening to that Mexican oompa music. UFC is trying to sell him to Mexican fans, but Cain is an American. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:24 PM

French Canadians and irish aren't white, they're 'other' Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.