UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain's Dad and "Brown Pride"

12/28/12 5:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What flag does Cain wrap around his fist? What kind of music does he come out to? Straight pandering. Cain is an American, an all American even, he's not listening to that Mexican oompa music. UFC is trying to sell him to Mexican fans, but Cain is an American. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:24 PM
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

French Canadians and irish aren't white, they're 'other' Phone Post
12/28/12 5:40 PM
RollHighAllDay
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it weird that anyone doesn't think that tattoo has racial undertones. It bluntly states that he views people by the Colour of ones skin, and that he holds his skin colour above others, or below. It doesn't exactly shout equality, but who cares, he is a cage fighter. I pay to see guys hate each other in the cage. Not be friends and have politically correct tattoos and language. Let Cain be la rasa all he wants. Just don't sweep him under the rug while others get chastised for any other tattoos. Just be fair with everyone. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:49 PM
6ULDV8
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/28/12 5:50 PM
6ULDV8
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^And I don't see one tat.

12/28/12 5:51 PM

Sakara has a "Roma" tattoo because he was born in Rome, not because his father was. Caprice?

This is worse than Marcus Davis playing irish. At least Marcus has a gym in Ireland. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:51 PM
6ULDV8

And accordion dude's whiter than Cain's pappy, no?

12/28/12 6:04 PM
Sleazy Martinez
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One -  Sakara has a "Roma" tattoo because he was born in Rome, not because his father was. Caprice?

This is worse than Marcus Davis playing irish. At least Marcus has a gym in Ireland. Phone Post

Isn't Davis' dad scottish and his mum welsh? I heard that somewhere, might have been from Goldie before one of Davis' fights. Always hated that gimmick.
12/28/12 6:30 PM
Elite Alkemist

jar of flies - 

I can't believe no ones commented on this gem yet! VTFU!
12/28/12 6:42 PM
Sleazy Martinez
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=secH1UUUiMA
12/28/12 6:44 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One -
AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - 
Olive Garden Table For One - 

This is a picture of Cain's father 

That man doesn't look brown at all, he looks like Don Johnson. In fact, 96.5% of my cousins in Italy are more brown, but couldn't rock a Brown Pride tat. 

Cain says that he got the tattoo because of his family's struggle. OK sure.

If you don't want to answer lots of questions about a questionable tattoo, don't put one on yourself

what's your point? if anything, the fact that his father is so light just points to the fact that his tattoo has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with being Mexican.

and are you trying to imply that because his dad is light skinned, his family didn't struggle? what's with your little cunty "OK sure"

Then why doesn't it say "Mexican Pride" or "Chicano Pride"? That would make fucking sense.

My Tazmanian devil tattoo has an Italian flag, not a flag of all white people countries because I rep the tricolor, as Cain would if he was only concerned about his Mexican heritage and not skin color. I don't care about skin color. I cheer as hard when Mario Balotelli scores for Italy as I did when it was Luca Toni or Roberto Baggio scoring.

What struggle you think he had that every other immigrant family (including me and my own) didn't have. Gimme a fucking break. 

Lupo bringing the truth. This is why Dana comparing cains tat to Irish and Italian pride tars was retarded Phone Post
12/28/12 6:47 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sleazy Martinez -
Olive Garden Table For One -  Sakara has a "Roma" tattoo because he was born in Rome, not because his father was. Caprice?

Isn't Davis' dad scottish and his mum welsh? I heard that somewhere, might have been from Goldie before one of Davis' fights. Always hated that gimmick.
Yeah Dan hardy brought that up before their fight. If it is true Marcus is a muppet. Scots and welsh are not at all Irish Phone Post
12/28/12 6:49 PM
KingGo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser -
canuck34 - I just lol at anyone who is proud of something they had absolutely zero ability to control. Phone Post
Really? So i shouldn't be proud of my big cack cause i didn't have any control over that. :( Phone Post
Not if you don't know how to use it, no. Phone Post
12/28/12 7:45 PM
gabemadrid
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AndersonSilvasMoney - Part of me wants Cain to lose so I don't have to see this dumb fucking thread pop up on a daily basis while he's champion. Phone Post
This Phone Post
12/28/12 8:00 PM
Pessimist_Pete

I don't understand the essence of this "Brown Pride" phrase.

One could argue he is announcing he has pride that happens to be brown. One could also argue that he is proud of the color brown. One might also argue that he is a fan of a player on the Cleveland Browns--i.e. a Brown whom he is proud of. There are simply too many plausible meanings for anyone to assume the phrase is associated with race. Phone Post
12/28/12 9:22 PM
charliedelta1000
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
Haulport -
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
Big Pun - I wish Americans loved their country like Brazilians did. These Americans who wave another country's flag should be ashamed. Move to Mexico if that's where your heart is. Imagine if a Brazilian won and started waving around a Argentinian flag or something. It would be pure chaos. I do get having pride in being latino, or having Irish heritage or even being a redneck. I just don't get the flag waving thing.
I used to think like this.

Back when I was a racist teenager... Phone Post

It's good to see you grew up into an idiot.......

I'm an idiot because I don't care of a fighter represents his heritage with a flag? Only a racist sees that and gets irritated with it. Why would you even care?

I bet some of you are still sore from what happened to Brock. Phone Post

Yeah well at least BROCK'S chest tattoo is a wicked cool sword!

*Sword pride*
12/28/12 9:34 PM
ShanTheMan
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Garcia from Reno 911
12/28/12 9:37 PM
_33
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis - 
Olive Garden Table For One -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The guy who thinks anyone who had an ancestor live in Italy 300 years ago is an inherently better fighter is going to complain that Cain's dad, who is actually from Mexico, isn't brown enough.

Voted down. Phone Post

Maybe you don't undersand, so let me explain to you. If I'm proud to be Italian I don't make a tattoo on myself that says "White(ish) Pride", I go a little more specific and make it a puro greaseball tat like Sakara's. Comprende? Capice? Understand?

His father looks like Don Johnson, there is no discussion that his father is not a so called brown man. He's not even a particularly tan white man. He's a white guy that happens to be Mexican. 

This is true. 

I'm sorry if the UG cannot comprehend this flaw in the tattoo mythology. 

Vote me down, fanook. I let my haterz be my motivatorz

Yeah, shut your mouth you loud italian jerkjob.

I'm mexican and i have family members who are as light or lighter skinned than Cain's pops.

The tattoo. I believe Cain got it when he was young, didn't give a fuck. It can be associated with gangs, mexican pride blah blah but i'm pretty sure he is not racist.

Thia is the reason why the mexican people dont like Italian's, puerto ricans, cubans etc. All a bunch of loud mouth bozos who cant excell in combat sports. It takes Mexican Heart which you guys lack. Phone Post

I LOL'ed at this!

If Mexicans, as a whole, had any heart Mexico wouldn't be such a shit hole.
12/28/12 9:38 PM

Marcus Davis' irish speaking is probably the same level as cain's Spanish Phone Post
12/28/12 9:45 PM
jacktripper

DojoJay -

Generally speaking, my own personal experience has been that people who feel the need to openly proclaim, and/or advertise some kind of "pride" in most anything, are actually revealing one of their deepest insecurites. Real pride is demonstrated in how you carry yourself on a daily basis, not what you paint on your body.

Well said Phone Post
12/28/12 9:54 PM
udk

Wasa-B - GSP isnt white...

kongo isn't black either...
12/28/12 10:08 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Jon Jones is the black Anderson Silva Phone Post
12/28/12 10:12 PM
OSBtro11

Successful troll is successful Phone Post
12/28/12 10:22 PM
C Riv

he should have the tatt removed. it's just so low-brow. I assume he has more class now since being champ. Phone Post
12/28/12 10:30 PM
Zaph
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete - Jon Jones is the black Anderson Silva Phone Post
Rory is the white GSP. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.