UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain's Dad and "Brown Pride"

12/29/12 9:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beefy Wellington -
Olive Garden Table For One -
DamnSevern - 

voted down

Vote Down why?

Because you're an idiot??? Phone Post
Wrong.

I support Bobby Lupo 100%. Phone Post
12/29/12 9:51 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grazie Kos. Greco-(not quite) Roman alliance stands tall.

Forza Costa tonight. You ever think he's be this good? Phone Post
12/29/12 9:54 AM
theshooter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain Valazquez has obviously got some white ancestory. His father looks pretty white. I'm not sure what his mom looks like. Cain is a Mestizo, as are many Mexicans, as in he is a mix between European ancestory (most likely Spainish) and the native tribes in Mexico (as in the people who were there before the Europeans).
12/29/12 9:57 AM
theshooter

"The tattoo. I believe Cain got it when he was young, didn't give a fuck. It can be associated with gangs, mexican pride blah blah but i'm pretty sure he is not racist."

Cain Valasquez sure seems to like to shove his Mexican heritage down everyone's throats, even though he was born in the USA, raised in the USA, and still lives in the USA.
12/29/12 9:57 AM
i remember halloween

Listen, in order to solve this big problem, Cain should just get a WHITE PRIDE tattoo on back then everyone will be happy.

12/29/12 10:01 AM
theshooter

"Think about the struggle his grandfather father and mother had I go through to give Cain and his siblings a better life you stupid piece of shit."

There are plenty of whites, blacks, Asians, and native Americans who had parents who worked hard to give their kids a better life, yet you don't see them walking around with tatoos displaying pride in the race.

These are all a bunch of excuses to cover up the fact that Cain Valasquez has a racist tatoo on his chest, and that there is a huge double standard when it comes to white fighters doing the same thing.
12/29/12 10:06 AM
theshooter

"lol Tito is as Mexican as I am."

Tito Ortiz came from a Mexican father and a white mother. I've never seen a picture of his father, so I don't know how dark he was, or if he was even dark at all.

"Tito" Ortiz does not even speak Spainish, and "Tito" is not even his real name, it is a nickname. His real name is Charles Jacob Ortiz. He was born in the USA and has lived in the USA his entire life.
12/29/12 10:12 AM
theshooter

"Let Cain be la rasa all he wants."

Sure, let Cain be La Raza. I've got no problem with that. However, let's not pretend that the tatoo is not racist, and let's not have double standards that say that white fighters can't have White Pride tatoos, or that any other fighters can't have racial or ethnic tatoos.

I'm really hoping that a fighter shows up at some point in the UFC with a White Pride tatoo. Not because I give a shit about a White Pride tatoo, but because I want to see if people are going to throw a hissy fit about it, or if they'll take the high road and say something like, "It was OK for Cain Valasquez to have a Brown Pride tatoo, so White Pride tatoos are OK too." I just hate double standards.
12/29/12 10:34 AM
SQUEEZIE

Mit - I don't understand the hoopla over the Brown Pride tattoo? Is it a gang thing? I'm Canadian...I just assummed it meant Mexican pride?

thats what most normal people would think and exactly what he want u to think.i sure he realizes that not all mexicans have the same brown complexion and the brown just represents his(parents) heritage ... then there are people like the op.
12/29/12 10:46 AM
SQUEEZIE

Olive Garden Table For One - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The guy who thinks anyone who had an ancestor live in Italy 300 years ago is an inherently better fighter is going to complain that Cain's dad, who is actually from Mexico, isn't brown enough.

Voted down. Phone Post

Maybe you don't undersand, so let me explain to you. If I'm proud to be Italian I don't make a tattoo on myself that says "White(ish) Pride", I go a little more specific and make it a puro greaseball tat like Sakara's. Comprende? Capice? Understand?

His father looks like Don Johnson, there is no discussion that his father is not a so called brown man. He's not even a particularly tan white man. He's a white guy that happens to be Mexican. 

This is true. 

I'm sorry if the UG cannot comprehend this flaw in the tattoo mythology. 

Vote me down, fanook. I let my haterz be my motivatorz

so you are saying the very man he got the tattoo in honor of...is also the same man that he does not like because he has light skin...he loves his father because he is mexican but hates him because he does not have brown skin. and pat berry hates his mom because she loves mayo...damn your dumb!
12/29/12 10:51 AM
MdGeist

I think the moral of this story is bad decisions will be made when you combine tequila and tattoo parlors.

12/29/12 10:56 AM
SQUEEZIE

i have three tiny swastika's not in sight.but if i think someone is a racist ill try and sho them off...and u should see the reactions, they are dumb founded.the white guys look like they are so sad that i have the same tat but for completely different reason then them...not a tru story,mite be soon though(copyrighted)
12/29/12 11:07 AM
jakmma90
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - 
jakmma90 -
AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - 

This is a picture of Cain's father 

That man doesn't look brown at all, he looks like Don Johnson. In fact, 96.5% of my cousins in Italy are more brown, but couldn't rock a Brown Pride tat. 

Cain says that he got the tattoo because of his family's struggle. OK sure.

If you don't want to answer lots of questions about a questionable tattoo, don't put one on yourself

what's your point? if anything, the fact that his father is so light just points to the fact that his tattoo has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with being Mexican.

and are you trying to imply that because his dad is light skinned, his family didn't struggle? what's with your little cunty "OK sure"

Then why doesn't it say "Mexican Pride" or "Chicano Pride"? That would make fucking sense.

My Tazmanian devil tattoo has an Italian flag, not a flag of all white people countries because I rep the tricolor, as Cain would if he was only concerned about his Mexican heritage and not skin color. I don't care about skin color. I cheer as hard when Mario Balotelli scores for Italy as I did when it was Luca Toni or Roberto Baggio scoring.

What struggle you think he had that every other immigrant family (including me and my own) didn't have. Gimme a fucking break. 

u have a Taz tattoo?? Wow...That's...Kinda gay,isn't it? Not to offend gay people,just so u know.....
Not just that,..
The poor sucker has a tattoo of an American cartoon character based on an animal from an Australia island holding an Italian flag..

Jebus Italian Americans are lost. Phone Post

Take it eesh. My tattoo is mad classy. I'd take a pic, but you'd probably mistake my arm for a Tom Platz leg and either laugh about a guy with a leg tat, or get mad jealous of Bobby Loopz, AKA Musclelini, AKA Bobby Headbandz, AKA Bobby Taz having an arm like a leg.

I'm like Columbus, bro. I came to America to make it better, more classier and less savage.

Ciao

no don't do that bro...Now ur just defending your poor choice of tattoo(In style of Alan Belcher)And tho i would be delighted to see ur ''humongous'' biceps,(haven't had a good laugh in months)i bet that thee ''Taz'' tattoo u have is in ur lower back and it's finger is pointing 2 ur bunghole sir.
12/29/12 11:19 AM
ranier wolfcastle
1180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont like the tatoo

despite that, cain always seems cool, and i dont think he is a racist

12/29/12 11:31 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - He does kinda look like Don Johnson Phone Post
This. Phone Post
12/29/12 11:43 AM
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle - 

i dont like the tatoo

despite that, cain always seems cool, and i dont think he is a racist

Agreed. 

12/29/12 1:29 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C4mac - The Brown Pride tattoo was going to raise eyebrows and that's what it was intended to do. I personally disapprove of it, but it's his body he can put whatever he wants on it.
I don't know where your from, but be careful with the white power tat. Unless your part of an A.B. Gang cuss if you come across one you better be ready to prove yourself. My dad was allowed to get out of the a.b. Cuss if time spent in and good services to the club but under his patches it had to say when he left the club. They take that shit serious in some places.but to each his own i don't have enough hate in me to go with white power. Phone Post
12/29/12 1:33 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio -
BigSleep -
garagetrainedloser - 
canofsticks -
garagetrainedloser -  There is a gang called brown pride, doesn't mean he is part of it. My arms say White pride doesn't mean i am a.b. Just means I'm proud to be white. He has answered the questions so what's the need to keep asking questions about it. All though i get asked about mine at least once a week. Phone Post

I've never met an upstanding chap who had 'white pride' tatted on them. And I live in Texas where the frequency of that tattoo is higher than our teen pregnancy rate.

yoo shud get dat lazurd dafuq off brah
See this is the funny part where did i say i give a fuck what you think, our who you have meet. I make a good living raise to great kids that aren't mine. My daughter will join the national guard at the end of this month and then head to college, and my son will start jr. High with a state championship in wrestling under his belt now being trained by matt Grice. And all because of a guy who never graduated high school joined the navy then spent 2 years in a federal prison all b4 i was 22. So i say I'm an upstanding chap, and fuck you. Phone Post

you just proved his point. What did you do time for?
lmao exactly Phone Post
Yah cuss i did something stupid as a kid stfu and read the rest of the conversation ass hat. Phone Post
12/29/12 1:44 PM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^

[Tito Ortiz laugh from Ken Shamrock press conference] Phone Post
12/29/12 2:41 PM

English is my third language, but what does this 'fictional' mean? I think you talk stupid Phone Post
12/29/12 2:56 PM
trubs

This argument is irrelevant and pointless. I don't give a flying f#*ck if someone has white pride, black pride, purple pride tattoo'd, whatever. As long as that man takes care of his family, is humble, a good friend, generous and respectful (all of which Cain seems to be) then that's what matters. Cain's a good dude, he obviously isn't in a gang or going around picking on and intimidating people. If you're complaining about his tattoo then you have too much time on your hands. Go and get a hobby.
12/29/12 3:07 PM
Smith1234
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it is a stupid tattoo

12/29/12 3:09 PM
Megatherium
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Cain was inspired by the struggles of a white man to put a Brown Pride tattoo on his chest?

Makes complete sense to me.
12/29/12 3:11 PM
Haulport

Megatherium - So Cain was inspired by the struggles of a white man to put a Brown Pride tattoo on his chest?

Makes complete sense to me.

lol

12/29/12 3:11 PM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis -  Who was the last great Italian champ? Rocky Balboa? Lulz. When you guys produce a great champion in a combat sports, only then can we discuss Cain's tattoo. Phone Post

Whoa calm down there hitler, between this and the, why all mexicans hate italians post, you should probably take a xanax and chill the fuck out. And fuck you, my gf is mexican you cunt sock.

Amazing how these Brown Pride tat discussions always bring out the absolute dumbest, most racist fucking retards on the UG.

It's a fucking tattoo he got to remind himself of his mexican heritage, who gives a fuck. Regardless of the accuracy, it's clear he didn't mean it in a racist or negative way, so how can ppl make such a big shit about it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.