UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain's Dad and "Brown Pride"

12/29/12 3:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FadeToBlack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a double standard and I do not mind. Sporting "White Pride" in lieu of a white dominated society is a different message than an oppressed race espousing their own pride. It's called context and if that isn't enough to satisfy you, then you're going to need to explain why I shouldn't think you're an idiot. Because that's what you're going to make me think.
12/29/12 3:37 PM
TheBeebs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what would sakuraba do -
Pessimist_Pete -  What if a white guy had a "white pride" tattoo?

why come nobody has thought about this yet? Phone Post

"Why come" indeed! Hurry, my friend!...come!... sit next to me as we ponder your most original thought! Let us reason why come as one!
The double post had me cracking the fuck up. Phone Post
12/29/12 3:44 PM
HayemakeredByHaye
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although tatoos are becoming more common , generally speaking I still feel they are for people with a lack of identity.
12/29/12 4:01 PM
imontoya

This is the most meaningless thread I have seen in a longtime. Who gives a flying f##ck, he is the second or third or even probably the most dangerous man on the planet and he IS PROUD of his origins. By saying he is proud of brown he not only attracts mexicans but a bunch of latinos (mexico - central and south america) to MMA...and again I care as much about that tatoo than the dick tatoo on lesnars chest. And about the wanabbe italian mafioso starting all this crap, would you have the balls to say it to cains face?
12/29/12 4:35 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -  Best tread eva, Lupo? Phone Post

It's picking up, but has a long way to go

12/29/12 4:43 PM
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

imontoya - This is the most meaningless thread I have seen in a longtime. Who gives a flying f##ck, he is the second or third or even probably the most dangerous man on the planet and he IS PROUD of his origins. By saying he is proud of brown he not only attracts mexicans but a bunch of latinos (mexico - central and south america) to MMA...and again I care as much about that tatoo than the dick tatoo on lesnars chest. And about the wanabbe italian mafioso starting all this crap, would you have the balls to say it to cains face?

You seem to care a lot.

From: Megatherium 44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 hour ago

So Cain was inspired by the struggles of a white man to put a Brown Pride tattoo on his chest?

Makes complete sense to me.

This guy gets it. As to sayong it to his face. What are we 11 years old? Maybe I'd ask my friend to say whatever 'it' is in Spanish and Cain wouldn't understand WTF was being said anyway.

The whole UG ganged up on Marcus Davis for being a Plastic Paddy (when he actually runs an MMA school in Ireland), but mention Cain's tattoo and any inconsistancy and people want to shut you up.

If any fighter had a "White Pride" tattoo, I'd 100% of the time cheer for the other guy and give CRE money to bet on the guy with the WP tattoo to ensure he always lost.

12/29/12 6:06 PM
Wasa-B
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ethno-social discussion on the UG is always a treat.

keep it coming fellas.
12/29/12 6:50 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why "Brown Pride" when he is not brown? Unless brown means mexican. Therefore white mexicans are proud brown mexicans?
12/29/12 7:37 PM
Lord Nitemare
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain is a walking contradiction.

12/29/12 7:38 PM
biggator
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his dad looks like deputy garcia from reno 911

http://www.hotflick.net/pictures/big/007ROM_Carlos_Alazraqui_001.html
12/29/12 7:43 PM
Drugs_Delaney
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/29/12 7:47 PM
i know someone mentioned the cesear chavez movement where it originated. lets delve deeper into it. I (1st generation american) have worked in the fields as have many in my family that came from mexico to the central valley CA as migrant farm workers. you guys need to understand(and im a white mexican) that to a lot of the white farmers that hired us (legally) and others (illegally) we are all just brown people to them. yes, i have worked for farmers that were very nice and didnt have that attitude but for the most part mexicans, to them, are just brown people that work their fields. just like blacks took the n word and made it theirs, we embrace our browness while still being 3 shades lighter. just my .02
12/29/12 8:26 PM
Trip Trainer

DAVID H - 
udk - 
DAVID H - About the gang thing..... Just because some of you guys watched "gangland", it does not make you a gang expert. That "gang" profiled on that show is a joke that does not exist in cali or anywhere in the southwest.....

He may not be related to a gang, but is it really so crazy for the topic to be brought up. You know...considering it IS gang and he DOES have that same name tattooed across his chest?! 1+1+???

A "gang" in Tenn. One I never heard of until I saw that episode and knowing gangs is a huge part of my job...

David H, Not sure if you were implying that "Brown Pride" gangs don't exist or that the gang in Tenn is not alined with any of the West Coast Brown Pride gangs. If you are trying to say that gangs that use "Brown Pride" in their name don't exist on the West Coast, then you are way wrong. There are a lot of gangs that use BP in their name on the west coast, in fact they run the entire west coast to include Washington state. Listed are just a few:

Brown Pride Surenos - Douglas AZ
Mexican Brown Pride - Phoenix AZ
Westside Brown Pride - Coolidge AZ
Brown Pride Locos - CA
Brown Pride Raza - CA
Brown Pride Surenos - CA
Brown Pride Surenos - WA

As far as Cain goes, I could care less about his tattoo. He is a good fighter that puts on a quality fight for the fans.
12/29/12 8:27 PM
funwithbakedgoods

Why does the UFC 155 poster have the Mexican flag behind Cain? Last time I checked he is a citizen of the United States. I find it disgusting.
12/29/12 8:31 PM

Good post Drugs Delaney. Thanks for that. It makes sense more than any defense of the tattoo I've heard before. Phone Post
12/29/12 8:32 PM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -
Olive Garden Table For One - 
DamnSevern - 

voted down

Vote Down why?

for making yet another thread on this topic and questioning his dad's skin color

you should stick to trying to be funny, supporting italian fighters, and giving fashion advice.

Burn! Phone Post
12/29/12 8:36 PM
OG 12er
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're Hispanic and from the best coast like I am, it doesn't matter if it says Mexican pride or brown pride - it's the same fucking thing. Phone Post
12/29/12 9:21 PM
Smith1234
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eric Perez just gave his victory speech. Now there is a Mexican. Phone Post
12/29/12 9:27 PM

White people smell like bologna Phone Post
12/29/12 9:27 PM
DAVID H
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trip Trainer - 
DAVID H - 
udk - 
DAVID H - About the gang thing..... Just because some of you guys watched "gangland", it does not make you a gang expert. That "gang" profiled on that show is a joke that does not exist in cali or anywhere in the southwest.....

He may not be related to a gang, but is it really so crazy for the topic to be brought up. You know...considering it IS gang and he DOES have that same name tattooed across his chest?! 1+1+???

A "gang" in Tenn. One I never heard of until I saw that episode and knowing gangs is a huge part of my job...

David H, Not sure if you were implying that "Brown Pride" gangs don't exist or that the gang in Tenn is not alined with any of the West Coast Brown Pride gangs. If you are trying to say that gangs that use "Brown Pride" in their name don't exist on the West Coast, then you are way wrong. There are a lot of gangs that use BP in their name on the west coast, in fact they run the entire west coast to include Washington state. Listed are just a few:

Brown Pride Surenos - Douglas AZ
Mexican Brown Pride - Phoenix AZ
Westside Brown Pride - Coolidge AZ
Brown Pride Locos - CA
Brown Pride Raza - CA
Brown Pride Surenos - CA
Brown Pride Surenos - WA

As far as Cain goes, I could care less about his tattoo. He is a good fighter that puts on a quality fight for the fans.

These are not considered real "gangs." New "gangs" pop up all the time, but they die out quick. LOL at a gang called "brown pride" running anything on the west coast.

Stay off the google gang search.
12/29/12 9:35 PM
Drugs_Delaney
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ToneybyArmbar -  Fuckin white people piss me off with their ignorance and veiled racism Phone Post

to be fair a lot of it stems from misinformation/lack of understanding as to why some have pride in something. and probably the feeling of being left out.
12/29/12 9:53 PM
Trip Trainer

Not sure what part of your job is "gangs" but in law enforcement we do consider them gangs.

First I didn't claim that gangs is a huge part of my job, you did. But as far as it being part of my job yes. As far as running anything, not what I stated, I stated that gangs use the term "Brown Pride" in their name and they do.

Maybe since gangs is "huge part" of your job you should stop watching Gangland, and learn your job. If you need help I can put you in touch with Wes McBride.

12/29/12 10:02 PM
DAVID H
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trip Trainer - Not sure what part of your job is "gangs" but in law enforcement we do consider them gangs.

First I didn't claim that gangs is a huge part of my job, you did. But as far as it being part of my job yes. As far as running anything, not what I stated, I stated that gangs use the term "Brown Pride" in their name and they do.

Maybe since gangs is "huge part" of your job you should stop watching Gangland, and learn your job. If you need help I can put you in touch with Wes McBride.

You don't work in cali, do you???
12/29/12 10:07 PM
Trip Trainer

I did work in Long Beach, not anymore. Moved north.
12/29/12 10:13 PM
OG 12er
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drugs_Delaney - 
ToneybyArmbar -  Fuckin white people piss me off with their ignorance and veiled racism Phone Post

to be fair a lot of it stems from misinformation/lack of understanding as to why some have pride in something. and probably the feeling of being left out.

thats the problem... they dont have a clue because theyve never experienced it or even seen it in real life. its like people on the east coast casting their opinions on the immigration problem in the west. they dont know what a home depot looks like at 7am every day.
12/29/12 11:40 PM

The op was once an immigrant. Just sayin. The op's parents weren't exactly legal when he was a kid. He might understand more than you give him credit for. Mexicans are not the only immigrant group to come to the USA Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.