UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain's Dad and "Brown Pride"

12/30/12 1:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain never heard that song In his life. Just like when Diego had the mariachis and Forrest came out to drop kick Murphy's at the Belfast card. Straight pandering. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:44 AM
Barry Soetoro Jr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ToneybyArmbar -  Fuckin white people piss me off with their ignorance and veiled racism Phone Post

State your race so I can unveil my bag-o-racism.
12/30/12 2:43 AM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good post Drugs_Delaney.
12/30/12 3:16 AM
Jack_Bauer
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's play a game called "Find The Moron"

12/30/12 3:17 AM
Jack_Bauer
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 

This is a picture of Cain's father 

That man doesn't look brown at all, he looks like Don Johnson. In fact, 96.5% of my cousins in Italy are more brown, but couldn't rock a Brown Pride tat. 

Cain says that he got the tattoo because of his family's struggle. OK sure.

If you don't want to answer lots of questions about a questionable tattoo, don't put one on yourself

"People that have a problem with the ‘Brown Pride' tattoo are morons." - Dana White

12/30/12 3:18 AM
Jack_Bauer

I won.

12/30/12 3:54 AM
Wasa-B
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brown Pride
12/30/12 3:59 AM
ChaosOverkill
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete -  What if a white guy had a "white pride" tattoo?

why come nobody has thought about this yet? Phone Post

Because the white pride and white power movements are separated by a thin line and in some cases nothing at all.

I do not know of a Brown Power org other than gangsters in Prison. 

12/30/12 4:02 AM
Ham and Egger
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The dude that mows my lawn has one. Ill ask him about it.
12/30/12 4:06 AM
theshooter
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"His dad used to pick fucking lettuce to feed his family, back breaking labor in the sweltering summertime heat. Cain's tattoo is probably a testament to his family's hard work and dedication in seeking a better future for their family which he has respect and pride for his father who busted his ass for pennies to feed his kids."

So what? There are plenty of people who have worked hard labor jobs to feed themselves and their family. Just because they did this the majority of them don't go out and get racist tatoos.

"because you probably dont even know any Mexicans and don't know about the struggle of a field worker"

I've met plenty of Mexicans in my life.
12/30/12 4:09 AM
imontoya

I guess the Italian donkey that started this thread will be crying in front of his playstation for a few days now....nothing personal, just that your ignorance is encyclopedic so f##uck off
12/30/12 4:12 AM
theshooter
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"So Cain was inspired by the struggles of a white man to put a Brown Pride tattoo on his chest?

Makes complete sense to me."

I think that Cain's background is Mestizo which is a mix between European and the native Mexican tribes and he is not into recognizing the European (white) side of his ancestory because it's not as "cool" or "hip" to be white anymore.
12/30/12 4:13 AM
fakeposterssuck

I made it through 3 pages - I should get an award?

Alot of people defend this by saying "Cain is just proud to be a Mexican."

NEWSFLASH - Cain is not a MEXICAN. He's an AMERICAN.

MEXICANS are born in MEXICO. AMERICANS are born in AMERICA.

The reason MOST people get pissed is he simply ignores his AMERICAN heritage while promoting 100% his Mexican heritage, and to any self-respecting American, that can easily be offensive.

It also has brought alot of Mexico fan boys into the UFC that could give a sh** about MMA - who are there just to REP MEXICO - when Cain is American, he just forgets to give American props, so his fans do the same.

Nothing about your color should make you proud, in fact, its the OVER DOING of that PRIDE that creates RACISM in the first place.

There is nothing special about any of our skin colors - what is special how much we make of ourselves despite our privileges or our obstacles in life.

I don't care where anyone stands on this, at the end of the day, the UFC's promotion of, and Cain's self promotion as a Mexican champion is total crap, based onthe facts, and promotes alot of nationalistic division that doesn't belong in MMA, the UFC, or anywhere. If people have so much Mexican pride, why do so many leave to come into the USA? And if they are leaving because of the corruption? drug war? lack of opportunity? Then why the need to constantly promote the Mexican flag, as a US citizen, born and raised, who achieved CHAMPION statue under the UNITED STATES FLAG?

Its a shame Cain has allowed that to define alot of who he is - because in reality, its very little of who he is.
12/30/12 4:18 AM
theshooter

"As far as Cain goes, I could care less about his tattoo. He is a good fighter that puts on a quality fight for the fans."

Sure, Cain is an excellent fighter, and I think all ethnic pride tatoos are stupid, but the fact of the matter is that we are clearly seeing a double standard here where it is OK for everyone but whites to engage in this pride stuff and I find the double standard to be disgusting.
12/30/12 4:22 AM
theshooter

I've know and have known plenty of people who are from other countries or whose parents' are from other countries, and they don't go around shoving it in everyone's face and putting ___________ (insert name of group here) Pride tatoos on their bodies.

I've got a friend who is a Russian Jew, and he doesn't have Russian Jew Pride stamped on his body. I know a guy whose parents are from Greece, and he doesn't have Greek Pride stamped on his body. And so on and so forth.
12/30/12 4:27 AM
Jack_Bauer

DoomFarmer -  Quit crying about his fucking tattoo. Phone Post

Well I'm guesing that since they can't say that JDS is going to destroy Cain anymore, this is the next best thing....

12/30/12 4:31 AM
moonzy

Anyone who was born and raised in the USA and claims that they are Mexican or any other nationality is ridiculous.
12/30/12 4:32 AM
theshooter

"So your issue isn't with Cain then.

Write a letter to someone."

Well I've kind of got to question the mentality of anyone who'd get ________ (insert ethnic or racial group here) Pride tatoo'd on their body, but I still like watching the guy fight.
12/30/12 4:33 AM
fakeposterssuck

This debate has been going on since the kid from california came on the scene and started entering the octagon to mariachi music, when most of his fans are waving mexican flags, booing whoever he fights, being called the first mexican champ - when hes an American, who just forgets to mention it, ever, or promote it - its all about Mexico, its all about Brown Pride, and its not just a tattoo - how many Cain fans have I seen in the last 24 hrs mention it, "Brown Pride, Puro Brown Pride, Viva Mexico, bla bla bla"

Its false promotion - Cain is not Mexican, he has a Mexican heritage - he shouldn't reject who he is - he shouldn't show a complete lack of patriotism for his country. People who find that offensive have always found it offensive, because alot of people think being Patriotic to YOUR country is an important thing. If the drug dealers ever spill over from the Mexican border towns and start chopping off peoples heads here like they do there EVERY SINGLE DAY, I wonder how many people will be REPPING THE MEXICAN FLAG then? The whole thing is stupid. If people are pissed off, let them, its for good reason.
12/30/12 5:36 AM
AndersonSilvasMoney
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AndersonSilvasMoney -

Part of me wants Cain to lose so I don't have to see this dumb fucking thread pop up on a daily basis while he's champion.

FUUUUUUuuuuu23kj2klj342~~!!!11
12/30/12 6:58 AM
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I had the room on my chest I'd get "Orange Pride", because, ya know, my pops was illegal (verdad) and worked really hard at a lot of terrible jobs until Ronald Reagan said "forgetaboutit" and granted amnesty.

Cain was a Fedor kinda good last night. Made one of the MMA elite look like a noob off the street. 

Ariba la raza, Si se puede, Cain was fucking awesome. 

12/30/12 7:19 AM
Michael Kn1ght

I personally don't like it but not enough too get into it any further. What if I got white pride though on my chest? Would their be an issue? Phone Post
12/30/12 7:38 AM

Michael Kn1ght -  I personally don't like it but not enough too get into it any further. What if I got white pride though on my chest? Would their be an issue? Phone Post

depends how hard your father worked, and if your father is really pale. If he's really pale, you can't get it, but if pops looks a little swarthy, you can get the tat

12/30/12 10:20 AM
Pessimist_Pete

His dad picked lettuce. This is why Cain has tremendous cardio. Phone Post
12/30/12 11:22 AM
jojoblue
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garagetrainedloser -  There is a gang called brown pride, doesn't mean he is part of it. My arms say White pride doesn't mean i am a.b. Just means I'm proud to be white. He has answered the questions so what's the need to keep asking questions about it. All though i get asked about mine at least once a week. Phone Post

exactly

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.