UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> Ogogo signs with Golden Boy

12/28/12 10:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LordSeano
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty awesome for Ogogo, plus he is a nice guy as well. Well seasoned as an amateur and stayed amateur to compete at London 2012 so he is a little older at 24 for a new pro.

Makes his debut in the US but no word on who he is going to train with
12/28/12 1:36 PM
dannytsg
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see him get picked up by a big promotions company. I think e is due to debut in Feb 2013 but not fully confirmed Phone Post
12/28/12 4:40 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to watching him progress Phone Post
12/31/12 1:23 PM
Joe Ray
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see some of the UK boxing team turning pro.

Ogogo strikes me as someone who will do well as a pro, he is well built and powerful.

I don't care if the funding situation has improved in amatuer boxing and you can make more of a living doing it these days.

Real fighters fight in the pro ranks.

12/31/12 1:35 PM
LordSeano
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone watch Superstars 2012 this year. They had a shockingly bad line-up but it was interesting watching Anthony Joshua dominate.

I was pretty surprised how well he did in the events like cycling and swimming where his weight was a huge disadvantage.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.