UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Once I Was A Champion PPV debut tonight

12/28/12 4:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rubitsu
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see it listed on uverse either. Phone Post
12/28/12 4:35 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So fucking in!

I have nothing to do with this film, it just "Once I was a Champion" reminds me of "Be Here Now" and vice versa. Every time I hear about one I think of the other.

12/28/12 4:40 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rubitsu -  I don't see it listed on uverse either. Phone Post

12/28/12 4:47 PM
MRobinson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught a screening last week and it's one of the best movies I've ever seen! Period!
12/28/12 4:47 PM
Brigham
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -
Brigham - 
abi - is it on itunes?? Phone Post
This Phone Post

how do you think it was made?

hint: with money

You don't know what iTunes is, do you? Phone Post
12/28/12 4:56 PM
Pito Chueco
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like unless you have Comcast, you are SOL. That eliminates about 90% of the population.
12/28/12 5:05 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Pat Giles - 
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -
Brigham - 
abi - is it on itunes?? Phone Post
This Phone Post

how do you think it was made?

hint: with money

You can charge for shit on iTunes. Unless you quoted the wrong post Phone Post

I did, my bad

this would kill on amazon vod also, the demo is online

12/28/12 5:05 PM
DiscoNfrno
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thing is just 1 fail after another.

12/28/12 5:10 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Pito Chueco - Looks like unless you have Comcast, you are SOL. That eliminates about 90% of the population.

?

I just ordered it on Time Warner

12/28/12 5:11 PM
Vulva Fabulous
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK! I have been trying to figure out how to watch this on DirecTV so I can watch it before UFC tomorrow and have an awesome day of watching a movie and watching UFC. I guess it's just UFC until DirecTV picks it up. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:11 PM
cakegirl
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Australia? Phone Post
12/28/12 5:14 PM
ArtMinaj

damn, only $7 too.  I will be tuning in to hear what Chael has to say. 

12/28/12 5:24 PM
Rear Naked Chode
511 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dang, been wanting to see this for so long but I don't have cable :(

Any dvd release or online release?????
12/28/12 5:38 PM
MasterofMartialArts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure why people are having problems, but I have Time Warner and I just ordered it.
Only 6.99!
Can't fucking wait to see it. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:42 PM
Vulva Fabulous
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

Actually, I don't know if it's been discussed on here before, but what's the deal with Chael's comment that is featured in the 3min trailer?

If anybody is also curious like me, or doesn't know what I'm talking about, check out the trailer.

Chael says "if you're ever heard an intelligent person speak then listened to him(Tanner), you'd know he wasn't intelligent". I'm 99.999% sure that is the exact words, I'm doing it from memory and I'm not trying to misquote him if I did, but I just watched the trailer and listened to that part a few times to make sure I heard it correctly.

I am assuming....or maybe I am hoping that Chael is saying that if you happened to hear Evan Tanner speak before he passed away, you could tell that he wasn't mentally or emotionally 100% well.

I know he puts on a WWE-esque act when promoting a fight, but he genuinely seems like a cool guy outside of those conditions when I've heard him in other interviews or sound bites. I could be wrong, maybe there was a personal grudge that I missed, but considering the subject of the movie, I suppose that I'm just wishing that it was just bad editting since I'm a Chael fan and always was an Evan Tanner fan.

So, does anybody know what he was implying? I'm still going to order it and pay for it when DirecTV gets it, I'm simply curious if anybody knows the background of that quote and if it was discussed before on the UG.

Thank you in advance! Phone Post
12/28/12 5:42 PM
Seekntruth
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts -  Not sure why people are having problems, but I have Time Warner and I just ordered it.
Only 6.99!
Can't fucking wait to see it. Phone Post

This. I'm on Charter and it's listed for 9pm est.
12/28/12 5:45 PM
the_shrike
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No cable.

How do I get this?

DVD release soon? Phone Post
12/28/12 5:57 PM
chawkins
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) What's with the marketing angle? He didn't die "mysteriously", he died of exposure. It happens to people every year.

2) How can DirecTV not have this? Grr.
12/28/12 6:03 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once I Was a Champion why u no Dish Network? Phone Post
12/28/12 6:21 PM
Foad27

Vulva Fabulous - 
ArtMinaj -

Actually, I don't know if it's been discussed on here before, but what's the deal with Chael's comment that is featured in the 3min trailer?

If anybody is also curious like me, or doesn't know what I'm talking about, check out the trailer.

Chael says "if you're ever heard an intelligent person speak then listened to him(Tanner), you'd know he wasn't intelligent". I'm 99.999% sure that is the exact words, I'm doing it from memory and I'm not trying to misquote him if I did, but I just watched the trailer and listened to that part a few times to make sure I heard it correctly.

I am assuming....or maybe I am hoping that Chael is saying that if you happened to hear Evan Tanner speak before he passed away, you could tell that he wasn't mentally or emotionally 100% well.

I know he puts on a WWE-esque act when promoting a fight, but he genuinely seems like a cool guy outside of those conditions when I've heard him in other interviews or sound bites. I could be wrong, maybe there was a personal grudge that I missed, but considering the subject of the movie, I suppose that I'm just wishing that it was just bad editting since I'm a Chael fan and always was an Evan Tanner fan.

So, does anybody know what he was implying? I'm still going to order it and pay for it when DirecTV gets it, I'm simply curious if anybody knows the background of that quote and if it was discussed before on the UG.

Thank you in advance! Phone Post

Man i totally agree with your question

The only issue i have with your quote is that we really don't know if it is Tanner that Chael is talking about, i here you say "who else would he be talking about" and i agree with you but it is still speculation just as it is with the rest of what Chael was saying, i hope it is not Chael being a dick cause like you i am a fan of his and just hope this is just editing to get publicity from Chael's "character"
12/28/12 6:37 PM
nothing_records

http://www.indemand.com/product/view/350394

Where to watch
12/28/12 6:46 PM
Nateboat

Very inspirational and well done. Bas rutten is the man fyi!!!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Willy-Boatwright/472113562830564?ref=hl
12/28/12 6:51 PM
mmasucka
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMASucka.com, Owner
nothing_records - http://www.indemand.com/product/view/350394

Where to watch
Yes, we see that. However, those of us in Canada can not watch as none of those cable providers are Canadian. Would have been smart for those on the outside to do an online PPV as well. Phone Post
12/28/12 6:57 PM
California

^ ttt Evan Tanner ^

12/28/12 7:43 PM
CindyO

myrites - guys please support this film .

@bobbyrazak

Will do!!! That trailer gave me goosebumps!!!

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.