UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Once I Was A Champion PPV debut tonight

12/28/12 7:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BKViper
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No DirecTV :-(
I have been waiting for this.
Someone get a torrent up soon. Phone Post
12/28/12 7:57 PM
BKViper
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Found a torrent.  Or at least the preview looks good.

I'll let you know after the whole thing finishes downloading.

And I will seed it for a couple weeks for those like me who have no way to get it on their TV providers.

12/28/12 7:59 PM
Brigham
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BKViper -

And I will seed it for a couple weeks for those like me who have no way to get it on their TV providers.

PM me? Phone Post
12/28/12 8:01 PM
Kobayashi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham -
BKViper -

PM me? Phone Post
Support this movie - by paying for it. Phone Post
12/28/12 8:05 PM
Brigham
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kobayashi -
Brigham -
BKViper -

PM me? Phone Post
I'd love to if they had another option as far as ordering it Phone Post
12/28/12 8:06 PM
rufus

Ban these pieces of shit who are openly talking about stealing it. Phone Post
12/28/12 8:08 PM
Brigham

rufus - Ban these pieces of shit who are openly talking about stealing it. Phone Post
I'm not going to steal it as I've said a million times. I would like to pay for it. Is it going to be online to purchase??? It'd be great if we could get the guys from the movie to come on here and clear it up Phone Post
12/28/12 8:09 PM
BKViper

Are you idiots not reading?!
We would GLADLY pay if we could.
If there is no way to buy it, due to TV provider or country living in, there is nothing we can do.
Best thing would have been for them to have a website set up to buy the video. If they do that, I'll gladly buy it.
Until something becomes available, I will torrent it and be watching it tonight. Phone Post
12/28/12 8:09 PM
mmasucka
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMASucka.com, Owner
Kobayashi -
Brigham -
BKViper -

PM me? Phone Post
I would pay for it if I could. Not available in Canada. Phone Post
12/28/12 8:16 PM
Captfireeyes
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to pay for this. Too bad they don't want my Canadian money :( Phone Post
12/28/12 8:19 PM
mumblingidiot
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not on Dish either...why not just have it on a website where we can buy it..... seems like that would be easy and youd keep all the money .....
12/28/12 8:21 PM
chawkins
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I refuse to torrent (i.e. steal) this movie.

If there isn't a way to watch it on TV or the internet, I just don't get to see it, I guess.

The instant it's available to me on DirecTV or on the internet or even via ordering a DVD, I'm all over it.
12/28/12 8:27 PM
dchi07

Foad27 - 
Vulva Fabulous - 
ArtMinaj -

damn, only $7 too.  I will be tuning in to hear what Chael has to say. 

Actually, I don't know if it's been discussed on here before, but what's the deal with Chael's comment that is featured in the 3min trailer?

If anybody is also curious like me, or doesn't know what I'm talking about, check out the trailer.

Chael says "if you're ever heard an intelligent person speak then listened to him(Tanner), you'd know he wasn't intelligent". I'm 99.999% sure that is the exact words, I'm doing it from memory and I'm not trying to misquote him if I did, but I just watched the trailer and listened to that part a few times to make sure I heard it correctly.

I am assuming....or maybe I am hoping that Chael is saying that if you happened to hear Evan Tanner speak before he passed away, you could tell that he wasn't mentally or emotionally 100% well.

I know he puts on a WWE-esque act when promoting a fight, but he genuinely seems like a cool guy outside of those conditions when I've heard him in other interviews or sound bites. I could be wrong, maybe there was a personal grudge that I missed, but considering the subject of the movie, I suppose that I'm just wishing that it was just bad editting since I'm a Chael fan and always was an Evan Tanner fan.

So, does anybody know what he was implying? I'm still going to order it and pay for it when DirecTV gets it, I'm simply curious if anybody knows the background of that quote and if it was discussed before on the UG.

Thank you in advance! Phone Post

Man i totally agree with your question

The only issue i have with your quote is that we really don't know if it is Tanner that Chael is talking about, i here you say "who else would he be talking about" and i agree with you but it is still speculation just as it is with the rest of what Chael was saying, i hope it is not Chael being a dick cause like you i am a fan of his and just hope this is just editing to get publicity from Chael's "character"

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Evan's blog post before he went out to the desert.  

12/28/12 8:28 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Edited: 12/28/12 8:29 PM
Never mind.
12/28/12 8:36 PM
Cheggers
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Torrenting? You mother fuckers
12/28/12 8:40 PM
OFC

Rubitsu - I don't see it listed on uverse either. Phone Post
This! hunted the search menu, checked all channels. Even went online and says nothing for Uverse. It seems like there are a lot of people wanting to support this movie. Seems like a lot of providers and country's aren't showing this. Any other plans to get this movie out. Is there a way I can just order it on my comp? Phone Post
12/28/12 8:43 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welp, I can't find anywhere to watch this - Television or Online PPV.  Friggin Uverse is not offering it

I'm really surprised InDemand PPV does not have a "watch online" option. Oh wells, we gave it a shot! Thanks for posting OP. . 

12/28/12 8:47 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OFC - 
Rubitsu - I don't see it listed on uverse either. Phone Post
This! hunted the search menu, checked all channels. Even went online and says nothing for Uverse. It seems like there are a lot of people wanting to support this movie. Seems like a lot of providers and country's aren't showing this. Any other plans to get this movie out. Is there a way I can just order it on my comp? Phone Post

There's not shit on uverse - I spent a half hour searching for it. I wish there was an "online" PPV - For 7 bucks, I'd gladly pay Youtube to watch on their shitty stream even. It's only 7 bucks FFS!

12/28/12 9:00 PM
toughcrowdproductions
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough Crowd Productions, President

Hey guys it's Gerard Roxburgh,

The film will be coming to Canada and the UK (my home) and everywhere else. The dates TBD based upon how the film does in the U.S. It will be for sale soon via VOD and DVD as well.

I put four years of my life into this and I haven't made a dime from it. This isn't being produced from some big budget studio. If people start passing around torrent links, it kills my chances of paying back my financers. Everyone's uneducated on how much money documentaries make. I'm not looking to cash in on this, I just want to have the opportunity to make other movies in the future. If I don't recoup my costs, chances of that are slim. So please have a little more patience.

Cheers for the support, hope everyone enjoys it.

I look forward to hearing feedback, positive and constructive.

-G

12/28/12 9:00 PM
TheParrot
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just ordered on Cox.  Starts right now!!!

12/28/12 9:02 PM
puddlesmith
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is a pretty good indication of how poorly media is distributed, alot of the time, "stealing" it is the only option people have, they can't even give their money to someone for it
12/28/12 9:02 PM
TheParrot
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was like $14 on the hd ppv

12/28/12 9:03 PM
Brigham

toughcrowdproductions - 

Hey guys it's Gerard Roxburgh,

The film will be coming to Canada and the UK (my home) and everywhere else. The dates TBD based upon how the film does in the U.S. It will be for sale soon via VOD and DVD as well.

I put four years of my life into this and I haven't made a dime from it. This isn't being produced from some big budget studio. If people start passing around torrent links, it kills my chances of paying back my financers. Everyone's uneducated on how much money documentaries make. I'm not looking to cash in on this, I just want to have the opportunity to make other movies in the future. If I don't recoup my costs, chances of that are slim. So please have a little more patience.

Cheers for the support, hope everyone enjoys it.

I look forward to hearing feedback, positive and constructive.

-G

I will absolutely wait until I can buy it, just make it quick please :) I wanna see this! :)
12/28/12 9:09 PM
dennis5
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont know how it appears on your systems, but on Cablevision NYC the picture needs to be cropped better, maybe letterboxed.
12/28/12 9:11 PM
savage animal
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for online vod release info Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.